• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pro Impact BI-WEEKLIES - Calgary, AB

kithkin

Smash Champion
yeah the music owns, but the fact that it lags like nothing else pisses me off. its taken me like 10 minutes to read this crap when it usually takes 2 seconds.

and i'm not changing to pikachu, sowwy, but it will take all day to get through the lag.

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
Easter Sunday? I'm not going to be able to make it as well. Has nothing to do with the entry fee. ($5.00 is a small amount, and if it was, I wouldn't be at any in the future, and that's no good.)

Mind you, I don't plan to be winning any money. At all.

kithkin

Smash Champion
D=

man sorry randall, I think i spawned a everyone ditch session.

(i'm going to throw it out there, since i wont be able to make it anyways) maybe try moving it to saturday? or something, like chceck it around and see if it may work better.

i dont know, i'm just throwing it out there.

LeeWanderer

Smash Cadet
Hey guys! This is Lee from the Lethbridge Smash group, reminding you all again about LANsWARm coming up on April 11-15th. Once again, if any of you want to come down for it and need a place to crash, I'm offering up my house (and shower) for free. There will be a sleeping room at the venue, but I imagine my couch will be more comfortable. :)

The cost to get into the console room for the entire event is $45. The PC room costs $60 ($90 for two people) and includes access to the console room. That seems like a lot, I know, but there's going to be plenty to do and prizes to win, including a Nintendo Wii and some classic consoles, like a Sega Genesis. If you want to know more, check out the website.

I've got a free ticket to give away! I'll be giving it away on CKXU Radio this coming Wednesday at 10AM sharp. All you'll have to do is phone in and answer a simple bit of video game trivia, and it's yours. To listen, just click on the "Listen!" button on the right side of the page. I'll be hearing from you!

Any questions, contact me via MSN at lee_wanderer@hotmail.com

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
Pro Impact Productivity was brought to a complete halt this weekend by SWF's April Fool's garbage and I hadn't even thought about the Easter Sunday. If the already-confirmed people can move to Saturday, that's probably the better way to do it.

Any objections? Saturday?

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
It's nice to be able to click more than one link while surfing the boards, yes. I've been trying to post here since yesterday morning and can't because "Add Reply" is apparently an illegal operation.

Shoddy April Fool's joke attempt from SmashBoards, why am I not surprised...

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
I demand to be involved in that conversation! *stomp! stomp!*

EDIT: lol. I didn't even get an honorable mention in the Host With the Most contest. :rolleyes:

kithkin

Smash Champion
wait no its not, not at all.

lawls, i'll still be in arizona then, also, one of the red deer noobs is telling me to say i'd own this guys shiek.

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
K, so tomorrow [Wednesday] people can come to my house for smash, don't stick around too late, and don't come before 11 am. If you need info:ask around, or call me 1-403-441-9133 [ask for Levi for those of you whom don't know who I am]

Edit: Woohoo won the free lanswarm ticket!

kithkin

Smash Champion
wait i thought the trivia wasnt till later this week? grah i was lied to!

good job though levi.

oh and guy guys guys, go to levis, i wont be there, itll be fun.

LeeWanderer

Smash Cadet
Gratz to Levi on winning the LANsWARm ticket. Now you HAVE to come. :)

Some news regarding LANsWARm; there's single day pricing available now. $20 gets you in for 24 hours to both the PC and console room. You won't be able to participate in the offical tournaments for prizes (as the big prizes are awarded based on wins over the entire event), but there will be non-tournament challenges which you can compete in. For example, there MIGHT be a private server set up for a certain popular World, and people could be challanged to get to 40, raise Skinning to 300, etc.

Carl, I announced your tournament on the LANsWARm forums. The thread is located here. Feel free to check it out and respond if you want to.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Dont be idiots, it doesnt matter how many people. its still fun.

the first bi-weeklie had what? i dont know how many i think 6 people.

and we still had a blast. twas a fun day.

it saddens me to see the efforts of people like randall, and the efforts of some of the newbies.... *sigh*

edit: Bussing isnt hard >:[

mach5

Smash Journeyman
but if you look at it right now. i only see me randal and kevin coming. you think thats gonna be fun with 3? think it'd be a waste of time. if there was 6 thats more then enough. im expecting at least 6 to be there.

Ermine

Smash Ace
Makes a note to get Chad caught in traffic so much that he misses a bi-weeklie.

Oh and I never said that it would not be fun if there were only a few people X_X...

kithkin

Smash Champion
Allan, i've done 4 at my house, and randall came all the way down.

plus, you got levi (riley too?), chad, youself, kevin, randall, possibility of chris and mich, they usually show when i dont.

and what about john, jeremy, preston, etc etc etc.

wheres everyone else at?

kithkin

Smash Champion
what about bizzareo, isnt he with you?

and wait yugioh? blech that game was rigged. stacked decks ftw.

magic the gathering though, good game.

Top Bottom