• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project GENO - MarioDK Demo out

IndigoFenix

Smash Journeyman
You do realize that there are a huge amount of animations in the files for the last release, right? There shouldn't be any problem with them if you can get the PSA to work properly.

mariodk

Smash Ace
You do realize that there are a huge amount of animations in the files for the last release, right? There shouldn't be any problem with them if you can get the PSA to work properly.
ok i will try to get the PSA to work :D after my next version of Goku
and next version of Goku come as soon his Final Smash will work + new Side-B on him then i work on Geno
and hopefully get him to work

USSPython

Smash Rookie
Is this project still alive at all? I wasn't sure if this would be of any use, but I've been using multiple computers as Cosmic Geno and they actually know how to work the moveset pretty well. I was just really hoping that there would be an update about this?

Xaranid

Smash Apprentice
no this project is dead and this why i making a geno after afew of my other moveset
Wait, what? When did you become a source for the status of this project? Yes, it hasn't been updated in months, and *may* have been dropped, but who are you to say? And another thing, I seriously doubt that "you making a geno" will ever see the light of day, considering that you've announced like 4 Dragonball Z at once, which again, I doubt you will ever complete.

mariodk

Smash Ace
Wait, what? When did you become a source for the status of this project? Yes, it hasn't been updated in months, and *may* have been dropped, but who are you to say? And another thing, I seriously doubt that "you making a geno" will ever see the light of day, considering that you've announced like 4 Dragonball Z at once, which again, I doubt you will ever complete.
my Goku moveset(S) is anyway almost done and i got abit prograss on Geno here
my Gotenks moveset can wait until the vertex is revamped

so i think Geno is my next hack after two really easy ones to make:
Fire Luigi(only afew B attack changes and added fire hit effect/GFX)
and SMBZ sonic(PSA mixed with afew Sonic PSAs)
then i go to geno

mariodk

Smash Ace
sorry for 2x posts but can anyone give me the moveset Plans i am soon Getting Started with this PSA
since Goku next version is almost ready and i will work on geno after two fast PSAs is done

IndigoFenix

Smash Journeyman
I don't know about Shadic, but my Brawl hacking days are pretty much over - real life calls ;). So anyone who feels up to taking over my role in the spirit of Cosmic Geno is welcome to do so. I might still check back from time to time though, to see how the project's going and to drop suggestions.

Ciao people, and thanks to all my supporters!

IndigoFenix

Smash Journeyman
Before I go, though, I might as well record the details of the build I was planning on, in order to act as a guideline to anyone who wants to build "in the spirit of Cosmic Geno". Of course, whoever is doing the actual work is welcome to make whatever changes they want.

The purpose of Cosmic Geno is to retain as many of Geno's original moves and mechanics as possible while still feeling like a genuine Smash character. He can move around the field quickly and has potentially powerful offensive capabilities, but using his attacks effectively require intimate knowledge of their timing and unique mechanics. Most of his basic attacks are on the slow side but, being guns, have excellent reach. He fights best at long range, and his low defensive capabilities give him a weakness against fast, aggressive close-range attackers. His special moves, while very powerful, take a while to set up properly and are highly predictable, meaning that his effectiveness is much higher in a team match than fighting solo. Most of his attacks have poor knockback growth, and most of his kill moves throw enemies at a high angle, so Geno tends to kill opponents by throwing them into the sky (turning them into stars) rather than knocking them off the sides of the stage. Altogether, Geno is an "expert" character, a glass (or rather, wooden) cannon with a steep learning curve, hard to master but very powerful when you know how to use him.

Basic attacks
A (Finger Shot): On the first attack, Geno whips out his hand, hitting nearby opponents, then fires 3 rapid bullets from his finger, dealing damage at a fairly long distance. By holding down the A button, he will continue to fire the bullets indefinitely.
FTilt (Rocket Punch): Geno leans back, then throws his fist forward, which explodes a short distance away. A fairly fast attack that has good base knockback but poor knockback growth, making it a good defensive move but not really a kill move. It deals the most damage if you hit with the explosion rather than the fist itself.
DTilt (Ground Burst): Geno withdraws his hand, turning his arm into a gun, then blasts the ground in front of him, sending opponents upwards (similar to Samus' DTilt). It's good for setting up aerial combos but isn't much of a kill move except at very high damage.
UTilit (Hand Cannon): Geno withdraws his hand, turning his arm into a gun, then fires it upwards, throwing opponents above him into the sky. Fairly slow, but has good range and decent knockback growth.
Dash Attack (Spinning Jump Punch): Based on Geno's punch during the Bowyer scene, he does a short hop forward while spinning around and punches his opponent in the face. Although Geno can hit opponents with his whole body while spinning, there's a strong sweetspot right where the fist connects. It hits opponents at a low angle, but while it has good base knockback and damage the knockback growth is low, so it can't really kill opponents, however it comes out quick and makes a good surprise attack. It also has an above-average cooldown period, leaving Geno vulnerable if he misses.
FSmash (Star Gun): Geno turns both his hands into guns, then fires three rapid shots ahead of him, dealing high damage. The third shot blows them away, but compared to most FSmashes has low knockback growth. It has good range but a slow startup time.
DSmash (Double Punch): Geno crouches down, turns to the side, and holds his arms out for the charge-up, then fires both fists in opposite directions, which explode a short distance away, similar to the Rocket Punch but a little stronger. Like the Rocket Punch, the explosions from the fists are stronger than the punches themselves.
USmash (Star Gun Upwards): Geno turns both his hands into guns, points them upward, then sweeps them over his head, firing three shots from each one. Has good knockback growth and long range, if a bit slow. One of Geno's more effective kill moves.
NAir (Spinning Finger Shot): Geno holds his arms out, then spins around like a top while rapidly shooting. Weak, but fast and has good range.
FAir (Rocket Rush): Geno holds out one fist, which lets out sparks as if it's about to fire as a Rocket Punch, but instead it drags Geno forward, hitting opponents. It has a sweetspot at the end of the forward movement. Note that this does not cancel momentum, only adds forward motion for the duration of the attack and reverses that motion as the attack ends.
BAir (Triple Blast): Geno turns his hand into a gun, then sweeps it behind him and upwards, firing three explosions. The explosions hit opponents at different angles, with the top explosion being the strongest and hitting at the highest angle.
DAir (Double Punch Booster): Geno holds both hands downward, then fires them both, causing a small explosion that propels him upwards slightly. The cooldown period is long enough that he can't use this repeatedly to fly indefinitely. The explosion deals damage.

Throws
FThrow (Hand Gun Throw): Geno turns one hand into a gun, points it at the opponent's head, then blows them away.
BThrow (Rocket Toss): Geno spins around, then fires both his hands a short distance while still holding on to the opponent. The hands then explode, blowing the opponent away.
DThrow (Star Shower): Geno throws his opponent on the ground, jumps up while turning his hands into the Star Gun, then blasts his opponent repeatedly, Zelda-style. Has high damage but low knockback.
UThrow (Star Sending): A very unusual throw. Based on the "sending up Star Pieces" scenes from Mario RPG, he tosses them into the air, then watches as they spin around overhead, sparkling (they have a hitbox during this period that can knock away other opponents). The opponent then falls down into his hands, with their arms outstretched into a star shape so it looks like Geno is holding a star. They then float up, hover for a moment, then launch straight upwards, which is the part that actually throws them. The entire process takes 3 SECONDS, and leaves Geno vulnerable for 2 SECONDS after - that's right, a 5 SECOND THROW. And it deals only 3 damage, and has poor base knockback. However, its knockback growth is tremendous, stronger than Lucas' back throw, making it an awesome way of killing an enemy that just won't stay still long enough to hit them with one of Geno's few ranged killing moves. However, be careful about using this move if it won't end the match - if the enemy doesn't die, or if they have allies still around, they can easily get a good hit in during Geno's long cooldown period.

Specials

Neutral B (Geno Beam): Geno holds out his hand and turns it into a gun, then draws in energy as long as the B button is held down. After the initial start-up, it takes about 90 frames to fully charge, with 3 chances to release at 30 frames each. At each of these release points, if the B button is not held down, the beam will pull in energy for about 15 more frames, then fire. The longer you charge the beam, the stronger it becomes, but beware - if you charge it past the maximum charge, it will continue to charge for 15 frames, then transfer to "firing mode" and fire a beam at the same strength of the first charge level. There is also a "zero charge" level, which is if you don't hold down the B button at all, and it will just fire a short-range crackle of electricity. As for the beam itself, it has excellent range, high damage and power, and is one of Geno's few attacks that deals effective horizontal knockback, especially at maximum charge. Good luck connecting with it, though! The "full charge" attack should be twice as powerful as the "single charge" attack.

Side B (Geno Whirl): Geno briefly flares up with a star-shaped aura, then tosses a speedy energy disk forwards. The disk itself is a decent attack in its own right, flying at mid-projectile range and dealing decent damage that eats away at shields effectively, though it has virtually no knockback. However, pressing the A button causes the disk to flash for a single frame. Hitting during this time period deals high damage, ignores all forms of shielding, and knocks the opponent upwards with high knockback growth that kills at around 100% damage. This is Geno's most effective kill move, although it's hard to master landing the timed hit.

Down B (Geno Blast): Geno raises his hands in the air as a glowing cloud of energy focuses above him, then, upon releasing the B button, he fires a beam of light into the air, then showers it down across the stage, dealing repeated attacks that build up to heavy damage but with virtually no knockback. The charging action is exactly the same as Geno Beam, however the start-up and firing timeframes are longer, and there is no "zero charge" attack - you must wait for the first charge before firing. At full charge, the attack is twice as powerful as the single charge, making it the strongest non-Final Smash move in the game damage-wise (30% damage), however, because the attack is extremely slow and easy to predict, the only way this will land a hit is either if the opponent has never seen it before, they are distracted by something else (like another opponent), or they are trying to return to the stage. The brokenness of the move as an edge-guarding technique is offset, however, by Geno's lack of horizontal knockback attacks. You CAN use this to blast brawling opponents during a free-for-all, but be warned - do this, and they'll probably forget each other and team up on you, and Geno has a major disadvantage when double-teamed... It's one of the coolest looking moves there is, but overuse of Geno Blast is NOT recommended!

Up B (Geno Boost): Used in the air, Geno will hold his arms above his head, glow, and rise up into the air as a basic recovery move. If used on the ground, he will adopt the same pose, and hover slightly for about one second. Upon ending the animation on the ground, or upon landing from the air, he will go into his "Special Landing" position, which is actually a part of the move. At the beginning of this action, you can hit the A button to go into the second part of the move, which has Geno cross his arms over his chest and glow again for another second. The Geno Boost affects two variables, both of which are increased during the Boost and lowered gradually over time (yes, I know this is a lot of work, bear with me though). The Attack variable acts as a multiplier to the damage and knockback of all Geno's attacks, rising to a maximum of twice the original amounts. The Defense variable actually HEALS Geno up to 50% of his damage, but also creates a variable that gradually restores his damage back to its original value as it decreases (so it's like a "temporary recovery", and since lower damage = higher defense in Smash Bros, this functions as a temporary increase to defensive strength). The "Special Landing" action increases the Attack value if you miss the timed hit, while the second "timed hit" part of the move will increase both the Attack and Defense values at the end of the animation. You have to use the move twice in order to increase the values to their maximum value. Exact adjustment will have to be based on experimentation with what works.

Final Smash (Geno Flash): Geno raises his hands in the air as if preparing to use Geno Blast (except if he does it in the air, he will hover while holding up his hands), and charges up to 3 times during this action, just like Geno Blast. He is invincible while doing this - it does give opponents time to get out of the way, though. Upon releasing the B button, Geno will do a backflip and transform into a cannon during his backflip (in the air, he kind of rolls backwards without moving). He then fires a rapid-fire set of explosions like a Gatling gun made of awesome, creating a red aura of heated air at about half of Final Destination's width away and damaging opponents in the area of effect. The red energy ball then explodes in a burst of fire and lightning, dealing heavy damage to anyone in the nearby area - twice as much if fully charged. The easiest way to dodge the attack is to get behind the cannon before the energy ball explodes, as the range of effect is huge, about the size of Final Destination, but it does not extend beyond the cannon itself. Or, you could try sidestepping the explosion instead, Off Wave style.

Necro Toad

Smash Apprentice
This post is dedicated mainly to Indigo, since he is leaving the project, although it is also for Shadic and Pik and all others who contributed to this project.

Thank you for all the efforts, I say this as a fan of Super Mario RPG.
While many people always ask of updates and news on the project, many forget to thank those who spend their free time to work on this project for free.

I remember when, at random, I found this forum and I marveled at the possibility that the hacks created. It was very cool to imagine new textures and a better moveset balance to the game. But I really was surprised when I saw this project. Is very cool to see so many people that still remember a character who did not see the light of day for almost 13 years, and the project was growing, receiving a lot of posts and views and soon becoming one of the oldest, biggest and most ambitious projects of all the Hack community.

For all the work, all the support, all the dedication and for bringing so much attention to this character forgotten by time, I, as a fan of Super Mario RPG, thank and congratulate everyone involved in this project

I sent a message to the Indigo a few days ago asking about their next steps in the Cosmic Geno project and offering all the help and support that I can, but unfortunately he said he will stop working on this project. Thus, I offer to Mariodk and Shadic the same commitment to helping with everything that I can. I really wanna turn on my Wii someday and see an Geno completely finished.

Indigo, I hope see, one day, your projects in this or other games.

Thanks.

mariodk

Smash Ace
This post is dedicated mainly to Indigo, since he is leaving the project, although it is also for Shadic and Pik and all others who contributed to this project.

Thank you for all the efforts, I say this as a fan of Super Mario RPG.
While many people always ask of updates and news on the project, many forget to thank those who spend their free time to work on this project for free.

I remember when, at random, I found this forum and I marveled at the possibility that the hacks created. It was very cool to imagine new textures and a better moveset balance to the game. But I really was surprised when I saw this project. Is very cool to see so many people that still remember a character who did not see the light of day for almost 13 years, and the project was growing, receiving a lot of posts and views and soon becoming one of the oldest, biggest and most ambitious projects of all the Hack community.

For all the work, all the support, all the dedication and for bringing so much attention to this character forgotten by time, I, as a fan of Super Mario RPG, thank and congratulate everyone involved in this project

I sent a message to the Indigo a few days ago asking about their next steps in the Cosmic Geno project and offering all the help and support that I can, but unfortunately he said he will stop working on this project. Thus, I offer to Mariodk and Shadic the same commitment to helping with everything that I can. I really wanna turn on my Wii someday and see an Geno completely finished.

Indigo, I hope see, one day, your projects in this or other games.

Thanks.
you is 100% welcome to help me
i will get started soon after two really fast movesets is done:
Fire Luigi(something like my Firemario but more Luigi-ish)
Raccon Luigi(SMBZ Mario´s cape/raccon attacks over luigi)

mariodk

Smash Ace
sry for 2x postes but i can´t get started with this Project until a DL link is fixed so i can get the newest Animations/maybe PSA so i can maybe fix crash problem
the Animations there was Preview of afew posts since and the link also afew posts since

i really dont want to make all over again if some Animations is already made/ a not working PSA i can maybe fix

Super_Queijo

Smash Apprentice
The link on post 1261 is working and it's the latest build, were you trying the one from the first page? because it's extremely outdated

mariodk

Smash Ace
sry for 2x posts again but i got bad news and good news

the good news is the new Geno was almost ready for Beta

the bad news is my PC deleted whole my SD card for some reason and i got most of his Animations/PSA in there so back again to around 10% done of Beta :(

dpgthirteen

Smash Apprentice
Damn man that sucks, you made such huge progress on it. Also sorry to hear about your SD card being formated. Did you remove your SD card safetly?

:phone:

Xaranid

Smash Apprentice
Well, here's the deal. I still don't know how serious you are about this, but considering that you're the only one trying to bring this back, I'm willing to help however I can. I don't know how many new animations were in that unfinished build that Indigo posted a while back, but in case this isn't already in there a good place to start is to download Geno's arm cannon model. It's made out of link's sword handle, so you can, through PSA, control whether it appears or not over his hand. The lack of an arm cannon was one major thing missing in past builds, so I would say that getting this implemented should be up there on the priority list. To get it, go to brawlvault and download "Action 29", the files are in there. If you can't find it let me know, I have them saved on my pc.

mariodk

Smash Ace
Well, here's the deal. I still don't know how serious you are about this, but considering that you're the only one trying to bring this back, I'm willing to help however I can. I don't know how many new animations were in that unfinished build that Indigo posted a while back, but in case this isn't already in there a good place to start is to download Geno's arm cannon model. It's made out of link's sword handle, so you can, through PSA, control whether it appears or not over his hand. The lack of an arm cannon was one major thing missing in past builds, so I would say that getting this implemented should be up there on the priority list. To get it, go to brawlvault and download "Action 29", the files are in there. If you can't find it let me know, I have them saved on my pc.
i removed the hand cannon with animations
but i will work more on this i saved still many files so the project is not 100% dead but sadly i forgot to backup after a huge prograss i just needed to make afew thing to beta version
and i know where i can get it i was used that btw i can give you preview of geno beam and D-tilt (atleast i saved them)
D-tilt:

and geno beam: (each star is one more Charging level):

Xaranid

Smash Apprentice
Hey, looks good! The arm cannon only appears during those attack animations though, right? A snazzy animation with the hand retracting and the gun appearing would be cool eventually. Also, what do you think about a finger gun AAA combo? This was used in the old Cosmic Geno build and I always felt that was a nice touch. I personally love the cosmic geno specials, but what are your plans right now? I see you're keeping Geno Beam at least.

...and for the love of God, use punctuation!

mariodk

Smash Ace
Hey, looks good! The arm cannon only appears during those attack animations though, right? A snazzy animation with the hand retracting and the gun appearing would be cool eventually. Also, what do you think about a finger gun AAA combo? This was used in the old Cosmic Geno build and I always felt that was a nice touch. I personally love the cosmic geno specials, but what are your plans right now? I see you're keeping Geno Beam at least.

...and for the love of God, use punctuation!
after first Beta of Gotenks i go back to geno and redo all the lost Files
right now is Geno Beam Lucario´s FS beam but i will change it to not be that so it is not across the whole stage or the beam has to be weak and long time charging becoz all PSAs that add that beam is overpowered you can spam it and keep anyone away if not it is weak or long time to load it up to atleast first level

Alses

Smash Apprentice
after first Beta of Gotenks i go back to geno and redo all the lost Files
right now is Geno Beam Lucario´s FS beam but i will change it to not be that so it is not across the whole stage or the beam has to be weak and long time charging becoz all PSAs that add that beam is overpowered you can spam it and keep anyone away if not it is weak or long time to load it up to atleast first level
I really hope you mean change the beam's length when you say change it, because the Lucario FS Gfx, maybe with a tiny bit of tweak, really is perfect for Geno's Beam... Please don't say that making the beam shorter is impossible...
I think I made it clear that shortening the beam was a simple animation edit but if not then I'll try to make it clear: With Lucario's beam you should have gotten the beam, the textures and an animation. The animation for the beam can be used to make it short, long, skinny, fat, whatever you want it to be... If you didn't get the animation because of filesize then get it... its not a lot of frames and its extremely useful, please use it. Edit: forgot Smashboard's spoiler system couldn't hide images .___. fail XD

IndigoFenix

Smash Journeyman
That gun looks awesome! Too bad it can't be used for the Star Gun attacks (two guns at once) but meh, it's too good to not be there. As for the star-based "charge meter", well, it's definitely akin to the original, although perhaps a little bit too blatant - I always figured that the star meter was meant to be symbolic, not actually appearing over Geno's head, and the other characters in Smash tend to replace what would be 'meters' in their own games with more subtle cues like glowing, etc. Perhaps the same reference could be used, but with a little more subtlety? Like small stars spinning around the gun as it charges?

If you can get the Lucario beam graphic to about the size of the old build's Geno Beam, keeping the timing and mechanisms in place, that would be great - it was already a well-made attack, gameplay-wise. However, does the beam graphic cut off at the end, at the point where it would normally be off the side of the stage? It would be annoying if the shortened Geno Beam winded up looking like a hollowed-out cylinder if you tilted the camera.

On the other hand, there are ways of weakening the attack in some ways in order to allow it to be long enough to stretch across the stage while still being fair. While I don't think the charging mechanism should change, the actual firing animation (after releasing the button) could be lengthened (to be more similar to the attack's original SMRPG animation). The charging graphics could also be flashier in order to keep the attack from taking the opponent off-guard (idea: make the entire stage grow dim while charging - same thing could work for Geno Blast). Altogether it could function as an alternate attack used in a similar way to Geno Blast (occasionally used, high risk, high reward), but used for sniping distant opponents instead of heavily damaging nearby ones. Definitely shouldn't be spammable.

mariodk

Smash Ace
i will start on Geno again then beyond/PIk making V2 of Geno Vertex

maybe the head dont needing bone Renaming in V2 and that red thing on Geno´s head will always be at geno´s head +he getting one more of them :D

but i can´t know for sure until beyond/pik start on the vertex and upload it

yosharioIII

Smash Apprentice
I don't mean to bother, but I've following this thread since the beginning. I have always wanted to have Geno in brawl now this is where it's happenning. Piks' model is amzing, and I love these movest ideas. I was just wondering if there is a way Geno could be played as he is now, unfinished but still have having these new rocket pinches and guns I've been seeing, just to test out. I understand if it's not ready or possible though. I would love to be involved or help in this project, but I know nothing of how making brawl hacks works. I know how to put them in game in stuff, but know nothing of animating and stuff. So I just feel like a helpless puppy among intelligent, more able puppies :awesome:... The best I could do is just testing, but you probably don't need testers anyway... So I was just wondering if it could work with the things added on now...
(Again, sorry if this is a bother.)

ShadowZX

Smash Rookie
How I can use Geno Cosmic? I pick Toon Link for Geno but it look like all color is Geno Fighter. Did I mess up mistake?

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062
maybe slightly :) can change later.

Well, i went with the cape/bone thing and set up 6 bones, 4 for the cape, 2 for the collar. It works well enough. If there are ways to import, i can look into animating methods.

Quickie render

i command you! Rise from your grave! You can now import this fabulous model to brawlbox! Please help into bringing the true ♥♪!? To brawl!

mariodk

Smash Ace
i command you! Rise from your grave! You can now import this fabulous model to brawlbox! Please help into bringing the true ♥♪!? To brawl!

i still trying to find out how that model importing works as soon i found out i will import afew models(this one inc. with brawl styled texture)

anyway as i said after Gotenks moveset and if we got a better model then the vertex over toonlink(still want geno over TL) so i work on the moveset

just as long we got a handGun over toonLink´s Sword

i will make these versions here for Geno:
Geno over TL
Geno over Lucas(maybe)
Geno over Link

Xaranid

Smash Apprentice
i still trying to find out how that model importing works as soon i found out i will import afew models(this one inc. with brawl styled texture)

anyway as i said after Gotenks moveset and if we got a better model then the vertex over toonlink(still want geno over TL) so i work on the moveset

just as long we got a handGun over toonLink´s Sword

i will make these versions here for Geno:
Geno over TL
Geno over Lucas(maybe)
Geno over Link
I would focus on the Toon Link version first, then worry about porting them over to the others later. It'll be less of a pain than trying to do all three at once I think. The last update (screenshot wise I mean) with the three stars showing the charge level and the handgun being used look great, so with the new model imported this will be awesome.

mariodk

Smash Ace
I would focus on the Toon Link version first, then worry about porting them over to the others later. It'll be less of a pain than trying to do all three at once I think. The last update (screenshot wise I mean) with the three stars showing the charge level and the handgun being used look great, so with the new model imported this will be awesome.
the main version will be on ToonLink
cuz of getting gotenks over Lucas :D

anyway the moveset after my Gotenks moveset is 99% sure it is Geno :D
i have done many DBZ moveset in arow so i hold alittle pause on them and make a mario based hack :D
if not Geno it will be Bowser Jr. over Zelda and Shadow mario over Shiek

anyway i will make my own version of Geno
so he got all his moves from SMRPG and rest is just made of moves or moves from .gif animations/Videos i will find (mostly Air moves and Throws)

I'm not sure you'll be able to still use this, but I'll just give you guys the same link for the model I gave Piks:

http://
www.mediafire.com/?kgpyo26l8q6c3ec

:phone:
can you get the model to work in 3ds max blender can´t get model imports but 3ds max can also i dont know how to use Blender but 3ds max
i will try to give Geno same boneset as ToonLink and handgun over Sword but the cape can´t have bones so i will do so the cape can be moved with the body/Arms

mariodk

Smash Ace
sry for 2x posts
but if i get this model to work as i wanted over toonLink (lucas boneset can also be used but i still i needing it over toonlink)
i will start on Geno moveset that second he is imported to brawl over toonLink and got handgun too

Top Bottom