• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pro Impact BI-WEEKLIES - Video Thread

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
lol i only knew smashboards was back up for 5 minutes and I already double posted.

Despite not having any videos to request >_>

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
Either that doesn't make sense, or you forgot a comma.

Anyways I think i wanna request a match of Alex's, though I don't who all he played against...

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
Either that doesn't make sense, or you forgot a comma.

Anyways I think i wanna request a match of Alex's, though I don't who all he played against...

wow, lol 12 minutes after D: whoops

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
LOLOLOLOL. That'd be hilarious if that was true.

Oh how knee's would be slapped.

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
to be honost, i've been thinking that since my second post in this thread

edit: and i know randall's too busy to manage it, so i could probably manage it, like i'm suposed to be doing with this thread >_>

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
brad wanted one of our matches uploaded that wasn't vs his shiek, so i dunno his gannon on dreamland64? It was our closest match i think. I kinda want to see the last match too, cus fireball to fair is soooo ****ing sexy. And i kinda wish brad didn't want vs shiek uploaded, cus i wanted to review a mario vs shiek match >_______>

MAN, I JUST WANT TO SEE ALL OF MY VIDEOS I SURPRISED EVEN MYSELF GOOD **** LEVI LOOOOL

kithkin

Smash Champion
Uhhh, lets see,

I'm going to request a bunch.

I want, in order of importance: Me vs Levi, the close one of me ganon him mario, me vs sho would work well for both of us lets say the one where he rest combos me right at the start at like 15% and kills,

Then I just want the clip of me and levi double falcon in teams against you and mich where he falcon punches popo and I falcon punch nana.

Oh and levi, I just personally dont want my sheik up, theres no reason for me, if you want it, request it, they were amazing matches for you.

Top Bottom