• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prepare Yourself! $5VenueFee (Brampton, ON) Sunday March 15th [Desh vs SUP3RCANS1R!]

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
Tournament was pretty good. Everything didn't run smoothly, but it was a lot better than it could've been.

OMFG STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVE. The black jacket with the white stripe is mine. I forgot it there when I left with GRMO.
Umm, add me on msn? aesthetic.x@hotmail.com

making results thread now

edit: desh post
Gayyy! I wanted you to give me all the bracket crap so I could make the results thread! =[

Poo on you.

Just A Frog

Smash Cadet
YOU ALL SUCK **** I HOPE YOU ALL DIE LOLOLOL.
no but srs desh post:
ye its kinda sad that steve basically brought ALL of the brawl tv's besides one other person,
and MY tv with i gave to the brawl tourny so it could run well,
how is it possible that in a room full of like 60 people,
1 person besides the TO can bring a TV.
not saying its not possible, saying its highly unlikely.

anywhooo
***** ***** YOU .
and yeah.
no homo.

trevor my dog misses you
-runs away-
I miss him too :(

Niko_K

Smash Master
After seeing this, I am more than reluctant to run the next Only in Niagara to have the community bail like this.

The brawl community needs to step it up before I make my leave as a T.O.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
After seeing this, I am more than reluctant to run the next Only in Niagara to have the community bail like this.

Don't let this event get in the way of the future, sometimes things like this need to happen to make people wake up and step things up. Think of the other problems some of the tournaments have had before, and what we learned from them.
I would be very disappointed not to see OIN -8 next month.

Patches

Smash Master

Well, if you were to host a Niagara tourney, I could probably bring a t.v. for Brawl seeing how I'm only an hour away from this one.

Two t.vs. maybe.

Edit: Apparently I'm two hours away, whatever. I'd still try to bring t.vs

JERK.ownz.you

Smash Apprentice
****it there was this good toon at the tourny smnia and i cant find him.... if anyone knows tell him to mssg me

Pho

Smash Journeyman
Is not. I can't space very well with a projectile character! How lame is that?

Pho

Smash Journeyman
I believe I said your G&W needs more Bair. Bair wrecks Toon Link easy.

Patches

Smash Master
I believe I said your G&W needs more Bair. Bair wrecks Toon Link easy.
Yeah. You did...

I dunno about it though. I'm still persistent about being one of the GaW's that doesn't spam Bair though. I'll use it some more, but not all the time, you know?

Pho

Smash Journeyman
But your Bair blocks my boomerang and arrows. That's 2/3 of my projectiles gone, and your bair has as much range, if not more than my Zair.

Patches

Smash Master
But your Bair blocks my boomerang and arrows. That's 2/3 of my projectiles gone, and your bair has as much range, if not more than my Zair.
Well... I'll think about doing that.

Seeing how I might be seeing you again in Niagara, I should train up on my Bair then, hmm?

I'd love to fight you again Pho. Hopefully I'll have gotten better.

Top Bottom