• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

ChaosQualm

Smash Apprentice
Sorry pink, my net crapped out again. I`ll rehost. But I`ll have to boot up PM again, my whole Wii froze.

Edit:

Let me know if you are coming back.

Last edited:

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
Sorry pink, my net crapped out again. I`ll rehost. But I`ll have to boot up PM again, my whole Wii froze.

Edit:

Let me know if you are coming back.
Nah, sorry. I'm done.

Ggs by the way. I like your dk. Its pretty good. I don't fight them often and every time I have a hard time with them so the practice with you was fun and helpful.

ChaosQualm

Smash Apprentice
Nah, sorry. I'm done.

Ggs by the way. I like your dk. Its pretty good. I don't fight them often and every time I have a hard time with them so the practice with you was fun and helpful.
I like your Samus as well. It is super hard to kill or edge guard. Very frustrating all around.

I guess that`s Samus`s design in general. She`s quite slow and floaty in a fast game. But on top of what I said above a lot of regular true combos also don`t seem to work on her.

Btw I think that lag might have actually been on your end as well because I just faced EarthboundHero and it was smooth (zero lag spikes).

Edit:

GGS by the way EarthboundHero.

Last edited:

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
GGS, I know you are a monster without lag. I used to be a spacie main in Melee, so I know your frustration. That is why I went spacies cause the homie clause was in effect. GGS, man. You the fun kind of player.
GG's I was really hoping for a Falco Ditto tbh

SnT Trash

Smash Apprentice
Lmao I'll do 2 more and I'll be done for now.. it's starting to get laggy D;
Yeah the Fox and last Marth game.. they were both hella laggy, was anyone using wifi in your house or something? Ggs and you got better from the last time we played, gj. Btw, I was just starting to boot up when I finally found someone to play against.. which was you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom