• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Predict Sephy's Classic Mode

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Sephiroth is of course gonna have a Classic Mode route, so let's try and see what it is. Here's mine:

Fractured Fantasy (Fights characters referencing the first 7 Final Fantasy games)
Round 1: :ulthero::ulthero3::ulthero4::ulthero2: on Find Mii (Save the World, Heroes!)
Round 2: :ultganondorf: on :castlesiege: (Lord of a Dead Empire)
Round 3: :ultbayonetta: on Northern Crater (J-E-N-O-V-A)
Round 4: :ultmarth::ultike: (free-for-all) on :spearpillar: (Battle! Team Galactic)
Round 5: :ultkirby:x5 on Super Happy Tree (King Dedede's Theme (Brawl))
Round 6: Marx
FInal Round:
:ultcloud: on Northern Crater (One-Winged Angel)
That's a creative route.

The one I have in mind personally, is Sephiroth going through all the other Boss fighters in Smash.

Fallen Angel
Round 1: Palutena (Teamed with Dark Pit)
Round 2: Wolf and Wario
Round 3: King Dedede & King K. Rool
Round 4: Ridley and Dark Samus
Round 5: Dark Link x3 -> Ganondorf
Round 6: Bowser->Giga Bowser
Final: Cloud

MeatOfJustice

Smash Journeyman
Sephiroth is of course gonna have a Classic Mode route, so let's try and see what it is. Here's mine:

Fractured Fantasy (Fights characters referencing the first 7 Final Fantasy games)
Round 1: :ulthero::ulthero3::ulthero4::ulthero2: on Find Mii (Save the World, Heroes!)
Round 4: :ultmarth::ultike: (free-for-all) on :spearpillar: (Battle! Team Galactic)
FInal Round:
Hero is DLC, so if the player didn't have them, who would replace them? (The only DLC characters that appear on Classic are themselves on their own run)

I imagine it would be 4 of Red Roy/Link for Warrior, Blue and White Robin for Black and White Mages, Green Sheik for Thief, Blue Ryu/Ken for Monk and Red Sephiroth for Red Mage.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Fatal Fantasy (Battles representing Famous FF Villains)

Round 1: :ultbowser: on Northern Crater (Brinstar Depths (Melee)) [Chaos from FF1]

Round 2: :ultpalutena: on Umbra Clock Tower (Let The Battles Begin) [The Emperor from FF2]

Round 3: :ultganondorf: on Spear Pillar (Fight On!) [Xande from FF3]

Round 4: :ultbayonetta: on Dracula's Castle (Destroyed Skyworld) [Ultimecia from FF8]

Round 5: :ultmewtwo: on Find Mii (Crocodile Cacophony) [Kuja from FF9]

Round 6: :ultike: on Unova Pokemon League (Hades Infernal Theme) [Jecht from FF10]

Final Round: :ultridley: on Castle Siege (Lost In Thoughts All Alone) [Nidhogg from FF14]

Credits: One Winged Angel
Picture: Sephiroth Standing above a fallen Zelda

OmegaRS

Smash Apprentice
The Apex of Evil: Sephiroth fights Smash's biggest villains.
Round 1: Mewtwo - Unova Pokemon League
Round 2: King K. Rool (Pirate Ship)
Round 3: Bowser (Mushroom Kingdom)
Round 4: Dark Samus (Frigate Orpheon)
Round 5: Ridley (Brinstar)
Round 6: Ganondorf (Gerudo Valley)
Final: Master Hand and Crazy Hand (Final Destination)

There really aren't a lot of "Villain" maps in this game, are there?

Dhragen

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dhragen

FInal Round:
I had a similar idea in mind, but with a small variation.

Sephiroth Route: The Warriors of Chaos
The Battles resembles the boss fights of the Final Fantasy Franchise from I to VI.
Stamina mode on all battles
Round 1: :ultswordfighter: (Black Knight Costume), followed after KO by Giant :ultridley: (Gold) on Reset Bomb Forest
Round 2: :ultkrool: (Gold) on Castle Siege (Second Phase)
Round 3: :ultbayonetta1: (Green) on Dracula's Castle
Round 4: Giant :ultbowser: (Brown alt) on Spear Pillar
-ALTERNATIVE for round 4: :ultfalcon: (Red), :ultrobinf: (Yellow), Giant :ultsquirtle: (Blue) and :ultdk: on Spear Pillar
Round 5: :ultganondorf: (Blue) and :ultmetaknight: (Red) on Unova Pokemon League
Round 6: MARX Boss
Final Round: :ultcloud:(Default) , then followed after KO by :ultcloud: (Advent Children) on Northern Crater - plays Birth of a God first, then changes to One Wing Angel on the second battle

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Well it’s all the boss's (excluding galeem and Dharkon)

oh come on make it a optional path for all the characters and randomize the order

Jovahexeon Joranvexeon

Smash Champion
So, does anyone think that on December 22nd comes when the big update adds everything else l, that they'll make Sephiroth the new final boss of Cloud's Classic mode?

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
So, does anyone think that on December 22nd comes when the big update adds everything else l, that they'll make Sephiroth the new final boss of Cloud's Classic mode?
556A77F4-8B08-4B58-9B8C-8277309C0F92.jpeg
This didn’t happen with Byleth in Lucina’s route, so I don’t personally think they’ll do it for Sephiroth.

Of course, I could most certainly be wrong. Just wanted to give my thoughts.

Top Bottom