• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prehaps cancer is God's was of warning us...

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
About what?

This belongs in the debate hall. More like the baseless suggestion hall.

Go to a hospus and say that to the parents.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer

I can't tell if you're trying to troll and failing or if you're just really dense.

Dash_Fox

Smash Ace
This has to be a troll thread. First off there is no god. Second off the first off is proof that you fail.

There is a god? Prove his existence to me so you can say I'm wrong.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
This has to be a troll thread. First off there is no god. Second off the first off is proof that you fail.

There is a god? Prove his existence to me so you can say I'm wrong.
There are quite enough religion/god topics in the Debate Hall. We don't need (and, in fact, can't have) any in the Proom.

That's not the issue with his statement, anyway. The issue is that he didn't even mention what cancer could be a warning of. Imminent death? Deadlier cancer-like ailments of the future? What?

MastaShake99

Smash Journeyman
that we humans are abusing our planet. now im not a hippy but i made this just for something to think about. and there is really no point in getting into religion.
let me rephrase this thread...
Cancer may be a warning sign for worse things to come

Darkslash

Smash Master
Cancer been around A LONG TIME. Its just been recently that its become so wide spread. If God was going to warn us with an illness it probally wouldn't be Cancer. It would be a type of plague any one could contract, no matter the heath condition.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Do I need to use that Hitchhikers guide quote again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom