• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Back Room Interview with TheReflexWonder

HypaSonic

Final Smasher
I really do agree with most of Project M, im glad to see the team taking care of each individual character, balancing each one out. It gives each player a chance to play with their favorite characters, and still have a chance to win against any other person. I applaud yall efforts for making Project M, its what reintroduced me back into the Melee of Smash.

Byxis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Byxis7
3DS FC
4656-8308-4770
I'm trying to get into Project M myself. I've been obsessed with it lately(Just now getting into real competitive Smash). My favorite characters have gotten revamped... Its like a dream come true! I really appreciate the PMBR for that.

Also, I hear Ivysaur is good for beginners to start with. So I'll play around with her for a while. See where she takes me.

TreK

Is "that guy"
remove crouch cancelling and cut defensive options against lucario in half?
sounds good to me!
Cut defensive options in half, period.
There are at least a good 15 characters who would benefit offensively from it, and... That is not really a bad thing is it ? =P

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
It's really ASDI Down -> CC that is the problem, IMO. Being able to option select it by holding Down while doing other attacks is not at all thought-provoking and requires no extra commitment. At least when you're in your crouch animation you're not moving.

Top Bottom