• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Jiggle4Life

Smash Ace
Hey Jiggle, want to play a few?
ggs again a tip for another approaching option (it works for pikas thunder jolt) with doc marios pills it leaves allot of ppl in their shields if you run up while the pills are about to hit them you can grab if there shielding or if not you can do an airiel or something. also a method to keeping up with the projectile is to wavebounce (b-reversal) it so your running with it, hope this works lol ggs

Last edited:

Frame

Smash Cadet
I just restarted my wii to see if that helps with the lag. If that doesn't work then I will try my router.
oh i mean like it was okay its what i excepted :p from online, but if you want to play later ill get on

Shintarru

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1676-4016-3956
oh i mean like it was okay its what i excepted :p from online, but if you want to play later ill get on
Well if im not on later I will be tomorrow if your available. I need marth mu practice anyway

EpicLolz53

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EpicLolz
3DS FC
3050-7860-8570
Anyone want to do some matches with items?
Any item set up is fine when your changing the rules. (except timers and ATs)

Godking123

Smash Journeyman
If anyone needs a teammate for a team battle, I'm an extra person that is willing to fight some matches. I am pretty decent:b:

PcTriumph

Smash Apprentice
I'll play doubles with y'all or 1v1 with anyone if you're full.

Last edited:
Top Bottom