• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prayers of Pit

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
Of course Pit is a Nintendo character.

And I could definitely see Pit and Fox together, using the pictures we were given from the original Subspace Emissary update, that wouldn't be a too far-off conclusion.
But Geno and Samus is a going too far, because Geno is not confirmed and Samus is clearly elsewhere doing infiltrating blasty-ness and tampering with computers, she's far too busy to play in the clouds with the Primids.

Wreked

Smash Lord
Of course Pit is a Nintendo character.

And I could definitely see Pit and Fox together, using the pictures we were given from the original Subspace Emissary update, that wouldn't be a too far-off conclusion.
But Geno and Samus is a going too far, because Geno is not confirmed and Samus is clearly elsewhere doing infiltrating blasty-ness and tampering with computers, she's far too busy to play in the clouds with the Primids.
Well my guess is that Samus is in her little lair when, like pit, see the explosion below. Gets in her ship, but somebody is out there going to the same place. Who else but ridley. Samus figures ridley is up to no good, shoots him. They get into a little fight. Then ridley is defeated, for now. And well you know the rest.

And yeah I don't see geno with awesome characters like pit, samus, and fox. But hey that's what makes it cool and unusual. And I couldn't think of anybody else who would be up in the sky besides Geno. Except of course, Metaknight, Charizard, and Ridley. But I don't know why they would be up there. Except ridley.

i feel as though i should slap you...
Lol

Florida

イーグランツ

Made an avatar out of the video. This was my favorite update, by far.
No steelies. =3 Now, time to get that premium membership >.>

Florida

イーグランツ
I really wish us none premium people could use custom sigs. Oh the possibilities!
Mmmhmm... I was pissed off for that reason when I joined :p
But the pure awesomeness of this board kept me here. 8)
Also I just made a better quality version, because I realized how crap my first was xD

HEY Pitmyangel....
you are RUDE:mad::evil::flame::devil::demon:
Rudeness > Stupidity
But I'm sure they were joking ;)

Wreked

Smash Lord
Mmmhmm... I was pissed off for that reason when I joined :p
But the pure awesomeness of this board kept me here. 8)
Also I just made a better quality version, because I realized how crap my first was xD
Me too. But at least they have some pretty good avatars to choose from. So that makes it up..kinda.

PRINCESS PEACH 777

Smash Lord
WHAT EVER
any way at the first of the movie pit was
watching from a hole right
i mean he was watching and didn't help why?

Florida

イーグランツ
Me too. But at least they have some pretty good avatars to choose from. So that makes it up..kinda.
Meh, I don't really like their avvies. They only have two that I like, my current and the "Peach w/ Toad" one. Plus, it's about time for some new Brawl avvies, mmhmm.

Excuse me, Are you insinuating that i'm a child? Don't make me break out my incredibly large vocabulary on you!
Oh! Oh! I know some! *Ahem*
**** **** **** hell ***** ***** ***. :D

Wreked

Smash Lord
Meh, I don't really like their avvies. They only have two that I like, my current and the "Peach w/ Toad" one. Plus, it's about time for some new Brawl avvies, mmhmm.
Ditto. I really like my current one. There are a couple cool ones, but everyone has them so I don't want to have everybody else's.

Edit: Sorry for the double post, didn't notice I did it.

Florida

イーグランツ
Edit: Removed due to completely crappiness xD

Hopefully this works.
I tried to crop the edges... but it turned out wrong xD
... yeah >.<

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
Originally Posted by axemangx View Post
Yeah, it seems Sakurai is adding inside jokes.

Pit tapped Z or R twice right...?
That confused the hell outta me.
Peppy: Do a Barrel Roll!

-Star Fox 64/Lylat Wars

Florida

イーグランツ
Well I just figured out that I spelt "roll" wrong in my video >.>
Oh well, too lazy to care. Photobucket quality = sucks by the way =X

Florida

イーグランツ
That makes it seem like she didn't intend on making a joke >.>
Anyways, I've got a new version of the video. It's a lot better in my opinion, lol.

YouTube this time B)
Clicky!

Top Bottom