• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

pwnyclaus

Smash Ace
NNID
JackSand54
okay, how about this: anyone who can beat me three times in a row can pick my new avatar image for a week

Roy of Pharae

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4442-1640-3373
for those wondering about the gcn adapter, it's a little faulty. you have to hold down the shield button rather than tap it, and you might have some input lag, do to the adapter registering the gcn controller as the classic controller, it runs off the wiimote's battery so taking out a battery causes it to desync. I'm noline right now, though being very rusty from the controller switch....

PcTriumph

Smash Apprentice
for those wondering about the gcn adapter, it's a little faulty. you have to hold down the shield button rather than tap it, and you might have some input lag, do to the adapter registering the gcn controller as the classic controller, it runs off the wiimote's battery so taking out a battery causes it to desync. I'm noline right now, though being very rusty from the controller switch....
You can change the fullpress/softpress function by resetting your remote.

Tryst

Smash Ace
NNID
Skolar
3DS FC
2750-1644-8369
I'm up for some games. Anyone in? [EDIT:] I'd be in for some 2v2 as long as we don't have an excruciating amount lag.

Last edited:

Subtle One

Smash Journeyman
That was the most fun I've had playing PM =).

It was me PWNY

Last edited:

PcTriumph

Smash Apprentice
Ouch, the salt is real! Such BM. Oh haha sorry, I thought you were being rude.

Last edited:

Paekoh

Smash Ace
Yo nick great games but I gotta rest for 2mros tourney. And I didn't to call you what is called you. I forgot I changed that taunt. It use to say gg.im down to play again when your available

Cutzman

Smash Rookie
NNID
Cutzman
Guys, lets do some ones. Add me up so we can smash.
0090-6236-9203

Top Bottom