• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project B

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Well we have mods for Brawl to make it more like Melee... (Project M)
We have mods for Melee to make it more.... like Melee (SD Remix)
What do we have for Smash 64? Nothing. I suggest we mod that instead of scrubbing dirt onto our perfection.

This thread, what the hell. I never knew Smashboards was /b/ in a way...

Phaiyte

Smash Ace
I've never understand why true combos = good
No true combos = bad

I hate true combos. Taking 0-120% to dying when I literally can't do anything about it from the first hit?
That's why we hate ICs in brawl lol. Combos are dumb
I like to get out of stuff and come back with my own stuff

maybe if you didn't suck so bad at fighting games you'd have an easier time lol

Strawhat09

Smash Journeyman
Wait, this is a serious project??? I thought y'all were just trolling...what the ****?! This is gonna be a complete disaster. Just quit while youre ahead losers . dont bother responding cuz I won't be coming back to this pathetix piece of **** of a project. Later, losers

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
Wait, this is a serious project??? I thought y'all were just trolling...what the ****?! This is gonna be a complete disaster. Just quit while youre ahead losers . dont bother responding cuz I won't be coming back to this pathetix piece of **** of a project. Later, losers
Bye

TerryJ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
1337-1337-1337
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Well we have mods for Brawl to make it more like Melee... (Project M)
We have mods for Melee to make it more.... like Melee (SD Remix)
What do we have for Smash 64? Nothing. I suggest we mod that instead of scrubbing dirt onto our perfection.

This thread, what the hell. I never knew Smashboards was /b/ in a way...
I vote this. It would be awesome to have charged smash attacks, side B's and wall teching in 64.

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
This is the Project B thread guys. Please take any discussion about interesting and fun gameplay to another place.

EDIT: not the brawl boards.

crush

Smash Master
Funny that you say that shadowphoenix. Just wait for the trailer video, youll be one of the many fanboys. #ProjectB

Progress Update: I've had finals this week (I'm an engineering student, some of it helps for coding #ProjectB) so I haven't been able to do much as of late, but within the past month I've put in some stuff that you guys will definitely be interested when the trailer and first demo are released. The project leader, InsaneCarzyGuy says that we'll be aiming to release the demo around January 12th, or at least a week before Apex 2014. We probably won't have any side event tournaments for Project B there but there will be setups of the full version there if you want to play it.

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
Funny that you say that shadowphoenix. Just wait for the trailer video, youll be one of the many fanboys. #ProjectB

Progress Update: I've had finals this week (I'm an engineering student, some of it helps for coding #ProjectB) so I haven't been able to do much as of late, but within the past month I've put in some stuff that you guys will definitely be interested when the trailer and first demo are released. The project leader, InsaneCarzyGuy says that we'll be aiming to release the demo around January 12th, or at least a week before Apex 2014. We probably won't have any side event tournaments for Project B there but there will be setups of the full version there if you want to play it.

Are you guys planning on overpowering one character so that half of the metagame revolves around banning stages to keep said character in check? I'd really like an authentic brawl experience.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Can't tell if serious, or just really, really sadomasochistic.

:urg::surprised::crazy::urg::confused::confused::confused:

crush

Smash Master
Can't tell if serious, or just really, really sadomasochistic.

:urg::surprised::crazy::urg::confused::confused::confused:
just got this message lol. have fun Mr. banjodorf

"From this point on all Smashboards Premium Members and anyone with a smash 4 character hope list in their signature will be IP banned from the ProjectB official site and will not be able to download the game

Best regards,
Insanecarzyguy"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom