• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 3 trip!

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
Since i cant go by plane.. i wuz wondering if i could go with a crew or something from FL u know!!

i will give 100$ in gas money!!! to go 2 maryland!! n i can help drive n stuff 2! n e body down with the idea! think about it! help me help u!:)

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I am going to find a way, to have a car, to take to Pound. Or to get in a car that is Pound-bound. (ya c wut i did thar?)

Otherwise I will regret it for the rest of my life.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
keepspeedn i never understood the hot dog in your signiture .. is there a story ? lol
It's supposed to make the "N" in KeepSpeedN.

Sheik's body creates the middle line of the "N", and the two "hotdogs" create the vertical lines.

But you could call him HotDoggiN if it makes you feel better.

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
lol tat sounds tite Rx! u should get like a big van! i will give u 110$! yo u should call me so we could talk about it!

My Num: ((239) 777-4250

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
$110 would almost certainly be too much, I would never ask more for more money from you than from other people riding in the same car.

I just need to try and work things out.

Because even if I had a car, I couldn't drive very much.

Originally, I was going to have Amber take me and her and 2-3 other people, but now there are issues for her with classes and the such.

Now the only way I could see the Amber thing working out is if either A) Drove illegally fast, or B) Left earlier on Sunday (more than likely missing the end of the tournament).

But that option isn't totally dead yet.

And I am still plotting other mischievious ways of getting there by car. So hold on.

And if you (or anyone else) want(s) to talk about it, my number is 321-604-8717. And you can call anytime.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Yeah speedn, 100 dollars = way too much lol.

And I can't go by plane either. I had to help my dad with some bills after the gigs.

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
tru lol.. ok illgive 50dollars or 60.. im not 2 sure if i can gotho kuzimtryna get ajob atpublixbut f i can!then ineed ride, i think ill b going with ian-cashmooney. if i can

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Cash Mooney would be a hero if he got Shiz & Speedn to Pound.

I might be able to get to Atlanta to go with Mars Fool. I'll keep thinking about all that.

Does anyone know if you can register for the tournament the day before/day of?

OTRU...

Smash Champion
thats gay!!!! i was really hoping for shiz and speedn to go to pound, what if we organize a tourney for this weekend and invite these kids so they can get 1st and 2nd lol and therefore have enough money for the trip, just an idea...

Top Bottom