• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Amy Back on Track!

Photos

Smash Journeyman
i tried it, but it froze. also, i have no clue how to do any of this animting things with bones, so unless a REALLY good hacker helps, this is on pause
how well can you do PSA? because DDD has multiple models within his psa file. I can replace a model in there with a hammer, and you can use psa'ing skills to attach that hammer to the bone when she's using certain attacks. I think that's the generate item command, isn't it?

EDIT: actually, that's how the ganon with sword works, he just took out the un-generate item command.

SonicTheHedgehog02

Smash Journeyman
well this is on pause, because it is now a vertex hack, and will be over bowser. darkshadedx vertex hacked me classic amy, modern amy soon, so it will be over bwoser.

Top Bottom