• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Post your replays here!

MrDKfan

Smash Rookie

just found this troll, i tought only japanese players do that.
the previous fight i defeated him with Mario. this is the fourth time that heppen to me

Last edited:

Purin a.k.a. José

Smash Lord
NNID
purinsmash
3DS FC
1418-7121-0144
Oh, I didn't know there was a thread only for replays. Welp, my best combo up until today, with a dose of DDDsrespect.
I also posted it on the Megathread.

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I'm gonna post three of them featuring :rosalina:, :4megaman: and :4falco: (a.k.a. The Blue Team)

1. :rosalina: (me) vs. :4ness: - For once, I found a Ness user who doesn't spam PK Fire the whole match.

2. :4megaman: (me) vs. :4link: - When you fail to send them straight to hell the first time, you succeed the second time.

3. :4falco: (me) vs. :4feroy: - I need to bring my Falco game on.

Super Ocebe

Smash Cadet
NNID
EckartGreiner
I'm gonna post three of them featuring :rosalina:, :4megaman: and :4falco: (a.k.a. The Blue Team)

1. :rosalina: (me) vs. :4ness: - For once, I found a Ness user who doesn't spam PK Fire the whole match.

2. :4megaman: (me) vs. :4link: - When you fail to send them straight to hell the first time, you succeed the second time.

3. :4falco: (me) vs. :4feroy: - I need to bring my Falco game on.

GG man.

MrDKfan

Smash Rookie
i was fighting this Dark Pit player, he was such a pro, blocked my Charge Beam several times, suddenly a unexpected EPIC FAIL happens XD i was LOL´ing a lot​

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
More matches of me as Doc. I should probably take a break and use someone else for a while.

Turrin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Turrin
3DS FC
4425-1919-5126
Ooh, a replay thread. Time to dump 'em all here. I've got a playlist on my channel with about eight and counting, but here are my favorites:

Vs. :4lucas:- Guy gave me the toughest fight I've had in months: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNQghcNESUc

Vs. :4sheik: - This one just ends in tragedy for the other guy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zP788BSXe4

Vs. :4feroy: - Epic spike to finish the deal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx8p5zChkdY

Most of the videos in the playlist aren't very close matches, since I'm compiling in the hopes of making a Fox combo video down the road.

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
If I ever get to it, I will post a Kirby reply, but im busy with another thread for right now and uploading takes so long for me...

KirbCider

Smash Ace
* For Glory Match*
:4kirby: VS :4villagerf:

Playing as Kirby. This one I uploaded just about a month ago and felt like I should share. Typical camper on For Glory who admittingly gave me a bit of a hard time, but in the end camping was their downfall!

This was the only match I had played with them, and they immediately left when I won. Speaking of Villager...

* For Glory Match *
:4villager: VS :4sheik:

I just started actively playing Villager not too long ago and decided to make him a Main of mine.

Strangely enough when I first tried him out when Sm4sh just came out I was without a doubt absolutely terrible with him, and now I'm suddenly decent-ish now when playing as him. Funny how things turn out. What do you guys think?​

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
I'm back again, and even though it may not be my Custom Jr or my Custom Hunt in Tourney Mode like what I was wanting to showcase, what I'm presenting here today is my natural online habitat, that which is FG Teams, and my mains, Bowser Jr and Duck Hunt, who I have aggressive rushdown styles with, are on proud display here. My brother Speeds joined me for a 5 match session 4-ish hours ago as of the making of this post, and these 2 matches are the last 2 of that session.
1st up is my:4lemmy:& Speeds's :4falcon::
I'll tell you right now, I'm GLAD I was :4lemmy: and not :4duckhunt:, mainly because of :4sonic:. While my DH is more than capable of handling :4pacman: (especially since the DH boards went over that MU here (it continues on to the next page)), Sanic is a whole 'nother matter. While I would've had my Buddy Brother Falcon on my side, I myself would've been picking on Pac-Man for over 50% of the match were I DH.

2nd up is my :4duckhunt: & Speeds's :4dedede:
While I regret to inform that I didn't show Speeds this post, we at least did demonstrate one of the key reasons why DH & Triple D make such a good team here, as the name of the vid would indicate.

Last edited:

SirJuicius

Smash Apprentice
My :4wario: vs Kororu's :4fox:

This was one of the better Fox's that I've faced. He defended well, taking away my chances on dash attacks and some of my f-airs. Offensively, he was able to get a rhythm going, but was never really able to land a KO until I was at a very high damage percentage. By that time he KO'd me though, I already had Fox at a damage level to where one fully-charged Wario Waft would KO him.

My :4wario: vs MonsterBoy's :4sonic:

I wouldn't say this was one of my best matches as Wario, but then again, I hate facing Sonic because of his blistering speed. I was happy to be able to take the first stock with low damage done to me. Defensively, I was porous on Sonic's second stock. Misreads, input lag, the works. I decided to combat something I hated - Sonic's speed - with something other people hate about Wario and that would be his bike, which helped me amass enough damage for what I consider my best Wario Waft.

FloriCA

Smash Rookie

Super Ocebe

Smash Cadet
NNID
EckartGreiner
You wont believe this insane instant kill combo using ganondorf. I trained many years in order to get this right!

MrDKfan

Smash Rookie

this is the weirdest thing that has ever happened to me..
i did nothin and i won. unexplainable

KevN くコ:彡

Smash Journeyman

I don't usually like dittos, but sometimes I can get some funny moments out of them, like at the end of this one.

DuoTheFighter

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Metanightmare22
3DS FC
3866-8545-3862
I actually made a compilation of KOs (and other funny tidbits) from the recent Online Matches I played, in the style of AlpharadTV!

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Here's some matches with me as Wario:

I struggled during this match (especially from 2:07 onwards), though I managed to win by a well-timed waft. I still can't believe I won.

Here's me fighting a different Ness. I did better this time though that's not saying much (I'm not used to fighting Ness players that use moves aside from pk-fire).

Overall, these were both enjoyable matches.

Last edited:

Rueckkoppler

Smash Journeyman

Wario (me) VS. Robin and Zelda. Unexpected 1v2 turns out to be far beyond dignity.

But hey, it's"For Fun".

Last edited:

SirJuicius

Smash Apprentice

My :4duckhunt: vs :4samus:

I do feel guilty about the camping play style I applied in this match, but I'm not going to let Samus camp me. My favorite part of the match was the first KO. It was just so pretty.

My :4duckhunt: vs :4dk:

This match I can say I'm very happy about. Just straight domination. Not a lot needs to be said about this one.

KirbCider

Smash Ace
* For Glory Match *
:4dedede: VS :4dk:

Playing as King Dedede. What can I say? This guy thought he was pretty tough when I was practicing as Villager just cause he beat me a few times. Liked to taunt every match and even taunted twice last match before this one. I couldn't help but show him how it was really done. The moral? Don't get cocky just cause you beat someone a few times.

After all, they may be forced to bring out their actual main at that point...

* For Glory Match *
:4villager: VS :4mewtwo:

Playing as Villager. Silly Mewtwo, you can't run from Killager. Go ahead... Try to dodge, try to camp, but you can never escape the Killagers wrath. (This guy only got more and more passive the more matches I won against him)

* For Glory Match *
:4rob: VS :4rob:

Playing as ROB (Dark Shade). This guy played a pretty good ROB, but there can be only one!​

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Here's some more Wario matches:

:4wario: vs :4lucas:

This Lucas was definitely one of the best I've ever fought on For Glory. He knew exactly what to do when I got grabbed and he even knew how to use perfect pivoting. Similar to the Ness match I posted above, I made a lot of dumb mistakes (getting hit by that PK freeze, really?!) but a lot of them were due to how good this Lucas was.

:4wario: (me) vs :4gaw:

Me vs my brother. I like fighting offline a much more simply because there's virtually no lag. Nothing special but it was still a fun match.

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli

I'm going to start 3-minute shorts that show of nothing but all the things I love playing Smash for. Since it' not character specific, I figured this would be a neat place to put them.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
I've been playing as Luigi more often and I think I'm getting better with him. Here's a few For Glory matches of me using him. I might try out Ganondorf or Mario next.

:4luigi: vs :4mario:

:4luigi: vs :4kirby:

MrDKfan

Smash Rookie

i was fighting a good Marth player moments ago, i was Ness.
i did very good combos 2 times, never did before.
to be exact when Marth looses 1 stock and when i finish him

MrDKfan

Smash Rookie

i was fighting a good Marth player moments ago, i was Ness.
i did very good combos 2 times, never did before.
to be exact when Marth looses 1 stock and when i finish him

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Alright here's a few more replays. I'll probably take a break from posting replays for a bit because I'll be busy playing Mario Maker tomorrow.

:4mario: vs :4myfriends:

I will never understand these kinds of players. I beat this guy two times in our previous fights and never taunted at all (even when I got a 0 to death at the start of this video). This guy kills me once and taunts like he owns the world. As shown by the ending though, cocky For Glory players aren't exactly the smartest.

:4luigi: vs :4yoshi:

Not much to say here. A fun match with a good Yoshi player.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Here are my first replays I saved since making my triumphant return home after nearly 2 weeks at my local hospital from a severe abdominal pain that required surgery. I'm a bit surprised I still had the strength to do this.
So once again, these are my 3 matches I had post-surgery featuring the Blue Team.

#1. :rosalina: vs. :4shulk: - I need to get the timing on her down air spike right.
#2. :4megaman: vs. :4peach: - I still remember how much I hate Peach with a passion.
#3. :4falco: vs. :4falcon: - I'll show you my moves alright...like dat spike.

Last edited:

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Here are my first replays I saved since making my triumphant return home after nearly 2 weeks at my local hospital from a severe abdominal pain that required surgery. I'm a bit surprised I still had the strength to do this.
So once again, these are my 3 matches I had post-surgery featuring the Blue Team.
Ouch I can't imagine having to go through something like that. Hope you're feeling better.

David Wonn

Smash Ace
My incredible Oldmanondorf recovery is all for naught as I negate it shortly afterward with an epic fail Ganoncide attempt. LOL. At least the next stock made up for that.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Ouch I can't imagine having to go through something like that. Hope you're feeling better.
Thank you, man. It was no fun at all but I still managed to pull through.

EDIT: Some more post-surgery matches featuring the Blue Team.

#1. :rosalina: (me) vs. :4falco: - I have no idea why the music cut off sometime after taking his first stock.

#2. :4megaman: (me) vs. :4mewtwo: - Eh, nothing special about this one.

#3. :4falco: (me) vs. :4link: - it's amazing how you find a Link who doesn't spam projectiles the whole match.

Last edited:
Top Bottom