• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Predict a Character's Classic Mode

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
It's been confirmed that all characters will have 6 battles, a "Race to the Finish" like stage, and a boss battle. It's also been confirmed that not all characters will have Master Hand as the Final Boss

There tends to be conditions to the battles, but you don't have to think of any, but try your best :yoshi:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Sonic: He fights against fast characters like :ultfalcon: or :ultfox:. His Horde Battle is fighting against 7 :ultrob:. In his boss fight, he encounters with Galleom.

Bayonetta: She fights with both "light" or "dark" characters, be it :ultpalutena::ultzelda::ultrosalina: or :ultgnw::ultganondorf::ultdarksamus:. In sixth match, she comes across to seven Pits and Dark Pits. Her final boss is Rathalos or Dracula.

PAC-MAN: Other arcade characters like :ultdk::ultmario: or :ultlittlemac:. He also fights against characters that represents ghosts, maybe :ultkirby: or :ultmiifighters:?

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
:ultrosalina:: She faces fighters from space themed or sci-fi franchises. Fighters involved would include...

:ultsamus::ultdarksamus::ultridley::ultkirby::ultmetaknight::ultkingdedede::ultfox::ultfalco::ultwolf::ultness::ultlucas::ultfalcon::ultolimar:
  • Stage 1 (1 vs. 1): :ultrosalina: vs. :ultfalcon:
  • Stage 2 (2 vs. 2): :ultrosalina: & :ultsamus: vs. :ultridley: & :ultdarksamus:
  • Stage 3 (free-for-all): :ultrosalina: vs. :ultness: vs. :ultlucas:
  • Stage 4 (3 vs. 1): :ultrosalina:, :ultkirby:, & :ultmetaknight: vs. :ultkingdedede: (2x size; 1.8x damage dealt)
  • Stage 5 (free-for-all): :ultrosalina: vs. :ultfox: vs. :ultfalco: vs. :ultwolf:
  • Stage 6 (horde battle): :ultrosalina: vs. :ultolimar: (x30; 0.5x size; 0.6x damage dealt; 0.5x knockback dealt; 4x knockback taken)
The final stage would have Rosalina battling Bowser (much like Mario), and he'll also change into Giga Bowser during the match.

Last edited:

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
I would laugh if Wii Fit Trainer's route involved her facing gluttonous and/or heavyweight opponents, like Kirby, King Dedede, King K. Rool, and Wario.

R O F L

Smash Ace
I'm not sure about the bosses because we don't know all of them yet, but hope :ultolimar: mostly faces against giant fighters. :ultmetaknight: should face against all swordsmen, but I think :ultroy: already has something like that.

IronTed

Smash Ace
So I'll do one for :ultridley:. Characters are either from space, sci-fi, or children who lost a parent, aka Lucas.
This doesn't have to be in a particular order, but there would be a tag team with :ultwolf: as a partner against :ultfox: and :ultfalco:.
Also :ultrosalina:,:ultolimar:, :ultkirby:/:ultmetaknight:, and :ultfalcon: for standard 1 v 1's.
For the team/horde/whatever battle, he fights 10 :ultlucas:.

The final boss is a giant :ultsamus: or :ultzss:. Unoriginal but fitting nonetheless.

MalachitJR

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-2092-6451-4829
:ultpichu:: He fights against evil fighters and teams up with his poképals(except mewtwo)or other cute fighters.
1v1::ultpichu:vs:ultmetaknight:
2v2::ultpichu:&:ultjigglypuff:/ :ultpichu:&:ultkirby: vs :ultbowser:&:ultkrool:
3v1::ultpichu:&:ultpikachu:&:ultincineroar:/:ultpichu:&:ulticeclimbers:&:ultyoshi:vs Giant :ultganondorf:
Free-for-all: :ultpichu:vs:ultdarksamus:vs:ultridley:vs:ultwolf:
4v4::ultpichu:&:ultpokemontrainer:&:ultlucario:&:ultgreninja:/:ultpichu:&:ultlucas:&:ultmegaman:&:ulttoonlink:
Vs:ultdarkpit:&:ultkingdedede:&:ultwario:&:ultpiranha:
Horde::ultpichu:vs:ultbowserjr:
Final battle::ultpichu:vs:ultmewtwo:
Mewtwo will summon other evil fighters throughout the battle until he is knocked out.
Mewtwo will also randomly get power ups.

Last edited:

Putuk

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2723-9688-6533
Switch FC
SW-8387-2163-6416
I'm hoping Lucas goes up against mostly mechanical type enemies, or strange monsters, as a nod to the Pigmasks machines and chimeras.
The penulimate fight is against Mega Man with a brown color. The boss of his mode will probably be Galleom, since he fits in nicely with the Pigmask stuff and Lucas clashed with him during Subspace.
I'm not feeling that Porky is returning as a boss, unfortunately. But hey, I'm often wrong about things, so here's hopin'.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
I’m gonna assume the sub space bosses are also involved (ones not seen)

So going strait to the final

:ultness::ultlucas: Will get porky

:ultfox::ultdiddy::ultmewtwo: And most Pokémon should get rayquaza
(Mewtwos theme should be becoming the ultimate Pokémon and the trophy is beating another legendary Pokémon)

:ulticeclimbers::ultmetaknight: Or whoever else probably get duon

:ultpeach::ultzelda: Might end up with a boss version of Petey

As for new ones depends but :ultisabelle: theme is all females so Medusa or a boss version of mother brain perhaps?

Oh :ultridley: is probably getting rathalos for “who’s he better villain dragon”

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Dark Pit: Not sure about Horde or Boss battle but he can fight with :ultdarksamus::ultwario: and dark alts of :ultyounglink::ulttoonlink::ultlink::ultfalcon::ultmetaknight:. Maybe Mewtwo too, both have issues about being derived life forms.

IronTed

Smash Ace
I'll do another, this time :ultpiranha:.

The theme should involve main protagonists as a nod to the fact :ultpiranha: is just a generic mook.

:ultlink:/:ulttoonlink:/:ultyounglink: will be the team/horde battle, with 4 of each.

Also :ultmarth:,:ultsamus:,:ultsonic:, and :ultmegaman: will be the standard 1 v 1's.

For the tag battle it will be against :ultsimon: and :ultrichter: with :ultduckhunt: as a team mate.

The final battle will be against a giant :ultmario: and :ultluigi:.

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
:ultcloud: final boss is Ike but his sword somehow has ridiculous range and uses the Moon assist trophy

:ultpokemontrainer: - The Gym Battles. Villager using nothing but Fair (Because I can't think of other rock-based moves off the top of my head), Squirtle, Pikachu, Ivysaur, Olimar (Accompanied by only white pikmin), Ness, Charizard, and damn I wish Isaac was in because he's the earthbender... Maybe DK because he slaps the ground and causes a shock around him? That's a little weak. I shrug. Culminating in Mewtwo at the end since he's the "final boss" kind of thing in RBY

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
:ultyoshi: Was leak it’s “Jurassic rumble”

So probably the most dinosaur/prehistoric like characters is what he’s fighting

This is what I got so far

:ultridley: For a Pteranodon

:ultkrool: For a Deinosuchus

A team :ultyoshi: will probably be the sixth match

So his boss has got to be giga bowser

Last edited:

HypnoMaster372

Smash Journeyman
Bayonetta: She fights with both "light" or "dark" characters, be it :ultpalutena::ultzelda::ultrosalina: or :ultgnw::ultganondorf::ultdarksamus:. In sixth match, she comes across to seven Pits and Dark Pits. Her final boss is Rathalos or Dracula.
Just going to mention that the Masked Lumen from Baynoetta 2 might very well infact be a boss, due to being featured alongside known Bosses & others on the in-game Menu Art for World of Light -

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Is it okay if I make one up for Banjo-Kazooie? Cause here’s what I had in mind:

Stage 1: :ultmario::ultluigi:, because of the old N64 glory days.
Stage 2: :ultdk::ultdiddy:, because they were once brothers in Rare.
Stage 3: :ultkrool:, because he’s a Rare-made villain (also, he slightly resembles Klungo).
Stage 4: :ultcloud:, because they are characters never thought to have a realistic chance in Smash.
Stage 5: :ultbayonetta:, because witches.
Stage 6: :ultduckhunt:, because both mammals have a bird on their backs.

Boss: :144::146:, as a reference to Chilly Willy and Chilli Billi, respectively (pipe dream, okay?)

Last edited:
Top Bottom