• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

SnT Trash

Smash Apprentice
GGs. Gotta learn how to stop those chain grabs from happening if I'm gonna get really good with Charizard.
Just DI down and away and you shouldn't get grabbed multiple times... only up 2 2 grabs and make sure to try to wiggle out if they're pummeling you. And I just need to work on combos I suppose.. mix ups too, but thats against human players not cpus so it's difficult to mix up and not get punished by cpus since they have no brain ;P literally just tech skill and tech chases that are available to them

Last edited:

dizzypink

Smash Lord
Well, I'm on a new save, because I had to do that to fix my PM. So I've got to re-add everyone.
Aaah that explains a lot. Well I'm hosting and I added you again, but it doesn't say you're online. Have you connected with anyone else so far on your new save? Not that it would probably matter.

RyLoTheHedgehog

Smash Cadet
Oh I have to do some chores first, but in like 20 minutes or so will you still be here?
I just got called to pick someone up in about 20 mins. Will you be back on in an hour or so? It might take me an hour or so to get back on depending if they want me to drive them everywhere. An hour to an hour & a half

Top Bottom