• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Post your replays here!

GooberGaming

Smash Apprentice
This happened a few weeks ago!

I finally got my first JV3 on For Glory :)

Last edited:

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Here's some old replays of an Ike who changed his name to "UR TRASH" after he beat me once with Ike. Keep in mind this is during the 1.1.0 patch.

:4wario: vs :4myfriends:

:4wario: vs :4myfriends:

(Thanks to Twitch.tv/SpacemanStream for uploading these matches for me)

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
You know how For Glory is usually full of salty tryhards?
Well, I have a video of the small minority that isn't.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Wii U videos (why do mine only show as URLs?)
When posting a comment, press the button that looks like a film reel on the toolbar thing. Post your link in the "enter media url" section and it'll be embedded.

Tizio Random

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TizioRandom
Switch FC
SW 1700 2165 1827
This happened to me some days ago. I was training with Ness with Level 8 CPU and at the last moment I thought I was screwed because I missed my recovery. Well, this happened and I still don't fully believe it happened.

Last edited:

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044

These were the first matches I did playing Lucas on FG! for the most part,i got Lucky,or hilarity insues in the match :p

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Finally got back to playing after being absent for almost a week. Here's me using Doc again.

:4drmario: vs :4olimar:

I also tried out the highlight reel thing. I wish you could choose what clips are shown because most of the ones in this video aren't anything special.

:4wario2: vs :4marth:

D

Deleted member

Here's a match between me and one of my real-life friends. :4gaw: vs. :4myfriends:. I was G-dubs.

Something absolutely jank happened near the end, just watch the entire thing.

Thatsa

Smash Apprentice
NNID
THATSA
3DS FC
3351-5342-1929
Havent played in a while but im gonna be putting a ton of effort into being the best I can. I know there are a ton of gaps in my play right now, almost too many to list lol. Would love to learn when I should be more aggressive.

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
Would love to learn when I should be more aggressive.
Go offstage more. You had many opportunities to gimp Shulk with a single Fair/Bair, but you backed up and let him back on for free.

Examples of how the chance of you securing a stock can increase dramatically:

56 seconds

10 seconds and 49 seconds (this one being the prime example of what I mean)

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Well, I decided to play some Smash again only cuz it's Friday so I was like what the hell. These were the first time I started playing as Link in quite a while, which was unfortunate considering he was one of my main man since Smash 64.

Default :4link: (me) vs. Knight Academy :4link:

:4link: (me) vs. :4gaw:

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Here's some replays I got throughout this long week.

:4wario: vs :rosalina:
Prior to this match, this guy decided to randomly taunt me as Sonic even though I didn't taunt him. I beat him and stayed to fight his Rosalina. I usually don't taunt but after getting that second kill on this guy who taunted me before, I just couldn't resist. After this match he changed his name to "2CHEAP4ME" and left.

:4drmario: vs :4wiifit:
Two underused characters on FG duke it out. I'm still getting used to using up-B for killing.

:4drmario: vs :4kirby:
A good match aside from that giant fail at 1:18 (which doesn't even need an explanation).

Last edited:

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
Okay, I got two more.
This one is another of the good matches from Team For Glory.
And this one, oh boy. Thoron snipe at the last second.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Here are two replays I have featuring my two most favorite characters in the game.

:rosalina: (me) vs. :4ryu: - I really had fun with this one. Best Ryu I've fought in quite a while...and please, never mind my embarrassing recovery that costed me my first stock. :laugh:

:4megaman: (me) vs. :4ryu: - Not much to say about this one.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Some replays from the past two days:

:4wario2: vs :4jigglypuff:
Nothing is more satisfying than killing someone while they're taunting at you.

:4drmario: vs :4bowser:
Getting better with Doc's edgeguarding (aside from that missed down-B at the end).

:4wario2:&:4wario2: vs :4bowser:&:4charizard:
Me and my brother goofing off with Wario on 2v2 FG (I'm the pink one).

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I got some Little Mac matches up and coming.

:4littlemac: (me) vs. :4ganondorf: - Well this matchup ended rather prematurely...

:4littlemac: (me) vs. :4gaw: - You really like flipping burgers? Then why don't you get a job a McDonalds and actually flip burgers.

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
This one was a pretty great one if I do say so myself. It was so close that it would have ended in Sudden Death if it weren't for me meteor smashing Captain Falcon at the last second. Then again, I probably wouldn't have even done the deed if my Mario partner hadn't done so himself. I don't think we would have won without the help of each other. Talk about such teamwork and coordination, eh?

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Another Rosalina and Mega Man matches I've had a few days ago.

:rosalina: (me) vs. :4dk: - I never taunt anyone after a kill through a star or screen KO as I just simply lay my controller down during that process and pick it back up after a respawn. He never taunted when he killed me during our previous match when I was Little Mac. So why did he taunt after killing me on this one? I may never know...

:4megaman: (me) vs. :4littlemac: - As a Little Mac user myself, I salute to you for your efforts.

Ikenna

Smash Apprentice
NNID
IkennaSmash
This one was a pretty great one if I do say so myself. It was so close that it would have ended in Sudden Death if it weren't for me meteor smashing Captain Falcon at the last second. Then again, I probably wouldn't have even done the deed if my Mario partner hadn't done so himself. I don't think we would have won without the help of each other. Talk about such teamwork and coordination, eh?
Wow! Have you thoughy of submitting that moment to Omni or something? I think more people should see it.

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
Wow! Have you thoughy of submitting that moment to Omni or something? I think more people should see it.
Really? Is it honestly that good? I never thought of it being shown on more successful YouTuber/Smasher's channel.

Thatsa

Smash Apprentice
NNID
THATSA
3DS FC
3351-5342-1929
Pretty long game because the :4wiifit: played near the ledge the whole time. Let me know if you can see anything else I should be doing.

Last edited:

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Here are a few of my... not as enjoyable For glory matches:

:4wario2: vs :4link:
This guy was the most For Gloriest For Glory Link I have ever fought (and yes I know gloriest is not a word). For almost 5 minutes, this laggy Link ran away from me and just spammed projectiles and smash attacks. He even tried to stall on the ledge/spawn platform for a bit and spammed taunts in the previous match. I wish I could show the true terror of this fight, but the match went on for so long I could only upload a highlight reel of it.

:4drmario: vs :4wiremac:
I 2-stocked this guy twice in a row and did not taunt at all... he gets ONE kill on me, and mashes his taunt button like there's no tomorrow. I think I should just start taunting Little Macs from now on, because it seems like every Little Mac I fight does this.

Oh yeah this guy kept changing his name to "BACK2FUTRE" and "DELOREAN" (he realized yesterday was BttF day and wanted to spread the word, how cute).

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Here are a few of my... not as enjoyable For glory matches:

:4wario2: vs :4link:
This guy was the most For Gloriest For Glory Link I have ever fought (and yes I know gloriest is not a word). For almost 5 minutes, this laggy Link ran away from me and just spammed projectiles and smash attacks. He even tried to stall on the ledge/spawn platform for a bit and spammed taunts in the previous match. I wish I could show the true terror of this fight, but the match went on for so long I could only upload a highlight reel of it.

:4drmario: vs :4wiremac:
I 2-stocked this guy twice in a row and did not taunt at all... he gets ONE kill on me, and mashes his taunt button like there's no tomorrow. I think I should just start taunting Little Macs from now on, because it seems like every Little Mac I fight does this.

Oh yeah this guy kept changing his name to "BACK2FUTRE" and "DELOREAN" (he realized yesterday was BttF day and wanted to spread the word, how cute).

Well that's unfortunate. As a Little Mac user myself, I guarantee you I never taunt at all after a kill, not even during a star or screen KO. Of course, the same thing can be said for every character I play as, taunting and teabagging is against my nature.

And speaking of Little Mac, I got these.

:4lucina: (me) vs. :4littlemac: - Needless to say I was just ****in' around on this.

:4littlemac: (default) (me) vs. :4littlemac: (hoodie) - What to expect in a ditto match such as this?

Top Bottom