• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pro Impact BI-WEEKLIES - Calgary, AB

Levi5

Smash Ace
Brad is your tier list a joke? Pit is Roy, he should be at least 7 tiers higher aka the bottom. Ike isn't even at your top. Rob's not even in this game why is he on your list? Samus has spam and a lagless aerial with more range than marth's tipper in ssbm, not bottom ****. Pikachu's down b is too good and you don't even have mewtwo on your list

kithkin

Smash Champion
>.> Note that I said I mostly copied the list and am editing it.

edit: my problem is nobody is bad enough to be bottom.

also, since when do you care about this game?

kithkin

Smash Champion
I took a better look and did a new version, and Levi was right, I DO agree samus is **** fine.

Top Tier

Marth, Metaknight, Toon Link, Snake

High Tier

Falco, Wolf, Olimar, Dedede, R.O.B., Diddy Kong, Pit, Lucas

Mid Tier

Ice Climbers, Kirby, Ike(+), Ness, Game and Watch(+), Sheik(+), Zelda, DK, Pikachu, Link, Jigglypuff(-), Peach, Pokemon Trainer, Zero Suit Samus, Fox, Samus, Sonic, Wario, Luigi, Mario, Bowser

Bottom Tier

Captain Falcon, Yoshi, Lucario, Ganon.

edit: oh but pikachus not moving, theres a lot better than him out there. I mean G&W is incredible, I need to make either a full two by two list of ranks or make it mushed like this.

actually, I'm gonna start making a two by two list right now.

Levi5

Smash Ace
Top Tier
Ike, Roy
High Tier
All those stupid characters that people say are good but i never bother playing like metaknight and toon link.
Middle Tier
Peach, Samus, Pikachu and all those other characters that are okay including bowser who brad only wants to be on bottom becuase he wants people to think that he's doing good for what his characters expectations are, which is sup-par as far as i'm concerned.
Low Tier
shit sux
Bottom Tier
Mewtwo
Non-existing Tier
ROB

Just telling you that there shouldn't be upper and lower mid tier there should just be a low tier and all the good characters within mid should stay and all the pieces of **** should move down.

Suck my ****

kithkin

Smash Champion
I say levi shuts up until he cares about brawl.

In other news, I said I stole the list, just edited it, besides I dont know like everyone.

But basically, my opinion is there is a top tier, then there is everyone else.

Cause NO character is bad.

Except ganon.

In other news, made this meself, so whine about this not my tier list.

Snake, Marth
Metaknight, Toon Link
Lucas, Pit
Wolf, Rob
Falco, Diddy kong
Olimar, Ike
Fox, Game and Watch
Sheik, Samus
Ness, DeDeDe
Luigi, Peach
Pokemon Trainer, Wario
Zelda, Bowser
Zerio suit samus, Mario
Pikachu, Ice climbers
DK, Sonic
Kirby, Link
C.Falcon, Jiggz
Lucario, Yoshi
Ganon

Goes by twos, each row is its own.

Its just what I thought of fast

mach5

Smash Journeyman
i smell anger. also how many people get hit by ikes AAA combo eight too many times. especially how it drains your shield slowly to get hit by the last hit.

Also i dont even think a bottom tier exist. theres no character that bad that should be down there. maybe yoshi but yoshi can spam so many bairs its like a octapus.

kithkin

Smash Champion
I KNOW I KEEP SAYING THAT, no character is bad.

oh, and ikes a combo isnt as bad as wolfs fsmash on bowser.

Its faster than bowser, has more priority, combos AND kills.

They can literally stand there lazering till you have to approach and then just fsmash repeatedly and you can do ANYTHING. (assuming the stage is right, and of course this is a bit of an exaggeration)

FalseFalco

Smash Master
i smell anger. also how many people get hit by ikes AAA combo eight too many times. especially how it drains your shield slowly to get hit by the last hit.
OMFG

ikes tap a is the cheapest **** online, it can be shield grabbed offline, but online if you try to wait for the timing the guy mashing A always gets the input before you do

its ridiculous

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
OMFG

ikes tap a is the cheapest **** online, it can be shield grabbed offline, but online if you try to wait for the timing the guy mashing A always gets the input before you do

its ridiculous
Well, Ike's never supposed to be doing all three Jabs on the front of their shield. It's asking to be punished.

I like jab cancelling, leads to more than just A A A and can help offer more options with the stale moves effect. It's just hard to do online. D=

Infil

Smash Journeyman
Glad to see intelligent discussion a few pages back has reverted to "this game sucks di cks" spam from a respected member of the community.

I'm not sure Lucario is as bad as people are saying here, either. I think he'll be a solid "average" choice in the end, not below average.

I haven't been playing much the last while. I still need to unlock more challenges on the board, but I also have other games I'm going through now, in addition to a ton of cool programs I'm writing both for my thesis and in my spare time. Not enough time in a day.

JAPMAN

Smash Journeyman
I don't like the new fortress seeing how its been nerfed.
I don't like his klaw either.
I also don't like his Nair either, it sucks balls with priority.
But i like alot of other things about him.

But put aside bowser, here comes charizard...ROCK SMASH=top tier move.

MAI ROFLCOPTR GOES S0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0IS0I

Also, I beat alex with Falcon...LOL

Levi5

Smash Ace
Trolling is the reason I still come to royboards, you guys should know that. I played brawl today. falco needs a good forward approach.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Glad to see you on my old side Levi.

Falcos Fsmash is gay.

and isnt it SOH! sho?

edit: I LOVE BOWSERS KLAW ITS AMAZINGLY GOOD

TOOOOOO GOOOD

spindash

Smash Ace
The Klaw is just ******** imo, not as cool as in melee, its just there so ******* like you can yell "WHEEEEEEE!!!!" as they execute the move.
I prefer the idea that Bowser's **** game just took to the skies, but hey. >.>

I would have liked for him to grab them, chomp, and THEN proceed to a flying bodyslam for good measure. But it's still awesome.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Sho, you may be right, I for one like the ******** so I can't comment on that.

But, I mean without hitting them, its a way to turn around, so its great for different games, and even recovery, if you're facing the wrong way, quickly klaw back so you can sweetspot.

And dont forget infinite air.

JAPMAN

Smash Journeyman
Sho, you may be right, I for one like the ******** so I can't comment on that.

But, I mean without hitting them, its a way to turn around, so its great for different games, and even recovery, if you're facing the wrong way, quickly klaw back so you can sweetspot.

And dont forget infinite air.
The ****** i mentioned was you :p

You on the stage you dont even need to use the claw to turn around, you can just do a RA to turn around and fast fall...or else you can just..turn around normally unless it was a do or die situation. Also you can sweet spot anywhere in the fortress, so it doesnt matter if your backwards, not to mention you can grab the ledge in brawl in anyposition; infront, behind, ontop, below, in china, everywhere, so you dont even need to turn around in mid-air unless you really wanted to do a fair/bair instead of a fair/bair...

kithkin

Smash Champion
Er- Sho, I didnt talk about turning around ON the stage.

And just do me a little favour, face away from the stage and UpB to the ledge, and then face towards it and do the same.

If you're trying to tell me its the same, you're an idiot.

Infil

Smash Journeyman
Can Dedede's chain grab even work on shorter characters? I have no problem getting it to work on larger characters, but on G&W, Kirby, Metaknight etc... the second grab just whiffs (or they tech and roll away). I don't think I'm doing it wrong.

kithkin

Smash Champion
it depends how they land.

In other news.

I MIGHT, keyword Might, be hosting smash of the larger variety sometime like the 12th maybe.

Depends, but I'll let you all know now theres a possibility.

edit: more details: My parents will be out of town, so I wont be capping it at like 4 people like usual, and I want to set up a bracket so its like the first calgary brawl thing if we're succesfull,

Oh, and if all goes well, perhaps a peoples vote to make a pot? Depends.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Triple post?

Actually could anyone let me know if they'd be willing to come if I hosted around the 12/13th.

Cause I need to rally since my parenst will be out of town, and if theres no will I wont even bother.

Top Bottom