• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Post your replays here!

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
My first Lucina matchup since picking her back up as one of my mains again. How much I missed playing as the exalted princess...and she was my second most hyped character, too. It's a shame I ended up fighting against this...

Last edited:

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli

Second round of ooooh's. Lots of Zelda kicks if you're into that.

#3. :4falco: (me) vs. :4link: - it's amazing how you find a Link who doesn't spam projectiles the whole match.

While you didn't ask for any feedback, as a Link main, I hope you're okay with me sharing a few words on some opportunities you missed to prevent Link from making it back onto the stage.

0:15 - Instead of waiting with a fsmash, you probably could've gotten away with walking off the ledge and doing dair or nair for a gimp.

0:50 - I would've gotten off the stage and dair'd him at the peak of his recovery. Waiting on stage is just welcoming him back for free.

0:59 - another opportunity to nudge him further from the ledge. This Link player did not pull out a bomb so if you hit him once or twice off stage, he likely won't make it back.

1:18 - Perhaps Falco's leg may not extend long enough, but I would walk off the ledge and do Bair immediately for the stage spike.

It's totally worth investing time into an offstage game. Despite the risk of getting yourself killed, you can take advantage of the opponent when they're at their most vulnerable when they're off stage. Check out the video I posted above at 1:54 and 2:03. In these kinds of situations, I sought the opportunity to spike them since otherwise they probably would've made it back on stage.

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
While you didn't ask for any feedback, as a Link main, I hope you're okay with me sharing a few words on some opportunities you missed to prevent Link from making it back onto the stage.

0:15 - Instead of waiting with a fsmash, you probably could've gotten away with walking off the ledge and doing dair or nair for a gimp.

0:50 - I would've gotten off the stage and dair'd him at the peak of his recovery. Waiting on stage is just welcoming him back for free.

0:59 - another opportunity to nudge him further from the ledge. This Link player did not pull out a bomb so if you hit him once or twice off stage, he likely won't make it back.

1:18 - Perhaps Falco's leg may not extend long enough, but I would walk off the ledge and do Bair immediately for the stage spike.

It's totally worth investing time into an offstage game. Despite the risk of getting yourself killed, you can take advantage of the opponent when they're at their most vulnerable when they're off stage. Check out the video I posted above at 1:54 and 2:03. In these kinds of situations, I sought the opportunity to spike them since otherwise they probably would've made it back on stage.
I'm not really good at competitive Smash but I'm just doing this for fun is all. Thanks for the feedback, anyways.

And here's another Lucina match I made. I never taunt after a kill. Not now, not ever.

I also got a Little Mac action here. Picked the perfect venue, too.

Last edited:

Turrin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Turrin
3DS FC
4425-1919-5126
Okay, guys. I'm messing around on For Glory today and I run into this freaking guy.

...What... what is he even doing? I started messing with him on his second stock... And he spikes me out of nowhere. Either the best mindgame ever or pure luck.

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Some more Blue Team moments I forgot to share. Note that these matches took place before I was admitted to the hospital.

#1. :rosalina: (me) vs. :4zelda: - Not the best Zelda I've fought is all I can say.

#2. :4megaman: (me) vs. :4fox: - Safe to say I had fun with this one.

#3. :4falco: (me) vs. :4villagerf: - I laughed my ass off at the end.

...What... what is he even doing? I started messing with him on his second stock... And he spikes me out of nowhere. Either the best mindgame ever or pure luck.
There's no such thing as luck, especially "pure luck". Saying that basically means you just spilled salt on the table.

Last edited:

KevN くコ:彡

Smash Journeyman
Fighting :4falcon:can be both the most exciting and the most hair ripping part of Smash for me. Most I find on FG have an inflated ego they like to stroke....but sometimes I like to stroke my own.

The end was "totally planned".

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Alright I've been playing as Ganondorf and Mario more often so here's some replays of them.

:4ganondorf: vs :4ness:

Obviously I'm not the best Ganondorf, but even then this Ness was still a pain to fight (he switched to Ganondorf after this match and would taunt after every kill). I still need to work with Ganondorf because right now I'm pretty bad with him to be honest. I did do ok-ish in this match though.

:4mario: vs :4falco:

A good match with a good Falco. I think I'm getting a bit better with Mario.

Feel free to provide any feedback on how I played in these videos and how I could improve.

sandslash

Smash Apprentice

jv3 feel bad about the friendly taunt at the beginning didnt notice until i already grabbed him

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Rosalina in da buildin', *******!
Spent most of the time playing as her in my last For Glory session. So here's some Rosalina action right here, which is some ditto matches, which I'm not very fond of but does bring some humorous results. Note that this was all against the same guy.

#1. Default :rosalina: (me) vs. Shady default :rosalina:

#2. Default :rosalina: (me) vs. Pink :rosalina:

#3. Default :rosalina: (me) vs. Gold :rosalina: - The spike that ended it all.

CrypticStorm

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Cynicalyis
Anybody else hate when an opponent loses a match then switches to a spammy, runaway playstyle? I know I do, hence this video.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
:4larry:vs:4roy:

I started using Larry again after not using him for a long time. I think I'm starting to warm up to him like I did back in the 3DS days

Plus here's my first uploaded 2v2 match.

:4wario2:&:4dk: vs :4kirby:&:4olimar:

A pretty hectic match. Not much else to say: I'll probably post only interesting 2v2 matches from now on (just wanted to upload at least one).

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I got some Little Mac matches right here.

#1. :4littlemac: (me) vs. :4falcon: - Gotta love Little Mac's neutral air, eh? :denzel:

#2. :4littlemac: (me) vs. :4myfriends: - How is it that I still take the hit from his forward smash when standing right behind him?

#3. :4littlemac: (me) vs. :4dk: - Umm...I'm...sorry?

Last edited:

Turrin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Turrin
3DS FC
4425-1919-5126
I had the honor of facing a For Glory Link today. This man played by the book.
Thought I'd share as a demonstration for those who have trouble with the typical Link online.

Was hoping he'd play Link again so I could do a more deliberate demonstration, but he quit so I just got this.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Some more Rosalina action right here, yes sir.

#1. :rosalina: (me) vs. :4tlink:

#2. :rosalina: (me) vs. :4myfriends:

#3. :rosalina: (me) vs. :4falco:

CrypticStorm

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Cynicalyis
Here are a couple of For Glory compilation videos I've made. I plan on doing more in the future so check them out if you'd like! :)

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
This is the only Roy matchup I had. I may consider using him every once in a while.

:4feroy: (me) vs.:4larry:

Last edited:

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
:4wario2:(me) vs :4megaman:

I somehow found two Mega Mans in one day (I almost never see one). One of them just said "HAHA" when I beat him, and then I ran into this one. A good match for both of us (he did some good metal blade follow ups while I did some pretty good reads near the end).

EDIT: LOL at the thumbnail.

:4larry:(me) vs :4pit:

Here's me as Larry again. Also an enjoyable match (for a second I thought I wouldn't have made it at 2:28).

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
:4wario2:(me) vs :4megaman:

I somehow found two Mega Mans in one day (I almost never see one). One of them just said "HAHA" when I beat him, and then I ran into this one. A good match for both of us (he did some good metal blade follow ups while I did some pretty good reads near the end).

EDIT: LOL at the thumbnail.

:4larry:(me) vs :4pit:

Here's me as Larry again. Also an enjoyable match (for a second I thought I wouldn't have made it at 2:28).
Nice thumbnail on that first vid, my man. :laugh:

Plus, even more Rosalina action.

#1. :rosalina: (me) vs. :4mario: - This was a pretty irritating match for me considering how this one keeps rolling across the stage over and over like the world is gonna end or something. That spike I gave him at the end never felt so satisfying.

#2. :rosalina: (me) vs. :4kirby: - I have no idea what he was thinking at the end. I guess he got too desperate.

#3. :rosalina: (me) vs. :4robinm: - It's been quite a while since I fought a Robin, though this one was a bit spammy. The biggest mistake I made in this match was letting myself get caught in his Nosferatu from behind...twice. But no worries.

AkumaKing

Smash Apprentice
I'm not good, but here's a video of me playing against a DK cpu (I can't upload replays of online matches because they always turn out too long ;-; )

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I got two Mega Man matches here.

#1. :4megaman: (me) vs. :4diddy: - This was the first time I've fought a Diddy player in a long time. I don't see much of those apparently...and I laughed my ass of at the way I took his first stock.

#2. :4megaman: (me) vs. :4tlink:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Here's another Rosalina match I had.

:rosalina: (me) vs. :4jigglypuff: - He needs to work on using that Rest properly. Had he done that at the end of the match, then I probably would've been the one being sent to the stars and lost.

Last edited:

blaze1216j

Smash Apprentice
NNID
blaze1216j
Switch FC
0463-6711-5134
Hey guys, Blaze here, kind of a bit relating to replays but, if you guys want to submit longer replays that passes over 3 minutes, you can check out my show, Weekly Smash on YouTube, I have segment called Fan Replays where I show of replays from people who submit them to me. Anyway, my Nintendo ID is blaze1216j, and if you guys decide to submit replays, write the message on your replay, Weekly Smash! I hope you guys have an awesome day!

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Here's a really close match with me as Doc.

:4drmario: vs :4falcon:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Here's a matchup I made a while back, sometime after the YouTube patch came out.

:rosalina: (me) vs. :4mario: - He was still a pretty decent Mario, though.

I speak Spanish too

Smash Journeyman
Does anybody know how top upload replays to Youtube WITHOUT THE WII U GAMEPAD? My wii u gamepad touchscreen is not working and without it I can't upload my replays!

I've been waiting so long for this :((((

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Here's some more matches of my crappy Ganondorf.

:4ganondorf: vs :4luigi:

For once, a Luigi that didn't use d-throw. Don't know why he taunted when he was obviously about to lose though.

:4ganondorf: vs :4yoshi:

That first kill was so satisfying (took me a second to realize what happened).

Does anybody know how top upload replays to Youtube WITHOUT THE WII U GAMEPAD? My wii u gamepad touchscreen is not working and without it I can't upload my replays!

I've been waiting so long for this :((((
Can you still press buttons on it? I think you can still do it if you use the gamepad's buttons (I don't think you have to use the touchscreen).

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Decided to horse around and **** with some For Fun battles. The reason for that was because I was waiting for a friend so we could do some 1-on-1's with each other. On a side note, these were the last two replays I've saved and I have no plans to save and upload some more anytime soon as I'm taking a break from online play.

#1. Default :rosalina: (me) vs. :4shulk: vs. Black :rosalina: vs. :4dedede:

#2. Default :rosalina: (me) vs. :4ryu: vs. Black :rosalina: vs. :4falcon:

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Trying out Lucas on For Glory. Ran into a lot of dumb smash attacks near the start, but I think some of the later reads made up for them.

:4lucas:vs :4shulk:

Top Bottom