• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Kid Goku (FIRST BETA RELEASED!)

SolidSnake141

Smash Cadet
My opinion is use Oozaru for the final smash, a lot of us, if not everyone, wants it to be that instead of the punch.. Also I say replace luigi aswell, wario's too cool for school to replace.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Personally I really found wario a more important character then luigi in this game
i would agree, but i dont think luigi should be replaced. i, obviously, am a fan of luigi, so im against it. an unbiased reason for not replacing luigi is that luigi doesnt transform.

out of the transforming final smashes, ganon is the lowest on the tier list that has one, and then yoshi is next. i would replace yoshi, since ganon is cool, but i would think a transformer needs to be replaced.

Overdrive64

Smash Journeyman
A dragon ball GT kid goku would be an epic texture. Then maybe a SS version of the same GT kid goku

edit: while man characters can transform, warioman is considered an entirely different character (can be selected from character select screen) and therefore might be easier to work with

DoB04

Smash Journeyman
guys, you gotta keep in mind the articles... goku cant fire blasts unless the character he is replacing has an article... wario has no article's and I'm not sure how much of bowser's fire can be edited... for now it's Luigi, but if anything we'll change (which isn't that hard to do anyway...)

DoB04

Smash Journeyman
goku has a few textures that are just a 2 colored square cut in half diagonally (the bottom right side is always white) he simply made the whole square white

JoeGrandma

Smash Journeyman
guys, you gotta keep in mind the articles... goku cant fire blasts unless the character he is replacing has an article... wario has no article's and I'm not sure how much of bowser's fire can be edited... for now it's Luigi, but if anything we'll change (which isn't that hard to do anyway...)
Wario has a bike. Although that's not very much like a hadouken-style blast, Luigi's fireball won't travel any faster than it normally does now, and you would need to replace the fireball's model with something that looks more like a blast anyways. I would recommend that you Brawlbox up the blast, instead of using the article. That's just me, though, and I'm quite afraid of articles due to their complexity, but I'm familiar with Brawlboxing projectiles.

Revven

FrankerZ
Wario has a bike. Although that's not very much like a hadouken-style blast, Luigi's fireball won't travel any faster than it normally does now, and you would need to replace the fireball's model with something that looks more like a blast anyways. I would recommend that you Brawlbox up the blast, instead of using the article. That's just me, though, and I'm quite afraid of articles due to their complexity, but I'm familiar with Brawlboxing projectiles.
Can't he hex the velocity of Luigi's fireballs...? I'm pretty sure that if you can change Mario's fireballs velocity, you can do the same to Luigi's.

Correct me if I am wrong though.

Edit: Worse comes to worse, you could try putting him on Lucario given he has the perfect animation for it + it charges up.

JoeGrandma

Smash Journeyman
Can't he hex the velocity of Luigi's fireballs...? I'm pretty sure that if you can change Mario's fireballs velocity, you can do the same to Luigi's.

Correct me if I am wrong though.

Edit: Worse comes to worse, you could try putting him on Lucario given he has the perfect animation for it + it charges up.
Oh, I didn't know that you could change the velocity of Mario's fireballs... you can probably do that to Luigi's too, then. Silly me.

DoB04

Smash Journeyman
lol we need some psa experts in here... I have no idea how much of an article can be edited.... I don't know if it is possible to change the graphics for Lucario's aura and stuff... so yeah I need someone with psa experience in here :p

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Ideas for costumes:

1. Original Blue DB Costume
2. Kamesennin Orange Costume
3. Kamesennin Orange Costume (damaged)
4. Saiyajin Armor?
5. GT Kid Goku costume?
6. Super Saiyajin? (for the lolz)

DoB04

Smash Journeyman
nah those costumes aren't green team friendly... I'm thinking of getting a chiaotzu costume or kid gohan costume for green team (the one gohan uses when he gets taken by raditz)
I do want a GT kid goku texture though

Buci01

Smash Journeyman
wario eats garlic for his final smash... is that an article, that can be changed to a kamehameha? and lucarios final smash.... isn't that a kamehameha already?

dxrkn3ss

Smash Journeyman
Hey, quick question. Can kid Goku be grabbed without streaking across the screen? If ya actually had that problem, could you explain how to fix it, cause it's still plaguing my project?

Revven

FrankerZ
lol we need some psa experts in here... I have no idea how much of an article can be edited.... I don't know if it is possible to change the graphics for Lucario's aura and stuff... so yeah I need someone with psa experience in here :p
Go to this thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=257755 and learn what you can, it'd probably also be a good idea to talk to TSON about'em.

DoB04

Smash Journeyman
nah its still going... well I've paused a bit because of school... <_< but I'll ty to update soon lol

D

Deleted member

-deleted message-

Last edited by a moderator:

mariorocks64

Smash Journeyman
Wouldn't it be epic if the normal World Tournament stage transitioned from daytime to the night texture above? (Dunno if that's possible though xD)
It is possible with Battlefield's scenedata. I made my version of the world tournament have a Day and Night feature, but the sky doesn't change color.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
well, would it HAVE to be an article? is it possible to have it spawn a moving hitbox and a graphic? or is that what an article is?

ALF

Smash Cadet
well, would it HAVE to be an article? is it possible to have it spawn a moving hitbox and a graphic? or is that what an article is?
It's been a long while since I did PSA, but that's how we used to always make fake projectiles, except the few that used premade ones like super scope shots. Actually editing an article gives you more options, though, like stopping when it hits a wall.

DoB04

Smash Journeyman
progress is the same.... lucas is being replaced by klonoa already so no.... and yes we still havent fixed the black texture glitch... any ideas? =/
ill see about that brstm later sora

mariorocks64

Smash Journeyman
progress is the same.... lucas is being replaced by klonoa already so no.... and yes we still havent fixed the black texture glitch... any ideas? =/
Maybe the texture is animated. Luigi's texture is edited when using fireballs.

Fen__

Smash Ace
Has the Krillin team found anything on it yet? Maybe you guys should collaborate on solving the texture issue since it'll almost definitely be the same problem.

Shonrrati

Smash Cadet
Unfortunately not yet :/ To be totally honest until we can figure out the prob we aren't going to have a whole lot of progress. Both Sentony and I both have are schedules packed right now and I don't see the point in releasing half done characters.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Maybe releasing a half done character would get some more people looking at it. Someone might know how to fix it. Idk....

joem3693

Smash Apprentice
you should make a thread at kitty corp and release a beta to see what people think about it like they're doing with the naruto project

DoB04

Smash Journeyman
sorry for the lack of info guys.... I'm officially taking a break due to school and waiting for the new brawlbox as well... maybe it can somehow fix the texture problems... if anybody here wants to work on animations though let me know

EDIT: well I may be taking a break but Mastaklo's on fire! lol he can now record videos and made a new goku vid with a bit more progress so you might want to check it out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKyTCpLmYzM
as you can tell by the end of the video, the texture IS NOT fixed as he still gets darker once the lighting of it changes... but hopefully we can figure it out soon :)

Marcel06.21.1995

Smash Cadet
any one can upload a goku beta version?
I thik it´s pretty cool and tomorrow my brother has birthday he said that would be wonderfull^^.
please :D. I don´t wont to stress somebody.
Sorry for my bad english i´m from german.

sorry i saw the download in the video ... thanks alot mastaklo xD
(a very nice birthday present) ^^

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
any one can upload a goku beta version?
I thik it´s pretty cool and tomorrow my brother has birthday he said that would be wonderfull^^.
please :D. I don´t wont to stress somebody.
Sorry for my bad english i´m from german.

sorry i saw the download in the video ... thanks alot mastaklo xD
(a very nice birthday present) ^^
what kind of name

is this?

Top Bottom