• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pro smashers diet

TemPesT-

Smash Lord
i eat a lot of pasta the night before (see carb loading) so my captain falcon can run around all day.

TemPesT-

Smash Lord
energy drinks are legit in any situation. i used to drink 2 liters of vault to stay up playing smash til like 4 am LOL

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
never have sex or jerk off right before/the night before a tournament or you'll play at your absolute worst

same goes for COUNTER-STRIKE
I used to get laid before every tourney i went to, and i would constantly be getting 2nd or 3rd at these locals, fml.

Now that im single i **** melee :)

But seriously I used to be in bodybuilding and i feel that weight lifting can help if you train correctly and diet.

Weight lifting to me though is important because i feel that when i haven't lifted for days that i can't be "Firm" with my controller. I have much better muscle control and thats very important.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
solaris has the best sig ever.

so what youre telling me is that the reason i suck at melee, is because i only eat fast-food and stuff that comes out of the freezer?

sweeeeeeeeeet, i have a new john.

joeplicate

Smash Master
i basically just never jerk it the night before a tournament because more often than not i'm in sleeping in a room full of sweaty dudes

but i still think that's a WIVES' TALE

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I think in general just being in the right mindset will help you improve in anything.

Thus a balanced breakfast, lunch, dinner, along with taking a run in the morning is enough to really get you in the mood.

I've noticed CONSIDERABLE improvements since I've gotten that attitude.

(Read going from 17th, to placing top 5 at the last few locals I've attended.)

jugfingers

Smash Champion
never have sex or jerk off right before/the night before a tournament or you'll play at your absolute worst

same goes for COUNTER-STRIKE

Taoism, Ayurveda, and yoga all focus on conserving your jing (life essence), or ojas (vigor). Principally, the means to storing up this nectar of life (amrita) is male control of ejaculation.

null55

Smash Master
Mango
Silentspectre
Zhu
Forward
Axe
DaShizwiz
Lambchops
Silentwolf
Darkrain
Lovage
M2k
PC Chris
Jman
Kage
Raynex
Cactuar
Colbol
Lucky
Dr PP
Amsah
Armada
Calle W
Jeapie
Eken
Cpt Jack
Bombsoldier
Aniki
Boss
Linguini

;(

hahahahahahahahahahhahhahahaa

he's been waiting to be asked to speak 4ever too.

nice **** ****ing OP.

Top Bottom