• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Post Your Roster

Jmacz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
aWildJmacz

Mewtwo and Sceptile would replace Pacman and Morty if they ever make it.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Thank you @Warchamp7 for this neat application.

While I'd like to play a bunch of characters, having 1-3 as my "true" mains would be ideal. Whoever those are, they'll probably be in these two rows:

In custom move scenarios I'd also add Light Suit alt Samus as a possibility.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666

For Shulk, I couldn't decide between his swimsuit alt, normal palette, or white palette.

I'll use p much everyone, though.

Last edited:

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
Miguel_Team..png

I'm hype for Villager and DUCK HUNT! I think this will be my MAIN team.

I'm still happy about Shulk and Palutena addition. I may use them later.
EDIT: My signature Show them including a cool tittle.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I may cut the lower half to do a sig.

PixelPasta

Smash Lord
This is my planned character rotation cycle:

Note that I only consider the top row my 'mains'. The bottom row are my 'back-ups', of sorts, that will use from time to time.

Last edited:

zack4812

Smash Apprentice

Looking from the complete roster, I think I will be playing as these the most.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Quick question: How does one take a screenshot of a roster?

D

Deleted member

To hell with it, guess I'll post mine:
[collapse=LARGE IMAGE AHEAD]
upload_2014-9-18_23-5-17.png

Top row is characters that I plan on maining, everyone else are basically characters I'll play for funsies[/collapse]

SirIanAsh

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ianash1
3DS FC
5086-1581-2800

ALL MY MAINS!!!!
Shulk looks really cool in his swimsuit, and fierce diety link speaks for himself!!!

Last edited:

mini paincakes

Smash Journeyman

A pretty big chunk of the cast...

Explaination:
Shulk, Samus, Link, Pit, Little Mac and Ness are some of my favorite video game heroes ever.
Dark Pit because he was cool in Uprising and will play like normal Pit. Still a terrible roster addition though.
Jiggs, Wario and G&W because I've always mained these guys.
Marth is my secondary in melee and brawl and who I mained before I picked up puff.
Duck Hunt Looks interesting.
Ike because swole.
Meta Knight because he's an awesome character and I want to see how he changed from brawl
Robin is a cool guy and I want to play as him.
Bowser, Duck Hunt Dog, Charizard, Greninja and Pac Man because they look fun as heck to play as.
DK expands my dong
Mega Man because he's Mega Man
Roy to fill the void left by Roy

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Whatever, I can't make the damned background transparent in MS Paint or Paint.net.
First row: The fun row where I mess around because the characters are just fun. I would have liked to add Pac-Man there, but whatever.
Second row: Probably my mains or often used characters alongside the fun row and crutch row.
Third row: The "definitely will try out" row. Changes from past games or just overall interest.
Fourth row: Crutch characters. Fox and Falco were always this to me - mostly Fox though.

Last edited:

TheRealHeroOfWinds

Smash Ace
What if you only had one costume/palette swap for each character. I know I already posted my mains (in my signature.) But like I said, what if you had one choice for a costume/palette swap.

Last edited:

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
roster.JPG
Top row: Mains, still deciding between Robin or Shulk or (add Mii Swordfighter) to be my sword main, so I just put them there at the moment.
Bottom row: Favorite alt costumes.

BerryBomber

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BerryBomber
Top row are planned mains. (ZZS still being prime, Robin is my replacement for Lucas)
Bottom row are "If I like their new/updated playstyles" (Never liked Ness's neutrals compared to Lucas, so if I still feel comfortable with his custom specials based off Lucas i'll give him a try)

Mains.png

Wyattkins

Smash Rookie
NNID
Wyattkins
3DS FC
2707-1796-0102
I plan to main these guys, as long as I like how they play. Can't be sure though, the game isn't out!

mrrwalden

Smash Rookie
I don't quite understand why some people won't at all play everyone at some point. I definitely get having some you're more excited for but you gotta try everyone at least once
Well of course people are eventually going to play as every character at least a few times, but that's kinda missing the point of the thread. ;) Everyone has their favorites, and that's certainly not to discount the rest of the roster!

Annnyway, here's who I think I'm going to gravitate towards - no particular order here, though I am extremely eager to try out Pac-Man (and Luigi's always been a favorite of mine):

Didn't realize until after I made this that it's only half newcomers, so this is very likely to change. Also pretty interested in trying out the Miis!

andalsoandy

Smash Lord
Picture 9.png

These are all characters I find interesting and would like to play. They aren't in any order.

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
Top row are characters I wanna try out and seriously the most in order from most to least, and bottom row is just characters I wanna play non-seriously

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301

Top row - Mains
Middle row - Sub-mains
Bottom row - Interested to to try out

EDIT: Updated~

Last edited:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584

First 4 are the characters that really caught my eye; I suspect I will play well as them. The rest interest me as well. I'll end up trying out everyone though

Meelow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Meelow

Top order: Veterns, with Link being my top main

Bottom order: Newcomers, not in order.

Top Bottom