• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pro Impact BI-WEEKLIES - Video Thread

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
Hey, third is third and that was a pretty big-name tournament regardless of how you ended up being seeded. I don't think you've got much to worry about. I played Mike, yes, however it was in teams and happened to be a rather odd uphill climb in the form of a C.Falcon/Peach vs. Luigi/Ice Climbers battle.

We lost. :)

Stevo

Smash Champion
People that are going to take the top spots in the tournament = BC'ers, Mike, Shawn, Carl, and perhaps me

top 3 will be some combination of mike, john, and carl I believe.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Really? John and Adam have been ranting about how this "stevo" guy is going to take 1st for sure. =O

I'm not bad? Yay. I'm quite alright (me) Fox vs Marth. But I'd expect Mike to **** me nonetheless. I am hoping that any improvement I've experienced since those vids were recorded will help me in this struggle for truth and destiny.

@Randall:

I do remember watching a few of your videos, including the 10 min or so combo video. I'm guessing you were with the Climbers player from that video?

Some people are just too good. Forward's sheik is just -to0- good. I was Fox on Yoshi's and I somehow got 3stocked. His falco/fox was actually easier for me to play against. Wow.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
Haha, it surprises me that despite the "Chill out, Weege" avatar and the signature with a taunt meteor animation and all the flashing images of Luigi screenshots from pretty much every game he's ever been in, I have still been mistaken as an Ice Climbers player. :) And although I am capable of continuously desyncing ice blocks and other simple attacks, I put the Climbers to shame compared to Mich, a good friend of mine who will also be attending Carl's Tournament.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
I do remember watching a few of your videos, including the 10 min or so combo video. I'm guessing you were with the Climbers player from that video?
Haha, it surprises me that despite the "Chill out, Weege" avatar and the signature with a taunt meteor animation and all the flashing images of Luigi screenshots from pretty much every game he's ever been in, I have still been mistaken as an Ice Climbers player.

I'm guessing you mis-read my post. We were talking about that crazy doubles match you had against mike. Me: "I'm guessing you were WITH the Climbers player from that video?" As in, you were teaming WITH that player? =) I know you play Luigi.

I'm not silly =P

kithkin

Smash Champion
i actually watched some of ur vids, and ur marth looks really similar to my marth. but against mike, id have to say for u to go fox, but if u manage to beat him a round, he will pull out marth against ur fox, so im not sure what u should do there. joel actually beat mike's falcon, but when mike pulled out his marth against joel's fox, he got 3 stocked :(
play sheik. It works. always.

I almost beat Stu, like deadly close matches, and I mean I suck.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Haha that's funny.

I'm leaving my house for Edmonton in 4.5 hours. For the record, I'm waking up at 4 in the morning so I can go play smash. =) the power of commitment!

BackItch

Smash Journeyman
Whos fault was it that you didn't get to sleep 'till 4?
Can't win this contest by handicaping yourself like that. :p

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
It's his own fault I told everyone there to stfu at least 40 times. I wanted to sleep good, but everyone else felt like bein' trolls. No johns.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
No, I took the Greyhound. Which means I was on that bus for 20 hours there, and 20 hours back.

...Which means I had 3 hours of sleep the night before. Which means you, dear Kithkin, lose. =)

kithkin

Smash Champion
Oh, I didnt know you bussed it, yeah 20 hours? dear lord.

and hay levi, I wasn't saying it wasn't my own fault.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
=D Let's just all be friends and play Fox dittos and shine each other blue in the face.

Let's not go too off topic though, this thread is about Pro Impact Bi-weeklies and its videos.

This reminds me... hats off to Mich! Had a lot of fun playing you in friendlies. Didn't play with Randall, though.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
No. It is enough to maintain one list of pending requests but I cannot pre-sign-you-up to request matches that haven't even happened yet. If I complicate my database maintenance any further, I'm gonna have to hire a secretary. :)

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
GUESS WHAT I JUST BROUGHT BACK FROM HELL?
AN OLD THREAD, THAT'S WHAT.

At this upcoming biweekly will recording devices be used?

kithkin

Smash Champion
CRU'S I loved me vs mitch, I've never done better against him.

other than that, maybe me vs gary sheik ditto, or me vs anyone where I lost in a sheik ditto.

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
Not sure if it's too late, but if there are any good vids of my Kirby (I can't remember), I'd like to request one.

I think I played MArth for the most part though.

DJT88

Smash Cadet
Could I request some finals matches pls, any will do, I can't remember any of them specifically because they were all falco dittos, but there were some really crazy 0-death combos that Gary pulled off. thx.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
All the finals matches are coming, but I'll need to talk to one of you in order to determine how the sets went. I seem to have one more video than I thought I did and I don't know which set it belongs to.

Jeremy, why do you not have an MSN account or something of the sort?

DJT88

Smash Cadet
I do have an msn account it's draco88@hotmail.com I'm just never on is all, but if you need to talk to me feel free to just call me or specify a time that you would like me to be on msn. But I'm in school right now so it'll have to be sometime after 5:00.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
Once again, I have no telephone.

I also can't believe it took a year to get your MSN address; it's like the most essential form of communication for CCSC players, though there's not much sense having one if you're never on it.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol Brad. It takes me forever to download it. I'll try again on the weekend cause downloading it takes like 3 hours. xD

Top Bottom