• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Premium Membership

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Bleh. Oh well though, lol. It should have the receipt in an email, so that would get things sorted out via PM. If they really need to, they can email my mom to confirm since I asked her. I just feel bad for having to PM admins, since they're so busy :/
PM me as much as you want :bee:

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Yes, could we please fix the premies? Or at least get a status update, because the hope of "early next week" did not pan out.

That was I can stop pestering Bionic about it. I want a name change so much that it hurts :(

Cemetery

Smash Apprentice
Now that this forum skin which half the community doesn't even like is complete, can we get an update regarding premium membership?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
We have no idea why it isn't working. We'll say something once PayPal stops mysteriously not letting Smashboards know that you paid.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Bionic's managed to create a miracle in code and premium membership is now available once more!

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Sweet!

I was starting to think you guys were using this as an elaborate plan to get rid of Premium by slowly starving everyone out of it.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I kinda wish more was offered for premium members, but I suppose, exclusive skins, a bigger PM box, custom user color, title, and postbit, plus rights to post in the Disco room is enough.

And even at that point, what more COULD be added, if more could be added? Nothing comes to mind for me. Oh well.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Yeah, Mink and I got it just last night too.

But...
Your PM box is 95% full.

:(

Just checked my email, there is a receipt there, so the payment went through, it just didn't apply.

MLG_JV

Smash Ace
Yeah, Mink and I got it just last night too.

But...
Your PM box is 95% full.

:(

Just checked my email, there is a receipt there, so the payment went through, it just didn't apply.
Double super sad face. Alright, if you guys email me your receipts I will manually apply your membership. May end up closing membership again here. Is there anyone who bought it in the last day and it applied premium to your account after doing it?

MLG_JV

Smash Ace
Yea, i am going to close it again. Sorry all. Know that we have been thinking about/trying to get a solution here. And thought we had it.

For those of you that did purchase in the small period pm me and I will manually apply your membership (a couple of you I already got).

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
I was wondering why the premium tab disappeared. Just sent the PM

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
A truely miracle code would also go back in time and re-apply all those who got it as it got closed (me).

:3

I dunno how I'm going to find that receipt after all this time now. >.<

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Yea, i am going to close it again. Sorry all. Know that we have been thinking about/trying to get a solution here. And thought we had it.

For those of you that did purchase in the small period pm me and I will manually apply your membership (a couple of you I already got).
Making sure you all read this. :woman:

Smash Journeyman
So what has all the money made from this thing gone to so far?

Smash Journeyman
I assume they didn't become admins without speaking with JV. Shouldn't be too hard to ask him.

Top Bottom