• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prepare to be Astounded One Last Time: Wiseguy’s Brawl Predictions THE FINAL VERSION!

Fredcrownwel

Smash Rookie
So there you have it. Three possible outcomes, one list. As always, I enjoy reading and (when I have time) responding to feedback. Let me know what you think of the final (?) revision of my character predictions thread.

FAILURE!!!
[/CENTER

8) Lucas

Comments: I deserve some credit for this one. For months, I went back and forth between Lucas and Ness, convinced only one would make the cut. As it turned out, I was right on both counts.

think you should put your statment under failures? Ness is in!:laugh:

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
Bah! So many failures, so little time. I've been bracing myself for Marth's confirmation since the whole Lucario/Jiggs/Ness dibacle but I guess now we know for sure that I was completely and utterly wrong in yet another category. Ya...

Anyway congrats to Zerox, Sonic Wave and the rest of the honorable members of the Marth Defence Force. I'm truly happy that you guys got you're most requested character. If spite of my HUGE miscalculation, I really did enjoy debating the finer points of Smash Bros character representation with you guys. I hope mt stubornness didn't cause you too much egravation.

Zevox

Smash Lord
Oh Wiseguy, while you're picking through the remains of your dignity and adding failures to that list, I do believe I have something that should bring a smile to your face:

Looks like you can move one of those "failures" to "success" :) .

Zevox

Metaknight X

Smash Journeyman

R.O.B.'s officially in people...

Which means that the 35 character roster is most likely completely true...

Which means that it looks like Wolf made it in as well...

Which is awesome...

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Hey Zevox, can you PM that video to me. I want to put it in my sig too.

And yeah, we win. It's not nearly as epic as your Captin Omilar win though. I must admit that it was indeed fun, if not aggrivating sometimes, debating with you wiseguy.

Arteen

Smash Lord
Seriously Wiseguy, it seemed like every character you thought (or were later convinced) wouldn't make it, did. Marth, ROB, Sonic, Ice Climbers, Ness, Wolf, and I'm certain a few more. If only you didn't predict Isaac... he could've been in! :(

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
Oh Wiseguy, while you're picking through the remains of your dignity and adding failures to that list, I do believe I have something that should bring a smile to your face:

Looks like you can move one of those "failures" to "success" :) .

Zevox
Woot! That makes every worthwhile. Yeah I took ROB of my list last June, but ONLY because he was revealed on the Dojo as a SSE enemy. Hardly fair. I think I deserve credit for that prediction. Plus, he's an extremely great character choice.

I'll update my success/failure list tommorow.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
**** 35 character roster. well, another 20 or more days wiseguy :p

has anyone gotten proper screens of wolf yet? he's the only one not shown yet...

rob got in, which is nice, but ridley is a boss... and meta-ridley.... why only 35 characters? and gannan looks like a falcon clone again from his target test video... i havn't seen gameplay of falco, but his final smash is the same as fox's. wow, big disappointments...

Top Bottom