• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Power Rankings

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Because ours is a popularity contest and certain people are going to be butthurt if they don't make it on, meanwhile other people won't be on because they aren't as cool.

Power rankings is kind of the same as getting on a crew. Contractual obligation to fallate the other, and you're on.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Alright im the new panelist, just decided.

One of the panelists be a man and post top 10 or top 5 at the very least.

dguy6789

Smash Lord
Last I heard they were going to post it after Fast. It doesn't matter though, other than the top 3 or so, FL power rankings have always been way off.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
melee:

1) shiz
2) speedn
3) colbol
4) hungry box
5) lambchops
6) qdvs
7) green mario
8) linguini, skrach, esam, etc.
9) linguini, skrach, esam, etc.
10) linguini, skrach, esam, etc.

Brawl

1) Mach tornado
2) snakes u tilt
3) snakes f tilt
4) snakes triple jab
5) snakes C4
6) snakes d tilt
7) snakes bair
8) snakes uair
9) snakes u smash
10) shuttle loop

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Because ours is a popularity contest and certain people are going to be butthurt if they don't make it on, meanwhile other people won't be on because they aren't as cool.

Power rankings is kind of the same as getting on a crew. Contractual obligation to fallate the other, and you're on.
it really depends on what type of people are on the PR board. If they are fair the only people will get butthurt for not making it on.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
One reason is because the bottom 3 on the Power Rankings could go to so many different people, since there's only about 7 people in Florida who have placed fairly consistent in the last month.

Afro, you are the only person on the Power Ranking who's exact placement is confirmed. You're #1, obviously, so there's no need to be anxious about where you are.

The panelists would like to have FAST1 as the final factor in placing people on the PR.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
And also, just in case you think the Panelists are lazy. After every tournament, we discuss any changes in the PR based on the new results.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
For the most part, I would think they're fairly obvious. I mean, you guys don't see anything at tournaments or in placement that we don't see so, it should be just as easy for us to follow along and figure it out as it is for you guys to follow along and talk about it.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
You guys are welcome to discuss the power rankings based on what is "fairly obvious" :):):)

We aren't stopping you/asking you not to discuss it. The idea of the Panel is for us to do more extensive comparisons for where the placements are not obvious.

The panel is here to make sure that no one goes forgotten, or is placed unfairly when the PR is finally released.

I can personally promise that the PR will be released within a week after FAST1. :)

<3

AfroQT

Smash Master
melee:

1) shiz
2) speedn
3) colbol
4) hungry box
5) lambchops
6) qdvs
7) green mario

Brawl

1) Mach tornado
2) snakes u tilt
3) snakes f tilt
4) snakes triple jab
5) snakes C4
6) snakes d tilt
7) snakes bair
8) snakes uair
9) snakes u smash
10) shuttle loop
grenades > mach tornado imo!
Falcon Punch for 1.

Zoro

Smash Champion
melee:

1) shiz
2) speedn
3) colbol
4) hungry box
5) lambchops
6) qdvs
7) green mario

Brawl

1) Mach tornado
2) snakes u tilt
3) snakes f tilt
4) snakes triple jab
5) snakes C4
6) snakes d tilt
7) snakes bair
8) snakes uair
9) snakes u smash
10) shuttle loop
Amazing

AfroQT

Smash Master
Top five at CH3 only had 1 snake (who placed 5th)

Snake is unbeatable.

Team Jill/Snake/Zoro will be taking FAST. JSZ is infinitely better then MSS, MSP, JSA (afro), and JSG (gmoney).

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Nothing is better than Gmoney.
I think I love him.
He's got such nice hair, for real.
Also, totally unrelated:

ragnarock

Smash Lord

THe mid-south power rankings the same way.

Metal_Dave

Smash Journeyman
That pyro don't give a ****! I'll probably main him if I ever play that game, which I won't because I hate shooters that require you to do crap to unlock new weapons... stupid trends
Actually I think that's the only game where you don't have to go through all the trouble of unlocking new weapons. Unless they added a new feature or patch something like that since it has been a while since I've played tf2. But yeah it's a pretty bad *** game if your looking to try somewhat of a new kind of shooter.

SLyNKee

Smash Journeyman
they have started added unlockable weapons for each class, but they arent specifically better like in other shooters, they are alternatives. They arent hard to unlock and even still it comes down to which weapon you prefer to use, they all have postives and negatives not new gun = better. And Spy sucks.

p.s. Pyro sucks harder

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
they have started added unlockable weapons for each class, but they arent specifically better like in other shooters, they are alternatives. They arent hard to unlock and even still it comes down to which weapon you prefer to use, they all have postives and negatives not new gun = better. And Spy sucks.

p.s. Pyro sucks harder
add me on steam nyukka

cashmooney-thats my exact name.

SLyNKee

Smash Journeyman
D3 sucking/being good has nothing to do with the pyro being terrible

edit: cashmooney, ill add you to steam when I get a chance here at work

Top Bottom