• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

EpicLolz53

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EpicLolz
3DS FC
3050-7860-8570
Those were some fun games there luis.
I'm going to get off now.

kaizo13

Smash Champion
that makes no sense lol
oh well blake...apparently we only have a good connection when we 2v2

maybe my connections just acting up right now..idk

Last edited:

Jiggle4Life

Smash Ace
Good games jiggly, your Pikachu destroyed me, but at least I got one game off your fox. Also, does 2v2 ever not have that big lag? Seems like it'd be unavoidable.
it most of the time will have lag but there are times it doesn't ggs
1v1s any1?

Tryst

Smash Ace
NNID
Skolar
3DS FC
2750-1644-8369
What? I'll play you in a sec if you aren't playin Jiggle. Just add me and I'll be on in a sec.

Subtle One

Smash Journeyman
GG's Subtle, you destroyedme
GGs. Dont over sell it the input lag made me feel dirty lol. Btw do you think pills or fire balls are better projectiles? I don't play too many Dr. M's but the pills seemed to be simpler to deal with for some reason

EliteDobul

Smash Cadet
GGs. Dont over sell it the input lag made me feel dirty lol. Btw do you think pills or fire balls are better projectiles? I don't play too many Dr. M's but the pills seemed to be simpler to deal with for some reason
I'm just not good enough yet to follow up with them proficiently and use them optimally at the moment, the pills are better though.

Top Bottom