• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pre-ordering Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc Chronic

Smash Ace
yea i was just curious if anyone knew of any sites or stores that may have already started pre-ordering the game, or when you think that pre-orders may start. also how neccesary do you think it will be to pre-order this game (this is pure curiousity as i plan to pre-order asap regardless). thoughts?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Any website that sells games will most likely have preorders, and most major game stores, also.

MzNetta

Oh no she betta don't
NNID
ParisNicholson
3DS FC
4940-5470-2081
gamestop usually offers preorders long before a release date is even announced.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Me and my girlfriend were just talking about this.
She said she'd get me the game for Christmas if we're still dating =P .
I shall tell her the news.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
.... are you serious. I didn't think you could preorder before a release date was announced (from gamestop anyway)

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Just walk into your local Walmart Super Center at midnight. You shouldn't have a problem.

Salaad

Smash Ace
Today is the first day you could pre-order Brawl at gamestop. Or it's tomrrow ( don't remeber what the lady said)

AlreadyAway

Smash Rookie
actually I checked at gamestop about a month ago and they said that they can't let me preorder the game because there was no release date as of then... I believe that it is against policy to allow a preorder if there is no release date

Zodiac

Smash Master
I preorderd my copy from game crazy a while back, they usually let you before the games release date is set

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
I can simply reserve one for myself at my local EB Games.

I did the same thing with Mario and Sonic: At the Olympic Games.

Salaad

Smash Ace
I preorderd my copy from game crazy a while back, they usually let you before the games release date is set
Your not guaranteed your game, because gamecrazy doesn'y know how many copies they're getting...I guess it's kinda like the Wii shortage and the Pre-orders.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Check the US bit of Dojo - it says the release date is December 3rd.

Yeh thanks Obsidian, I'm pretty sure I've already noticed.
But, if you can read AND click, you'll see that the link I posted said Gamestop will be shipping Brawl on December 8th.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Just walk into your local Walmart Super Center at midnight. You shouldn't have a problem.
It works like that quite a bit.. When Halo 2 came out my mom walked into Sam's when I was at school and they had copies. You gotta think outside the box.. like the most likely places are Gamestop, Circuit City, and Bestbuy. But Costco and Sam's Club has games too, as well as Wal-Mart and... Do they have K-Marts around there? And Target I think.. No Target's around here though so I'm not sure.

Press22

Smash Journeyman
I actually pretty scared to pre-order since I had pre-ordered LOZ:TP and I never got it, They said they would call on release date, no call tho. ($5 down the drain)
But over here were having Melee tournaments for Brawl Copies, a few of us have won already, I technically have a pre-order and my other friend has a first in line at best buy.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Blah blah blah, preorders are going on now, great.

You may want to wait a bit, some of the game stores will likely try to entice you with some kind of special offer for preordering with them closer to the release date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom