• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(Private) Vengeful Mafia!

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Welcome to SWF's second fully open game and first invite only game!

I was able to get 5 active players to agree on a Vengeful game. This is invite-only, no replacing, no dropping out.

Game Rules from MafiaWiki

Fundamental Rules:
1. Unless your role states otherwise, no communication about the game is allowed outside of this thread.
2. No mod quoting
3. Editing your posts is not allowed

Game specific Rules:
4. The mafia can't kill (There is no night)
5. Town wins immediately if the Godfather is lynched
6. If, on Day 1 only, one of the townies is lynched, this townie immediately gets to make a vigilante kill. Town does not immediately win if the godfather is killed this way
7. Mafia wins when there are at least as many mafia as townies, and the town doesn't have a vengeance kill to use.

Mod specific rules:
8.There will be no deadlines. However if I think you guys are taking too long, I will give you one.
9.Roles will be given out completely randomly. I won't even reroll if I think one side is too stacked or anything like that. Just felt the need to state this in case you were trying to guess what roles I would give to specific people.

Role PMs:

You are a normal townie.
You are the mafia goon. XXX is your mafia Godfather. You can talk outside of thread. Make sure to send me all logs.
You are the mafia godfather. ZZZ is your mafia goon. You can talk outside of thread. Make sure to send me all logs.
You must confirm in thread AND via PM.

People who are not playing are allowed to post in the thread during pregame/confirm stage, but once the actual game starts, I would prefer that you no longer posted.

Players
1. Marshy
2. frozenflame751
3. mentosman
4. KevinM
5. Pirate King of Hell

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Haha.

People lets get the discussion going just like this were an AIM game. We've done this a million times.

Kevin, don't be like that. You are my bro. I am your bro. We are friends. It will not change.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I'm sorry. I really didn't mean it when I said it. I was trying to make fun of myself and how I always take everything too seriously by mimicing taking the game too seriously and taking it to a really ridiculous level and saying WERE NEVER FRIENDS AGAIN. I hope you can see that.

If not, well, we'll just have to have a sleepover.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
That is indeed a grave mistake by hando.

Tom mentioning a sleepover? We talking about the massive betrayal he pulled in sleepover mafia?

OMG METAGAMING TOM IS SCUM

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
He's not just scum, he's a scum/indie hybrid! Lynch now! Anyway, just to make this fit with a lot of games here, obligatory "Hay gais, what do you think about a nl today!?!" post ^.^

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
End of game good stuff guys.

Shoutouts:

Tom: GG
Marshy: GG
Frozen: GG
Mentos: GG

Macman: Get game ****ed rofl

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
:mad: <i do not like you said sam i am. i do not like green eggs and ham>

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
*Starts scene of peaceful village on the hillside* Me and you, and you and me, no matter how we toss the dice, we'll always be, the only one for me is you, and you is me, so happy togetttther!"

(Assume everyone will get the reference)

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
If this game becomes a choice between Marshy and Tom I'd rather keep someone like Tom who keeps a cool head before voting then Marshy and his quick lynch attitude.

Tom's OMGUS is a rare sight however.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Tom seems to be enjoying pushing Marshy's buttons this game. Poking fun at the NL thing, and now dismissing his suspicions as more or less "spam's gut" crock. Not sure what to make of this lol.

Marshy are you just trying to push his buttons back or what? And where's the connection between Tom and mentos?

Top Bottom