• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PPP! Pound 5 Pika Party

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
So what Pikachus are going to Pound 5? I'm assuming King and probably Hael are going, but idk if any others. Anther? LDPK? Kaylo? Pikapika? Where you guys @?

Roller

Smash Legend
Psh, ESAM always going to the ones the Pikas AREN'T meeting at.

A bunch of us are going to WHOBO, and a good number of us are going to Genesis. And you pick Pound. smh

But srsly, there are probably a few goin.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I might be going to Genesis, but not WHOBO. Pound is more hype.\

Fixed for confusing typo...

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I'm sure I'll be there..... it's not far at all.

But yeah, you should definitely go to WHOBO. =D

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Oh, when you said "but now WHOBO," I thought maybe you were considering it. Boo.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Sowwies :(

I don't wanna travel so much. I'm already registered for Pound, and I'm much more hype for that than WHOBO either way.

King~

Smash Champion
Maryland, cept i think this one is in DC or really close to it

im not sure if im going i don't want to fly, but i really don't think the chicago brawl players are up for driving to pound.

i want to though and if its anything like everyother national ill somehow end up there

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Seriously. Should consider WHOBO anyways.
Hmm...if I do end up going to pound, it would probably not even be known until the last second.

...I'm probably not going to go.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
No reason I shouldn't be here. Unless school does something gay, I'll be registering before January so the price doesn't get jacked up. I'll probably be going mostly Pit in tourney though unless I run into some match ups I prefer with pika.

D

Deleted member

I'll try to go, but due to my money situation + how far this is the chances don't look too great.

Top Bottom