• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pride 2- **** Rock Disco- August 15th Tournament- Cape Coral Florida-Potential Brawl+

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Hey man, thanks for helping me work this out.
If Brawl + ends up being at this tournament, I might extend it to two days, but at the moment its planned to be 1.

I will Vampiro. No prob.
Hope to see you there Shaky. You were flat out amazing.

Shaky

Smash Ace
Hey man, thanks for helping me work this out.
If Brawl + ends up being at this tournament, I might extend it to two days, but at the moment its planned to be 1.

I will Vampiro. No prob.
Hope to see you there Shaky. You were flat out amazing.
Thanks, just trying to prove that ness is not as bad as people think he is.

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
YOU ARE GOING TO OUT ME LIKE THAT DAWG thats ****ED UP

CRASHIC YOU gotta give emo wolf 3 dollars off his entry fee cuz u owe me you got me dawg thanks
HAA thnks for the disscount dawgg!! but i got you dawgg when you come bak down well ripp teamsss man! or whenever i go up theree!
team starwolf
por reva dawggg!

-!-

Smash Lord
umm i have never played Brawl+ maybe I'll get a wack at it if more people show interest.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I main snake in Brawl+
Ftilt is too good, you can get three or four guaranteed everytime you land it.
It doesn't take long to get down, just make sure to practice Brawl as well, or you'll jump into Brawl and try abusing the same things you could in +.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I play Meta and Squirtle respectively in Brawl +. Just so fun!!

Just making sure here: You're only playing with No trip, no auto ledge grab and auto L cancel right? My buddy is asking to make sure no wavedashing.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I play Meta and Squirtle respectively in Brawl +. Just so fun!!

Just making sure here: You're only playing with No trip, no auto ledge grab and auto L cancel right? My buddy is asking to make sure no wavedashing.
Yeah. I'm using the current Brawl + package, and if they update it before the tournament, we will use that one as well. No Wavedashing.

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
I main snake in Brawl+
Ftilt is too good, you can get three or four guaranteed everytime you land it.
It doesn't take long to get down, just make sure to practice Brawl as well, or you'll jump into Brawl and try abusing the same things you could in +.
snakes Ftilt is too good in regular brawll already! its even better in brawl+ wtf! ha

-!-

Smash Lord
how can I practice brawl+??? XD I have like no idea on how to set up the game... if I'll be joining it I should get the feeling before the tourney.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Its easy since you already have Gecko.
http://brawlplus.net/
Download and run just like you would any Gecko code, though, it comes with the latest version of Gecko so that you can have every line of code, other than that, copy everything on the root of your flash drive and load Gecko.
Make sure you don't get the Nightly Builds. Those are experiments for testing.

-!-

Smash Lord
Thanks bro I'll try it, maybe I'll like Brawl+ XD

How is Kirby btw??? in the game.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
He's essentially exactly the same, what has changed is that now he has even more combos, and can edge guard exceedingly well.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
btw Crashic, you can tech that Snake f-tilt you're talking about<_<. The first does link into the second, but if you try to do the first repeatedly like some kind of lock then they can just tech after getting hit after the first one.

Still I do look forward to coming here, and there will be no MAJOR changes to the set from now on (there may be minor ones like a few character specific buffs, but nothing that will force you to relearn a character.

TRA

Smash Journeyman
So Tet won't be able to make it anymore. He's going to be in Texas until the 17th.

Haha, this isn't a big problem, because we play the exact same character with the exact same style, so if I play twice as many matches it'll be like he was there anyways.

And Tampa people? Are rides being arranged? I'd rather not drive two hours by myself, so if any of you need a ride I'm offering, or if you have an extra seat I'll chip in a few bucks for gas.

+Hype+

Time
Runs
Away

-!-

Smash Lord
So Tet won't be able to make it anymore. He's going to be in Texas until the 17th.

Haha, this isn't a big problem, because we play the exact same character with the exact same style, so if I play twice as many matches it'll be like he was there anyways.

And Tampa people? Are rides being arranged? I'd rather not drive two hours by myself, so if any of you need a ride I'm offering, or if you have an extra seat I'll chip in a few bucks for gas.

+Hype+

Time
Runs
Away
dude, this isn't happening anymore. CRASHiC will be out of Florida soon. Sucks, but it is what it is.

The title should say this has been canceled!

Top Bottom