• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M 3.5 Released!

JagoTheTiger

Smash Apprentice
Do you guys think there will be a possible project m for smash 4. It would be probably hard to pull off because wii U is vary hard to mod. But I think it will be actually awesome. Just imagine melee in HD with new characters. IT WOULD BE SOOO COOOL.

Mad Money

Smash Rookie
Jesus Christ. I haven't played melee or PM seriously before 3.5 and now I'm running 8 hour sets at least twice a week. Thank you based PMDT <3<3

TreK

Is "that guy"
Why did you go for something that's not a side b ?
Your fault bruh

AwesomeGG781

Smash Rookie
Just suggesting, in the next update for Project M you could try to add new characters like Shulk, King K.Rool, Ridley (if you can), Chrom, etc. with new stages.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
I think the problem is that you need to change your hook type to AXNextFrame. I don't use Wiiflow, so I wouldn't know what the deal is with that.

Shuyguy3rd

Smash Rookie
Thank you Project M for everything thing you've done once again! Just one eensy weensy little thing...Why, please tell me why, of all the things you felt needed to be upgraded and worked on and tweaked and did so well with, you then took the points system and replaced it with horrid Mario Party stars that show the one guy that managed to live till the ends' success regardless of number of overall kills? At LEAST make it a sub view or option to switch between. The new Smash screwed it up in a similar but completely more ******** way and I'm just surprised to didn't learned from their mistake. Please right this wrong and delete that script as fast as possible as I have NO earthly clue as to how to do that and I'd like to be able to enjoy your exceptional mod in the finest way possible.

For Uutton

Smash Rookie
I can't believe that someone was complaining about the process of updating PM whilst every PAL user and myself are still waiting for PM v1 T.T
I'm guessing it will never happen so i'll go play some ssb4 : /

skylandersspyro

Smash Rookie
Do you guys think there will be a possible project m for smash 4. It would be probably hard to pull off because wii U is vary hard to mod. But I think it will be actually awesome. Just imagine melee in HD with new characters. IT WOULD BE SOOO COOOL.
it would be called Project N

Grizzmeister

Smash Lord
NNID
Grizzster
I've been playing Project M 3.0 for a long time but I finally downloaded 3.5 today. Can't wait to invite my friends over to play. So far I'm really loving it!

I suspect that Project M is the reason why I don't like Sm4sh that much. The Wii U version just seems too defensive by comparison.

Kati

Smash Lord
So maybe I'm wrong, but it looks like the only things in the pm 64 trailer that aren't available via brawlvault are 64Gw and a code for 64 smooth landing. If you guys aren't going to pull a turbo mode and just keep it as an April fools joke... would those two items be released at a later time? a 64 styled add-on would be a great show case for the add-on feature and I'll gladly make one if no one else does.

Top Bottom