• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Post your replays here!

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
:4wario2: vs :4falcon:
One of the quickest matches I've ever had. Would have been a JV3 if it weren't for the offscreen damage:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Here are some Rosalina matches I had last night.

:rosalina: (me) vs. :4feroy:

:rosalina: (me) vs. :4feroy:

And as an added bonus, here's a replay I had with my Roy against a pretty roll spammy Duck Hunt. I also remember there was a bit of lag during that matchup so I left after this as a result.

:4feroy: (me) vs. :4duckhunt:

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
Here's a cut version of a friendly match my friend and I had. I specifically cut it so that the world can see how hard I wrecked him. :^)

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I have some Mega Man matches from the other day.

:4megaman: (me) vs. :4luigi: - Epic first stock finish. lol

:4megaman: (me) vs. :4littlemac: - I got 2-stocked by this guy's Mac in our previous matchup (same guy who played Luigi from the video above). Needless to say I somehow managed to return the favor on this one except with some extra little flavor.

And here is a replay of me playing as Lucina. I can safely say I really need to get my Lucina game on especially after starting a 5-match losing streak with her, which is no surprise to me since it has happened to me before, prior to dropping her as one of my mains. Quite embarrassing really...but it happens so what can you do? xD I did struggle quite a bit on this match. I don't remember if this was the same guy whom I've fought from the replays above...but then again, there are those with the same name. I wonder if this one was from State Farm? :denzel:

:4lucina: (me) vs. :4mario:

Last edited:

SlimeKingK

Smash Rookie
NNID
deviantKtW
I made a playlist of fights I had with someone that goes by marth.jr . He's pretty good! I won most of our fights, but he beat me a couple times as well. (losses not shown, because... well... I figure too many vids would just eat up space online... and I wanna look good too lol.

Most are (me):4peach: vs (marth.jr):4link:
Last one (me):4wiifit: vs (marth.jr):4link:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Some Link action here against the same Roy user, who was alright. The second match with him ended rather quick.

:4link: (me) vs. :4feroy:

:4link: (me) vs. :4feroy:

And here is one Little Mac matchup I had against Ganondorf, whom I've keep falling victim to his Flame Choke every time he uses it. I must say the user changed his tag to "GG" after this, which was pretty awesome, but unfortunately he left before I could even get a chance to respond.

:4littlemac: (me) vs. :4ganondorf:

Last edited:

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
:4drmario: vs :4littlemac:
Yet another Mac that decided to taunt thinking they KO'd me. I don't know what to say about that last KO though.

:4wario2: vs :4yoshi:
Here we have a Yoshi that decides to taunt/teabag me after getting 2 stocked in the previous match. Wish I saved the next match where I laughed at his Ganondorf.

:4wario2: vs :4wario2:
Fought a Villager as Wario. Guess who he switches to for the next match?

This match speaks for itself.

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I've spent my last For Glory session playing as Rosalina the whole time. I had some ups and downs here and there, some pretty intense but otherwise, I had some fun with her. I might consider taking a break from playing as her and focus more on making some more progress with my other mains...if I can.

:rosalina: (me) vs. :4luigi: - I had to deal with his pain in the ass Villager in our first two matches, which I was still able to win both. I will say that those were some fun matches I had with him. He was even more of a pain as Luigi, having to deal with multiple Luigi Cyclones one after another on the ground and on the air, which I didn't bother challenging him up there throughout the whole match as a precaution. It's a good thing I didn't fast fall at the end while attempting to spike him, otherwise I would've been a laughing stock. Though I wish I didn't lose my first stock the way he did...guess I spoke too soon on the laughing stock thing.

:rosalina: (me) vs. :4sheik: - I really can't tell if this one was just holding back on me the whole time or just toying with me...or both...actually, they sound just about the same...anyways, I mean he had a pretty good Greninja that put me in a lot of pressure in our previous match, which I commend him for his performance. And damn, those forward air chains in this match stressed me out a lot that I didn't even know what to do.

:rosalina: (me) vs. :4tlink: - I was struggling like a mutha****a with this one after losing to him in our previous match after beating his Donkey Kong the match prior to that. I had to deal with him throwing **** all over the stage I couldn't even take it. There was one point in the match where he spammed Z three times, which I should've finished him off with a forward smash or a charged Luma Shot right there. I also noticed he had changed his tag just by looking at the GamePad but I couldn't get a clear view on what it said. He was ready for another round but I was like "Hell no, man! I ain't dealing with yo **** no mo!" Good games, nonetheless...

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Some more Rosalina replays from the other night.

:rosalina: (me) vs. :4link: - I had a lotta fun with this Link user in the 5 or so matches we had such as this one. The two times that I did a forward air at the edge of the stage, I was actually going for a spike. Don't know what I did wrong there. I was pretty certain I was inputting the controls right. Anyways, I had some good games with this guy.

:rosalina: (me) vs. :4falco: - As a Falco main myself, it's always good to see a fellow Falco user there, regardless of whether or not I win or lose. Falcos in For Glory is a rare sight to see in my experience.

:rosalina: (me) vs. :4ryu: - Talk is cheap, alright. Oh...and gotta love that down air to footstool kill combo, eh? :denzel:

Last edited:

CrescentMoon

Smash Rookie
NNID
Brock16
Here is a series of incredibly short For Glory fights that were just too golden to ignore (do keep in mind that they are around a month old at this point)...

Oh, the classic :4littlemac: that we all know and love...

Two words: "oops" and "salt"...

This was shortly after Alpharad uploaded How to Play Diddy 101. This is what happens when you try to copy him...

SlimeKingK

Smash Rookie
NNID
deviantKtW
Couple more for you guys!
I'm :4peach: in both.
:4bowser: had defeated my (admittedly weak) :4link: and was quite cocky about it. Teabagging, etc.
That's why I taunted so much in this one. Fell prey to the down-B Shield Break from :4bowser:, but it didn't take long for me to bounce back. My favorite part is the little (I know it's not a true) combo I got on'im after his first stock was taken.

Also had a run-in with a pretty good :4yoshi:. Lost my first stock really early and came back for the dubya.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
My last two Rosalina replays from last weekend. As I mentioned, I'll probably take a break from playing as Rosalina and focus more on playing as my other mains...if I can try, that is.

:rosalina: (me) vs. :4zss: - No idea how I survived that spike near the end of this match.

:rosalina: (me) vs. :4ganondorf: - Unfortunately, he was being too predictable most of the time.

Last edited:

CrescentMoon

Smash Rookie
NNID
Brock16
This two videos shall involve pure ownage: one where I was the cause and the other where I was the recipient. Do keep in mind that these are a few months old and I have gotten much better.

This one was on For Glory against a :4link:. Definitely one of my best plays as well.

This was a friendly match against my brother. These usually result in me as the victor, but he really put me in my place in this one. Just letting you know again that this replay is old and I understand :4kirby: much better at this point.

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli

Still keeping people off stage, but I am working on ground work a bit more.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I got some Rosalina replays I didn't know I had. Keep in mind that these took place during the 1.1.0 patch.

:rosalina: (me) vs. :4sheik:

:rosalina: (me) vs. :4mewtwo: - Those attacking me while I'm still in the invincible frame means they were getting too desperate...and I have no words to describe what happened soon after. I wasn't even trying...

:rosalina: (me) vs. :4drmario: - The spike actually went according to plan.

KevN くコ:彡

Smash Journeyman

I don't know what to think of this one. Either he wanted to kill himself there and gloat that he "still won" or he pushed the control stick slightly down and did his kick on accident. Either way, I guess its karma.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037

I don't know what to think of this one. Either he wanted to kill himself there and gloat that he "still won" or he pushed the control stick slightly down and did his kick on accident. Either way, I guess its karma.
Not sure what his strategy was, jumping off stage and then Raptor Boost, but it seems like he was going for another one. Whatever happened, I do know that "karma" has nothing to do with it. Only he knows what happened, but unfortunately, we can't ask him...

CrypticStorm

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Cynicalyis
Ike vs Falcon.. because the manliest of match-ups must be recorded!

blaze1216j

Smash Apprentice
NNID
blaze1216j
Switch FC
0463-6711-5134
Hey guys, Blaze here and I wanted to post up one of my recent episodes of my show Weekly Smash, were I showed of playing For Glory matches using Meta Knight.

DragonBlade64

Smash Apprentice
So, this happened.

This was so odd to me. He seemed liked a pretty cool guy, even did a friendly taunt at the beginning.
This was the only match I had with him. He left immediately afterward.

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
A funny match I had against a Fox that wasn't that Foxy in the end.

And a match I really enjoyed against a Diddy. He totally took me by surprise during my first life, didn't expect him to be able to do both things at once, it was pretty clever of him and I fell for his trap.

KirbCider

Smash Ace
Behold! The shortest For Glory Match in Existence!

Seriously though, I don't really know what happened. I suppose my opponent left right when the match started? Either way I found this to be pretty funny and thought it may be worth sharing. I was surprised I could even save the Replay of this.​

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I don't really main these characters nor do I consider them as my secondaries (I don't have any, actually) but they're merely just characters I like to use everyone once in a while just for the hell of it, depending on my mood. As you can tell, I don't have much experience with any of them.

:4fox: (me) vs. :4megaman: - Shout out to another Mega Man main out there.

:4ganondorf: (me) vs. :4megaman: - That stage spike though. And never mind the "Ganoncide" though. I did used to main Ganondorf back then, but seeing as I was struggling on this one, my skill with him seemed to have deteriorated.

:4duckhunt: (me) vs. :4villager: - One of my first matches opening up a can of whoopass.

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
Continuation of the 3-minute series of clips.

Have you ever traded with Ganon's side-b before?

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
:4fox: (me) vs. :4feroy: - I should stop relying too much on his smash attacks.

:rosalina: (me) vs. :4shulk: - This was the only match I had that I used Rosalina.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
:4wario2: vs :4feroy:
1:05 is probably the best 0-to-death I've ever done with Wario.

Last edited:

CrescentMoon

Smash Rookie
NNID
Brock16
These two matches will involve me taking a stock in the same way. I was surprised to have won like this, but we take those...

:4pacman:(me) VS :4lucario: on For Glory. This match was quite laggy, hence my mediocre performance most of the time. Nonetheless, I think that the title speaks for itself...

:4luigi:(me) VS :4mewtwo: on For Glory. I don't know why, but I often find myself getting lucky with RNG. I'm not complaining...

Top Bottom