• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Amy Back on Track!

Crobspencer

Smash Cadet
tuants arnt doen yet. idk wha ti will do yet.
Well there's people on brawl vault that can make taunts or you can rip them from mario and sonic at the olympic winter games and for dark sonic 19 Amy Rose don't mind that one all you need to do is make a better one or do your own verison.

Crobspencer

Smash Cadet
Ok for that other Amy Rose over Ness, i think it uses all the animations from Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games and nothing else i think.

Slashy

Smash Lord
For a projectile you can give her the hammer tornado from Sonic Heroes, it can work like Gale Boomerang crossed with Pokemon Stadium 2's wind effect. You can give her the presents from Sonic Battle like Snake's C4.

Down Special should be the Hammer Jump, and if used in the air it becomes the spinning hammer ground pound.

SonicTheHedgehog02

Smash Journeyman
For a projectile you can give her the hammer tornado from Sonic Heroes, it can work like Gale Boomerang crossed with Pokemon Stadium 2's wind effect. You can give her the presents from Sonic Battle like Snake's C4.

Down Special should be the Hammer Jump, and if used in the air it becomes the spinning hammer ground pound.
thanks for the ideas. I migh tlok those into consideration

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
I tried it out yesterday, but it's way too early in development to say anything useful about it yet. Sorry.

Crobspencer

Smash Cadet
I made another alternate texture pack for Amy there all finished i won't release them until next beta.

Photos

Smash Journeyman
he probably could do that, but what i'm planning on is just putting it directly into the PSA/fitchar.pac file, that way it can be used in the PSA. hopefully there's already an item we can replace, but if not, i probably could just import the model to the hammer.

but then again, i'm just the vertexer. once i finish the hammer, sonicthehedgehog02 should be able to get on with this because he probably knows more than i do about how to use items in psa. that's why i'm just a vertexer.
i understand how PSA works and all, but PSA is just not my game.

EDIT: still trying. this really is being a pain. i've moved a vert that messed everything up, so now i have to figure out what the heck i need to move back so it'll export properly.

Alonguy

Smash Rookie
If you need any help, I'm available. On the other Amy project, I was working on higher-res textures, and I sorta fixed the lighting problem. Also, I can find and replace any sound, and make proper patch files out of them.

APartofNothing

Smash Apprentice
I don't know if you have an idea for Amy's nair yet, but maybe it could be a sort of move where she spins with her hands out and out of her hands is hearts? I really don't know lol

Forgotten Soul

Smash Rookie
I've got an idea for Alternate Costumes
Like sonic, his different costumes are different and shoes(his black costume is just sonic with black shoes and darker skin), you could do the same with amy.

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
man, i've been waiting FOREVER for an amy hack. but it's always stopping magically, it's like Sonic himself is doing some evil deeds to prevent this chick from appearing.

libertyernie

Smash Ace
If you have the Homebrew Browser on your SD card, you can download ftpii, run it, then use an FTP client like WinSCP on your computer to get to the files.

PKIvysaur

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1848-2590-1230
Finaly! An amy that ISNT a stupid peach texture! How close is it to being done?

Top Bottom