• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

SnT Trash

Smash Apprentice
its like it turns on and off sometimes, are you downloading anything or watching a youtube vid?
Do you literally live in Puerto Rico? Stop assuming it's me and look how far we live from each other lmfao... I'm willing to host one more time and if it doesn't work, I'm out. Not in a mood to "adapt to wifi to win" right now ;)

GabPR

Smash Lord
Do you literally live in Puerto Rico? Stop assuming it's me and look how far we live from each other lmfao... I'm willing to host one more time and if it doesn't work, I'm out. Not in a mood to "adapt to wifi to win" right now ;)
I do, but i have played other people and its fine most of the time, but it may be me also

SnT Trash

Smash Apprentice
Do you literally live in Puerto Rico? Stop assuming it's me and look how far we live from each other lmfao... I'm willing to host one more time and if it doesn't work, I'm out. Not in a mood to "adapt to wifi to win/get lucky when it starts spiking again and kill opponent" right now ;)

GabPR

Smash Lord
o well, we just may live too far apart, thx for games anyways. Anybody wanna play? FC: 0779-0946-9325

SnT Trash

Smash Apprentice
o well, we just may live too far apart, thx for games anyways. Anybody wanna play? FC: 0779-0946-9325
I'm not thankful ;__; but yeah.. we live too far apart. Maybe if you have netplay then we might be able to play with less spikes and constant lag instead? Chances aren't high, but it'll be a different feeling on netplay

ChaosQualm

Smash Apprentice
GGS Smash, did you leave or did it disconnect? If it's the latter I'm willing to play a few more.

Edit:

I'm glad I'm finally starting to do wavedashes in footsies. Granted it helps I've picked up Lucas and have started to get the hang of him. He's one of my best mid tiers in Brawl but he's a different beast in PM.

Though I find it interesting they got rid of his full hop dair-downtilt setup (true combo into a kill move if they don't tech/DI) but gave him other true confirms with short hop dairs.

Last edited:

GabPR

Smash Lord
I'm not thankful ;__; but yeah.. we live too far apart. Maybe if you have netplay then we might be able to play with less spikes and constant lag instead? Chances aren't high, but it'll be a different feeling on netplay
how do I play on net play?

Boondocker

Smash Ace
GGS Smash, did you leave or did it disconnect? If it's the latter I'm willing to play a few more.

Edit:

I'm glad I'm finally starting to do wavedashes in footsies. Granted it helps I've picked up Lucas and have started to get the hang of him. He's one of my best mid tiers in Brawl but he's a different beast in PM.

Though I find it interesting they got rid of his full hop dair-downtilt setup (true combo into a kill move if they don't tech/DI) but gave him other true confirms with short hop dairs.
I though you quit. Ill play a few more. Also, I think you are in love with smashville. I kept trying to take fox to FD but never could lol.

Last edited:

ChaosQualm

Smash Apprentice
I though you quit. Ill play a few more. Also, I think you are in love with smashville.
Awww I just shut off everything. Okay give me a few minutes to get back and host.

I'm a former Brawl player, of course I'm in love with Smashville.

Boondocker

Smash Ace
Puerto rico is not that far from Orlando.

GabPR

Smash Lord
Puerto rico is not that far from Orlando.
well it is rather strange, I have played from farther away players and been fine, dunno if it just something wrong with my connection or something, but i would need to test it with another person to find out

dizzypink

Smash Lord
Ggs.. Imma just work on offline tech I suppose and beat up some cpus.
Ah what are you working on? I just learned Ike's dash cancel grab and have to practice it, specifically the pivot version. I can nail like 10 dash cancel pivot grabs in a row offline but the lag makes it hard to put in more than two commands in that short a timeframe.

Top Bottom