• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M 3.5 Pal

Cpt.Love

Smash Cadet
Nobody's harassing anybody, just posting here doesn't make people on the PMDT go fully clothed in the shower and cry for hours or anything...

Just curious as to when this thing will be ready, it'll be a boost to the EU community (and the Aussies ;) )

Tomsta17

Smash Cadet
NNID
Tomsta1712
3DS FC
4441-9914-0347
Nobody's harassing anybody, just posting here doesn't make people on the PMDT go fully clothed in the shower and cry for hours or anything...

Just curious as to when this thing will be ready, it'll be a boost to the EU community (and the Aussies ;) )
Yeah! Aussies!

Tomsta17

Smash Cadet
NNID
Tomsta1712
3DS FC
4441-9914-0347
Im wondering...maybe they are planning to make it a pal release in the next big update (4.0?)

GravityZ

Smash Cadet
NNID
TricksterZorua
3DS FC
4382-2023-3008
That would be possible! But I'll think they're focusing right now more on the PAL version, and 3.5 NTSC-J/Japan version.

But do you guys think the first PAL version will be immediately 3.5, or an older version, like 3.0, similar to the Japanese version?

GravityZ

Smash Cadet
NNID
TricksterZorua
3DS FC
4382-2023-3008
Because if JPN doesn't have 3.5 yet, why would PAL get it, then?

Thanks for the info, wiiztech! Can't wait for the release of it! I'm glad it'll be 3.5.

wiiztec

Smash Journeyman
NNID
wiiztec
There's no h in my name, and like I said it won't be 3.5 it'll be 3.51

Last edited:

IronChar

Smash Journeyman
Napras_sword you gotta leave people alone on this forum man.

let em get angry its not your business

IronChar

Smash Journeyman
it sucks... yet the team likely has their hands full with studying smash 4 atm. were seeing a drop in PM interest since smash 4 came out but don't lose faith everyone- PM and pal release will come as promise it just takes time.

meanwhile, anyone with pal coding experience who wants to see it done faster should contact the pm dev team.

GravityZ

Smash Cadet
NNID
TricksterZorua
3DS FC
4382-2023-3008
it sucks... yet the team likely has their hands full with studying smash 4 atm. were seeing a drop in PM interest since smash 4 came out but don't lose faith everyone- PM and pal release will come as promise it just takes time.

meanwhile, anyone with pal coding experience who wants to see it done faster should contact the pm dev team.
Except the region lock and 50Hz differences, what's else the difference between the coding, actually? :o

Narpas_sword

Except the region lock and 50Hz differences, what's else the difference between the coding, actually? :o
As said earlier in the topic:

You guys need more love. We haven't forgotten about you! The issue is, as it has been since the dawn of PM, porting to PAL is like a blackbox of challenges. Were not 100% sure what's not going to be coded or handled quite the same way as NTSC. It's not like 'spot the difference' then do a 1:1 copy. Due to the specialized and tedious nature of this work, were not able to give an honest estimate on when it will be done.

We can't foresee ever speedbump, and our coders capable of this task are few. It is a passion fueled volunteer project, so we don't force anyone to work on a strict schedule. (Though we may very strongly encourage)

Keep faith! We announced PAL support because we are confident now we can complete the port! I would love to be able to say it will be done soon, and it might be, but the honest truth is that issues can come up. I will do my best to encourage the rest of the team to keep our PAL fans posted.

Thank you!

IronChar

Smash Journeyman
this makes sense- after all the stuff they put in the game through mere hacking/recoding brawl, I'd be confident that we can see a pal release as well.

**** takes time though. serious.

patience is needed, we'll likely see Ridley getting ready to enter the roster by the time they are finished and ready/confident enough to publicly release a pal verision

dfrmtn

Smash Rookie
Why dont you just get an NTSC version of the game, make a iso from it and import PM 3.5 to it. Then you can play it with any usb loader? Im playing it right now on my PAL console with the NTSC version and 3.5 PM.

likiji123

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Likiji123
3DS FC
2964-9225-5942
Why dont you just get an NTSC version of the game, make a iso from it and import PM 3.5 to it. Then you can play it with any usb loader? Im playing it right now on my PAL console with the NTSC version and 3.5 PM.
Because that's complicated

EinfachNurPottrott

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5386-8662-0239
:/
We must belive and have patience I`ll wait even if it releases at the end of the year

Yoshi 2410

Smash Cadet
Dude,this is like the:mewtwopm: DLC. We know it´s going to be realeased soon but we dont know when. It´s driving me insane!

Last edited:

Foo

Smash Lord
My guess is that it is going to come out this month along with 3.6. They probably delayed pal release so they wouldn't have to bother releasing it twice so close together. Could be wrong though, just speculation. 3.6 may also not come out this month, idk stop looking at me I don't know things.

Tomsta17

Smash Cadet
NNID
Tomsta1712
3DS FC
4441-9914-0347
My guess is that it is going to come out this month along with 3.6. They probably delayed pal release so they wouldn't have to bother releasing it twice so close together. Could be wrong though, just speculation. 3.6 may also not come out this month, idk stop looking at me I don't know things.
thats a good point, but they said in the trailer that 3.5 would be the first pal release, so why would they bump it up to 3.6?

dfrmtn

Smash Rookie
Because that's complicated
Its not complicated at all. There is a ISO Builder made for the Project M. I just downloaded the homebrew zip for the Project M, got myself a NTSC ISO and the builder makes everything. Its super easy. I have made both WIFI and FULL versions of it. No problems at all with the game. Let me know if you guys need link for the ISO Builder.

WannaBeFreddy

Smash Rookie
Its not complicated at all. There is a ISO Builder made for the Project M. I just downloaded the homebrew zip for the Project M, got myself a NTSC ISO and the builder makes everything. Its super easy. I have made both WIFI and FULL versions of it. No problems at all with the game. Let me know if you guys need link for the ISO Builder.
I need the link :)

Tomsta17

Smash Cadet
NNID
Tomsta1712
3DS FC
4441-9914-0347
i just want a simple method that can load the gamme in a matter of 5 sseconds, thats why im waiting on pal

Narpas_sword

My hacked pal wii:
Turn on, boots to homebrew, click brawl, loads PM. Total time 30-45 sec.

Pal wii with hackless :
Turn on wii, find wii remote, load brawl, wait for disc drive to stop chewing the disc, navigate to stage builder, wait for pm codes to run, start pm.
Total time, forever and a day.

EinfachNurPottrott

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5386-8662-0239
Narpas gtfo this is Thread is about PM Pal not "How I hack my Wii" we just simply dont to hack our Wii

GrosMinou

Turbo Scrub
People are complaining that they want to play P:M so badly, yet when we present a solution : "It's too complicated".

Top Bottom