• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Potential Discovery by a PT main o.O

Kris121

Smash Journeyman
Ok I havent posted here before but I believe i have found something. When trying to edge hog simply Flamechoke off the edge and hold towards the edge with control stick. Ignore if already found.

Can i have a cookie!:dizzy:

TP

Smash Master
Ok I havent posted here before but I believe i have found something. When trying to edge hog simply Flamechoke off the edge and hold towards the edge with control stick. Ignore if already found.

Known and rarely, if ever, used. No cookie for you. :ohwell:

:034:

Smash Hero
Agreed with Shin. You probably would've been yelled at if you re-re-re-re-rediscovered Quake.

fonzi21

Smash Ace
its also very risky as, if someone grabbed the ledge before you got there your F'ed, better off with Wizkick canceling to grab the ledge from a distance.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I occasionally use this tech if I'm the right distance from the ledge. I'm usually too busy offstage trying to tipman spike them though :p

Also, if you do use this tech, don't use it RIGHT next to the ledge, since there will be too much momentum and you won't be able to grab the ledge, and you'll fall to your death.

bribri123123

Smash Ace

Pretty cool you found it...

Top Bottom