• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Problem with portraits

chupacabra24

Smash Rookie
Hi, sort'a new to this, but I've had no problems putting the characters into the game, and I'm using the Brawl Texturizer to organize things.

However, I absolutely cannot figure out how to get the character portraits on the character select screen to work correctly. I've tried everything I can think of, I've searched on here and haven't been able to find anything- is there a snippet of code that forces it to load the textures?

Thanks in advance for any help rendered, I'm totally stumped.

chupacabra24

Smash Rookie
Ah hell. I was using the search engine, but then found it in the read this first section above at the bottom. Jiminy Christmas. Sorry guys.

chupacabra24

Smash Rookie
Well, it actually looks like the portraits are in the common5.pac that's on my SD card, so that's all set up right, the portraits just aren't showing up during the selection screen. Crud. So I guess my original post is still valid! :)

Top Bottom