• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Demo 2.5b Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
Hopefully you have BootMii so that you can revert your Wii to factory condition. :ohwell:

Speaking of which, how many of us actually went to the trouble of installing BootMii and then backing up our Wiis immediately after? It was one of the first things I did after putting BootMii. You never know what crap could happen.
I literally had my Wii hacked for years before ever getting Bootmii. I only installed it bc I upgraded my system menu and installed a theme.

Avalancer

Smash Journeyman
How difficult/time consuming is it to port P:M to PAL versions, and what exactly needs to be done to convert everything to PAL?

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
How difficult/time consuming is it to port P:M to PAL versions, and what exactly needs to be done to convert everything to PAL?
We don't have very many members in the PAL region who are able to port our codes. Many of our codes go under many revisions. The main audience we're able to target is NTSC. When we release the final version or possibly very close to the final version, we will probably have a PAL release then because many of our codes will no longer be changing so much.

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)
I also had my Wii hacked for years without ever getting Bootmii, but you literally never know in the hacking business. Wiis HAVE been bricked before. It happens when something goes awry. Bootmii is the only way to restore your Wii to factory condition if that happens (provided you back up your Wii beforehand).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom