• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Post your character reveal trailer!

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Surprised this isn't a topic yet. No rules, do whatever the hell you want. The crazier the better.
It can be for any character, both newcomers and veterans, and even non-videogame ones (except Banjo-Kazooie because feels, I don't want them).

Mine for example:

We're at Pokémon Stadium. The Pokémon theme starts while someone announces the epic final battle against Lance, the Elite Four Champion. The voices are in Japanese subtitled.
Announcer: "The Pokémon Trainer has reached the final battle for glory! Lance, the Dragon master!".
Lance: "I've been waiting for you. As the League Champion and Pokémon master, I accept your challenge!".
Lance throws a Poké Ball from which a huge Rayquaza comes out, roaring. It's massive and terrifying, the people in the stadium are both excited and scared.
The Pokémon Trainer smiles and throws his Pokémon. Silence falls in the stadium. It's Jigglypuff, which comes out making a cute cry and just stands there. People start laughing.
Lance seems preoccupied and screams: "Rayquaza, it's our chance, use Draco Meteor!". Rayquaza roars and an epic storm of asteroids start crashing on Jigglypuff. There are a lot of explosion which cover the entire stadium as seen from an outside point of view, the attack is long and seems unstoppable.
When the dust settles down, Jigglypuff is still smiling. A window opens saying "It's not very effective..." and we can see her energy going down just a little bit. Both Rayquaza and Lance are terrified.
Red says: "Jiggs. Dazzling Gleam.". Jigglypuff slowly walks towards a terrified Rayquaza and then starts sprizzling star dust everywhere. Rayquaza is hit and starts roaring in pain while his energy drowns and the "It's super-effective!" window pops out.
Announcer: "It's incredible! It's the Dragon Slayer!".
Lance is angry and launches four other Poké Balls. Dragonite, Garchomp, Hydreigon and Goodra pop out all looking fierce. Jiggly still just hugs them all with a cute smile and voice and they faint in pain.
Lance: "This is my last chance!".
Lance throws another Poké Ball but we don't see what comes out. A few shots of Jigglypuff back-to-back are shown, always a little bit closer to her, and to her eyeball especially. In the few seconds in which this happens his theme starts off. Then, we finally see him reflected in Jigglypuff's eyeball, with a line introducing him:

Ridley squeezes into battle!

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I know this idea was thrown around some in the larger threads but I'm not sure if it has its own thread.

I have one for Dixie Kong:

The scene starts in the jungle. Diddy walks down a jungle path, holding a bouquet of flowers and chocolate. Suddenly, from the jungle foliage, Donkey bursts out; destroying the flowers and chocolate. Diddy becomes visibly angry and jumps up and down. However, Donkey starts to make funny noises and faces causing Diddy to laugh. Diddy's mood suddenly changes and he begins to play around with Donkey, forgetting the flowers and chocolates.

The scene changes to yellow hair being brushed out and eye lashes being straightened.

The scene changes back to Diddy and Donkey rough housing and playing.

It then changes to a close up of pink shirt being straightened out.

It cuts back back Diddy and Donkey beating up on Kremlings.

The scene cuts back to a clock that shows 5:30 and then a note that reads 3:30. Thier is a sound of someone "huffing" and the sound of wind. The note flies out of the window and in the distance is a yellow ponytail.

Donkey and Diddy are swinging in the trees when suddenly Donkey is picked up by a surge of blonde hair and he is thrown high into the sky.

Diddy, beating shocked falls down. The ruined flowers and chocolates are thrown to his feet. He looks up to see Dixie, standing on her hair as it stretches to the ground; the sun behind her. Cut in:

Dixie Kong Spins In!

Diddy starts to scream and Dixie causes her ponytail to make the form of a fist and smashes it down. Cut in Dixie Gane play.

It shows Dixie helocopting onto the stage. She begins to beat up on Diddy and Donkey ; grabbing Donkey and slamming him onto the ground back and forth with her hair.

She also fights some of the other characters such as Mario, Peach, Bowser, Olimar, Villager, Little Mac, Meta Knight, and Pit.

She is shown showcasing her flying skills alongside Pit and Meta Knight. She also performs her bubble gum taunt.

Finally, she performs several hair based attacks that changes the form of the hair; showing a fist, multiple spikes, and a single sword. Dixie Kong then performs several hair whip attacks and jumps up; cheering.

The scene cuts to the Nintendo Wii U/3DS logo. The scene then cuts to a beat upa Donkey Kong carrying a wooden looking convertible with a beat up Diddy with a happy Dixie. They walk towards the sunset and a heart shape frame appears and closes, turning the scene black.

The poster would consist of Dixie, Peach, Samus, Zelda, Palutena, and Ms. Fit with tons of shopping bags while Diddy long, Mario, Little Mac, Link, Pit, and Villager, with sad faces, hold out empty wallets.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
I have a couple of short ones cause I like to keep things short and sweet.

Two soldiers wearing helmets covering their faces are sitting down on a desert-looking wasteland. You can that they are having a lighthearted conversation as they laugh and one pats the other in the back.

After a short while one of the, seems to get tense, and you can see from his helmet that his eyes seem to glow a light blue. Suddenly he stands up.

REYN I AM SEEING SOMETHING.

Shulk removes his helmet and blocks a sword attack from Link/Marth with the Monado

SHULK CHANGES THE FATE OF BATTLE

Second one:

People in a city doing their every day stuff. Suddenly Bowser appears and stars wrecking **** around.

Captain Falcon appears to battle him off and gains the upper hand, until Bowser transforms himself into Giga bowser and stars to get overwhelmed. He is about to get beaten, until he decides to do one Final Falcon Punch to try to take him down, so he goes up to a tall building and jumps off to land his last blow.

As he is flying down charging his punch, heroic music stars play

UNITE HAND

Wonder Red suddenly appears and morphs C. Falcon (who is still charging his punch) into his Vulcan Knuckles and creates a Big Unite Falcon Punch/Hand combo that punches Giga Bowsers and sends him sky-high.

He lands. WONDER RED UNITES/MORPHS INTO BATTLE

Then a small piece of rubble falls on his head, as falcon laughs.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I have one for Lady Palutena.

Think Sonic's reveal trailer. Normal gameplay of Pit and Link (random person) fighting. Then suddenly, the scene changes to the background of the touch screen in Uprising, where the conversations take place.

Palutena: "Pit! I'm glad I found you. There's something I've been meaning to tell you."

Pit: "Lady Palutena?! Er, can this wait? I'm... kinda busy right now."

Palutena: "Yes, yes, I know exactly what you're busy with."

Pit: "Oh, let me guess. Your all-seeing eye lets you know exactly what I'm doing. Or, or you're reading my mind through my laurel crown? I'm not falling for those again, Lady Palutena."

Palutena: "Oh, no, I wouldn't pull that again. At least, not until you forget about them. No, I know what you're doing for an entirely different reason."

Pit: "Huh? How?"

Cue Palutena appearing into the fight and KOing both Pit and Link. Then, gameplay of Palutena. That's all I have at the moment.

Pretty short, I know.

PlayerXIII

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShailsPT
3DS FC
3652-1682-9410
Music:

We see the Kanto Pokémon Trainer (A.K.A. Red) walking in some dark cave - the song starts picking up and then he sees a silhouette - his pokedex is unable to identify the Pokémon and as he comes closer, the silhouette becomes clearer and clearer until it shows Mewtwo who turns around and raises his hand towards the trainer while doing his cry.

"Mewtwo is back for vengeance!"

The song skips to 0:43 and shows gameplay. After lots of Mewtwo footage of him kicking ass, we see him getting KO'd a few times before it goes back to CG, showing Mewtwo tired out. But before Charizard can land the finishing blow, Mewtwo Mega-Evolves and we go back to gameplay footage, now instead of his Final Smash in which he can switch between both Mega Evolutions at will. The trailer ends with Mega Mewtwo shooting a giant Shadow Ball at Red's Charizard.

Staarih

Smash Master
I've had an idea for Paper Mario:

It starts with Link (or Toon Link or both) in some Zelda-esque ruins, fleeing from some enemies. He uses his wall-merging ability from ALBW to merge in the wall and eventually the enemies run past. This would probably trick people into believing Link would have this ability in a Zelda Wii U game or whatever haha. Anyway, Link continues in his chalk-like appearance and finds a crack in the wall and decides to get in it to investigate. He finds himself in a weird, old corridor, emerges from the wall and continues down the corridor.

We can see him go past hieroglyphs on the walls which also have ancient-looking icons resembling Toad's, Goomba's and Koopa's (like in Drybake Stadium of Paper Mario: Sticker Star). Finally Link comes up to an interesting looking part in the wall, but the camera angle doesn't let us see what he has discovered. He touches the wall and checks it out, and eventually rips off a part of the wall. This scrap falls on the floor, and the camera follows it and reveals an old-looking, gigantic sticker with a mushroom icon on it. Behind the sticker appears to be a dark tunnel of some sort, which Link peeks into.

Suddenly a green, paperized Koopa shell flies out of the tunnel, hitting Link on the head. Confused, Link watches the Koopa run away. Then, a few paperized Goomba's appear from the tunnel, looking scared, and they flee off. Curious, Link peeks into the tunnel once more only to be hit by a paperized hammer. Link falls to the ground, and that's when Paper Mario, with an inquiring look on his face, pops up from the tunnel and gets his cutscene: "Paper Mario folds into battle" or whatever it would be. After that it would basically be gameplay footage, ending with a Paper Mario & chalk Link interaction.

...or something like that haha.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
The trailer starts off with Toon Link setting off in the seas on his ship, in the next cutscene shows of Sable in frog form swimming underwater, jumping out the blue sea in a shadowy form. Toon Link sees the figure and uses his pirate telescope to locate the figure. Then in the next sequence, Toon Link (while still looking with telescope) sees Sable in snake form trying to sneaking in barrels and crates on the ship to catch the green hat adventurer off guard. Then in the next sequence, Sable turns back in human form behind Toon Link and points his sword at Toon Link (pointing just like in the For the Frog the Bell Tolls front cover of the game). Then the message of Sable appears,"Prince Sable rings into battle!"

This music plays while Sable's gameplay is on:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Mario, Link, Samus, Mega Man, and Pikachu are walking in a very dimly lit metallic, rusty corridor. Around them in banging, crashing, clanging, and screaming. Pikachu looks scared and tries to light the corridor up with electricity. Link brings up his shield and sword while Mario forms a fireball in his hands. Samus charges up her arm cannon.

Suddenly, with wind and a roar, an unseen force rushes past with grabs Pikachu.

"Chuuuuuuuu!!!" It screams as it's dragged into the depths.

Mario fires off a fireball in the direction with no effect. Behind him, a reptilian tail rises up and smashes Mario deep into the darkness.

"Ohhhhhh noooo!" Mario yells as he plunges into the bowels of darkness.

Link grits his teeth and brandishes his sword; about to charge it with the Triforce. Suddenly, a tremendous and foul blast of air knocks the sword out of his hand and a purple ball of fire shoots at him; throwing into the pits of demise.

Only Mega Man and Samus are left to face the darkness. They both charge up their arm cannons but, in a sudden rush, Samus is picked up and vanishes into the gloom. There is a crash and, in moments, her lifeless and malfunctioning suit is thrown at Mega Man's feet.

The lights flash suddenly and right in front of Mega Man's face, about to bite it in half is:

Ridley

Mega Man releases a charged shot in Ridley's face but he just shakes it off. He then roars and spreads up his wings while doing a powerful pose.

The scene cuts into the Smash newcomer logo:

Ridley Ravages the Battle

It then shows various game play scenes of Ridley against the aforementioned characters as well as Rosalina, Bowser, Lucario, and Fox. He grabs Samus and performs a rushing attack that slams her to the ground. It also showcases his tremendous aerial game but his poor ground game. He also does some special moves such as his eye lasers and tail spear.

It then very briefly shows his Final Smash, Meta Ridley towering over a Samus. It performs a Smash attack that knocks out all the characters from the stage. He then does a taunt of him slashing the air and screaming.

It then cuts to the Smash for Wii U and 3DS logo.

The final scene is Ridley standing over his defeated enemies, roaring and screaming in the night. He then looks at the camera, does an evil smile, and devours the camera making it completely dark.

Last edited:

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Toon Link is shown looking far off into the sea's horizon from the the very top of Tetra's ship.

Suddenly, a giant hook is casted upon the ship, startling Toon Link. Curious, Toon Link climbs down to investigate what has latched onto the ship when; a couple more hooks are thrown onboard and a giant shadow is casted from behind Toon Link. An acordian melody is heard feintly playing in the background, and as Toon Link turns around more hooks are launched onto the ship.

As Toon Link turns around fully, he sees a ship filled with screaming crocodiles. A couple crocodiles jump aboard Toon Link's ship, and Toon Link quickly unsheathes his master sword. As the acordian melody picks up and becomes louder, Toon Link notices a plank that is held up vertically. The plank begins to tip over and fall onto his ship, revealing a mysterious figure...

King K. Rool plunders his way in!

The melody at this point is clearly King K. Rools ship theme from DKC 2, and the cutscene transitions into about 1:30 of gameplay footage.

Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
The one I made for Takamaru last summer:

Trailer starts with a traditional Kabuki curtain.* *The narration for the trailer is in Japanese but there are English subtitles at the bottom of the screen*

Narrator: This is the story, of a warrior that time forgot…

*Taiko drums swell and a traditional Kabuki “holler” is heard just as the curtain rises. *stage is lit by candles*

Narrator: Long, long ago… there were four brave warriors… *We suddenly see four shadows appear in a line but cannot distinctively tell who they are yet*

Narrator: The first of these warriors was a legendary hero *first shadow on the far left fades to reveal NES LoZ sprite of Link* renowned far and wide for his courage. *footage from various LoZ games shows in background* He ventured through dense forests, climbed tall mountains, and swam great oceans. He was greatly loved by the people… a true hero of time *upon saying this line, the NES sprite turns into SSB4 Link, raises the Master Sword, and then runs off screen*

Narrator: The second of these warriors was an armored huntswoman *second shadow fades to reveal NES Metroid spirte of Samus* blessed with agility far greater than that of mere mortals. *footage from various Metroid games shows in the background* A soldier of fortune but also a defender of the less fortunate… she traveled the stars battling evils beyond human comprehension. She struck fear in the hearts of her enemies… the greatest of bounty hunters. *upon saying this line, the NES sprite turns in SSB4 Samus, readies arm cannon, and then runs off screen*

Narrator: The third of these warriors was an angel… *third shadow fades to reveal NES Kid Icarus sprite of Pit* a “kid” some might say. *footage from Kid Icarus and KI: Uprising show in background* Saving the gods and the heavens as a mere boy, he went missing for decades before making his triumphant return by the will of the people who dearly missed him. Though young, this angel is known far and wide as the defender of the gods... and as great a warrior as any. *upon saying this line, the NES sprite turns in SSB4 Pit, does his “you cannot defeat me” pose, and then runs off screen*

Narrator: *fourth shadow fades to reveal Takamaru NES sprite standing alone* While these warriors went on to have adventures that would become the things of legend… *sprite suddenly fades into black and candles are blown out* the fourth stayed behind… Years passed and this warrior bided his time, *shows SSB4 Takamaru, sitting in meditation, eyes closed with his sword out in front of him but overall barely visible* honing his skills for the day that his expertise would be needed again… *camera slowly zooms in during this until it is close to Takamaru’s face* and that day… has COME! *Takamaru’s eyes suddenly open and multiple slash marks jet across the screen, accompanied by slashing sounds*

*SSB4 logo shows up, surrounded by fire and accompanied by a remix of the main theme from Nazo no Murasame Jo. Next screen shows Takamaru on his stage, appearing with his unique stage entrance, possibly saying something as he appears. Then it shows Link, Samus, and Pit charging in to attack him, only to have Takamaru lean in, push the handle of his sword up with his thumb, and then just right as he’s about to charge forward it says on the screen “TAKAMARU CONTINUES THE WARRIOR’S PATH” before doing some super slashy stuff. Then it shows him on various stages with various characters showing off his moveset. Takamaru’s shyness is referenced somehow by having him suddenly run away from *insert female character here.* Then it shows the SSB4 logo again before quickly fading out and the usual “coming in 2014.” Finally, the trailer ends with Takamaru standing alone, nodding with a look of satisfaction on his face, resheathing his sword, and then walking away from the camera as cherry blossoms fall in the foreground.*

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here's another

There's a grassy plain with the tall grass being born backwards because of the wind. The wind howls with a lonely time. The camera pans up and eight warriors stand in a wide circle, facing each other.

The scene makes a fast cut to Mario who adjusts his hat.

Then to Link who raises his sword and shield.

Then it cuts Pit who spreads his wings.

Then it cuts to Kirby who jumps up into the air.

Then it cuts to Lucario who infuses himself with the Aura.

Then it cuts to Marth who tosses his hair and smiles.

Then it cuts to Yoshi who jumps up and yells "Yoshi!"

And finally it ends with Olimar who plucks a Red Pikmin.

They stare at each other down until Mario moves his shoe and causes a twig to crack. They then charge in and battle. Mario throws a punch at Pit. Link slashes at Olimar and Olimar throws a pikmin.

The scene quickly cuts to a shadowy figure watching from afar. He looks at Mario and a dream sequence behind where Mario defeats all of his opponents. The shadowy figure then focuses on Pit and envisions Pit soundly defeating everyone.

The scene cuts back to the fight. Yoshi eats Kirby, Marth pierces Lucario. Kirby copies Link.

The scene cuts back to The shadowy figure. He envisions Kirby winning the bout and then Link. However, he smiles to himself and envisions hisself standing high above his defeated opponents. He then yells "Let's do this!" And he rushes in.

The shadowy figure enters the fight and, in slo-mo, kicks Mario in his feet. A dream sequence shows him blocking Links strike with a large, oddly shaped sword and pushes him back. The dream sequence reverts to the real scene and he does just that.

The dream/real sequences continue with the shadowy figure spamming Yoshi into the sky, Knocking out Kirby, and canceling out Marth's stab attack.

Finally, after a dream sequence that predicts his last move, he releases his sword and creates a blast of energy that sends everyone into the sky. After the dust settles, the camera zooms into the blonde hair youth:

Shulk: Predicts a The Future!

The usual character reveal scene comes in. The scene then transitions to Shulk doing his opening animation on the Xenoblade stage. He performs several smash attacks to the aforementioned characters. The game play portion also showcases his ability to for see the future through his monado attacks. It trailer also shows his taunt as well as standing next to Fiora. Then both strike a pose. It then shows row of his armor sets he can wear in the Xenoblade games. Finally, it shows Shulk facing down Metal Face along side Mario, Link, and Kirby.

The scene cuts to the typical Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS logo.

The logo transitions to Shulk looking up at the sky while lying on the grass, looking up at the sun while the clouds race on by and "grabs the sun" in his hand. He then smiles to himself; happily.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I might as well try one out...

The scene begins at Toad Town, where everything starts out peaceful. However, the peace soon comes to an end when a silhouette leaves behind graffiti on the Toad Houses. The mystery character then leaves a paint trail all over the town, leaving all the Toad residents soaked and wet.

Next up, the silhouette continues its vandalism spree by painting all over the place, and before it runs off, leaves behind a logo that foreshadows something.

Soon, the scene transitions to Peach's Castle, where Mario and Luigi confront Bowser, who has kidnapped Peach. The Mario Bros. and Bowser briefly duke it out, but are soon interrupted by the silhouette, who jumps in to save Bowser. The silhouette fully reveals itself to everyone...

Bowser Jr. paints into battle!

Next, game play footage is shown of Bowser Jr., which includes his movement speed, and his combat method. The footage also shows that his weapon, the magic brush, leaves behind graffiti on opponents. Near the end, Bowser Jr. does a taunt, and then the scene transitions to the typical Super Smash Bros. Wii U / 3DS logo.

After the logo, the scene transitions back to Peach's Castle, where everyone except Bowser and Bowser Jr. are covered in paint. Bowser then picks up Bowser Jr., and they strike a pose, while Mario, Luigi, and Peach are watching their success.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
We still the mii fighting the ultimate ghost. He finishes off him and the dark lord in one shot. We then see the king(sakurai's mii) come down from the cage. Thank you hero but i have one more task for you he says. The he hands him a map. He opens it and a new stage marked with the smash logo pops up. The mii nods his head and heads off. The next scene cuts to link, kirby, mario, and pikachu fighting. A fire blast sends them all flying and the mii shows up on the battlefield. It cuts to: Mii parades into battle. The rest of the trailer showcases their moves and different shirt colors.

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Hades:
Pit's seen defeating Master Hand with Melee-ish credits rolling afterwards, but halfway through the credits, a hand seems to rip through the screen, two yellow dots appearing from the darkness as the Lord of the Underworld himself emerges, clapping slowly and smiling with delight. "Oh my, Pitty Pat~ It's so nice that you managed to clear this classic mode, but there seems to be a new challenger approaching, if you know what I mean~" He teases as this theme starts to play from 0:09...
The theme gradually turns to a more fight-like, epic version as there's footage of Hades wrecking the competition on various stages, including the new Underworld stage for the Kid Icarus franchise, he uses a mix of dark magics and a few physical blows, the projectile/magic counterpart of Ganondorf if you will! The trailer then cuts back to CGI as Pit and Hades are facing each other on Final Destination, close-ups of both's eyes as they shout "HADES! PIT! HADES! PIT! HAAAAADES! PIIIIIT!" and they scream "IT'S ON!" as they rush towards each other with their attacks readied, the Smash Logo blazing into view for a few seconds before Hades cuts back, dusting his hands with Pit lying on the floor behind him. "Oh, BTW~! Here's a treat for you FAITHFUL fans, even though I wasn't supposed to say it~ *Reveals release date*"

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Hades:
Pit's seen defeating Master Hand with Melee-ish credits rolling afterwards, but halfway through the credits, a hand seems to rip through the screen, two yellow dots appearing from the darkness as the Lord of the Underworld himself emerges, clapping slowly and smiling with delight. "Oh my, Pitty Pat~ It's so nice that you managed to clear this classic mode, but there seems to be a new challenger approaching, if you know what I mean~" He teases as this theme starts to play from 0:09...
The theme gradually turns to a more fight-like, epic version as there's footage of Hades wrecking the competition on various stages, including the new Underworld stage for the Kid Icarus franchise, he uses a mix of dark magics and a few physical blows, the projectile/magic counterpart of Ganondorf if you will! The trailer then cuts back to CGI as Pit and Hades are facing each other on Final Destination, close-ups of both's eyes as they shout "HADES! PIT! HADES! PIT! HAAAAADES! PIIIIIT!" and they scream "IT'S ON!" as they rush towards each other with their attacks readied, the Smash Logo blazing into view for a few seconds before Hades cuts back, dusting his hands with Pit lying on the floor behind him. "Oh, BTW~! Here's a treat for you FAITHFUL fans, even though I wasn't supposed to say it~ *Reveals release date*"

YES! Just YES! YOu have created a genius reveal!

Loïc

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2964-9447-9337
Oh, this seems like fun.

Fox in his Arwing, Samus in her signature ship, and Kirby (let's say he has that starship from Super Star) are all having an intense shoot out above the clouds over a starry night sky. All three of them dashing through the air firing barrages of bullets at each other, lightning up the sky. One of Fox's bullets manages hit the side of Kirby's star ship, sending him down. Samus then proceeds to lock onto Fox's Arwing and fires seeking missiles. Fox notices that missiles are being fired at him and proceeds to barrel roll out of the way and behind Samus. He then manages to shoot Samus out of the sky as well, but a mysterious blast hits Fox shortly after, sending him crashing down as well...

The three fighters eject from their vehicles and land on battlefield, where they all proceed to charge at each other and attack. However...before their attacks connect, the camera zooms in on a silhouette in the distance as the words "Locked On!" can be heard. The scene goes back to Fox, Samus and Kirby about to finally connect blows when suddenly, they notice they have a lock on cursor on them! They quickly turn their heads to the mysterious silhouette, but it's too late, and the three are hit by the blast causing a giant explosion. The mysterious figure jumps into the battlefield and the camera slowly moves upwards (starting from the feet) revealing red boots, a jean skirt, and a purple jacket until it finally reveals her face...

KACHI PUNISHES THE COMPETITION!!

Cue gameplay and all of that (ending with the signature Sm4sh logo).

Afterwards, a few seconds are shown of Kachi flying circles around Fox, Kirby, and Samus on her hoverboard.

Last edited:

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
Link and Marth are sword-dueling in Arena Ferox. Marth knocks Link's sword away, and Link counters with a shield bash, stunning Marth. Link then turns and uses the Clawshot to bring back the Master Sword. Marth recovers and Link turns back to Marth. The two raise their swords again, when suddenly, an arrow flies between them.
Link and Marth turn, startled, only to see Virion standing triumphantly. Link and Marth chuckle, then the arena turns into a FE-styled grid. Link and Marth tag team and easily take out Virion. Link and Marth high-five, when the screen extends, showing Chrom and Lucina standing, battle ready.
Chrom and Lucina then quickly dispatch of the swordsmen. The father and daughter do a victory swords dance, and the words Chrom and Lucina slash in! appear.
Cue footage of Chrom and Lucina kicking major ass.
Chrom goes solo, and shows off his balanced Falchion. Donkey Kong starts hurting him, however, and Lucina suddenly slashes in from the backround, taking over. Lucina proceeds to combo DK in the air, and Chrom tags out with Lucina to launch a K.O. move.
In another scene, Lucina takes out Rosalina's Luma, then Chrom tags in and proceeds to combo Rosalina before she can spawn another slave.
In another impressive showcase, Mario meteor smashes Chrom. Chrom manages to use his recovery move to recover a bit, then tags out with Lucina, who then uses her recovery, and makes it back to the stage, showing off the duo's double recovery.

After the Smash logo and stuff, Chrom and Lucina are seen sparring with Marth and Link in a friendly duel of 2v2.

Last edited:

Delicious Tears

Smash Journeyman
Marth and Link are dueling in Arena Ferox. Marth is easily defeating Link because Sakurai CLEARLY favors FE. Link is all bruised up from Marth's FABULOUS swordplay. Once Marth is about to deliver the final blow, he is suddenly stabbed by someone and collapsed onto the ground. Link sees a menace looking man, who defeated Marth easily. The man finishes Link off with a single blow. The man turns around says "I am Glass! The gods fear my name! My swordplay is peerless!"

GLASS SHOWS HIS PEERLESS SWORDPLAY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKw0dkJoWHA because I can!

*Gameplay footage of Glass killing every playable character*

After the logo, Glass stands on top of the corpses of Link and Marth.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
The scene transitions from black and it shows Reggie, Sakurai, and Iwata sitting on a couch in a fairly nice room. They are playing Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and have enthusiastic expressions on their faces.

Iwata: Mr. Sakurai, you truly made a great game!

Sakurai: *laughs* It's not finished yet. There is still a lot to do. (since he can't speak English well, he will speak in Japanese while subtitles are below).

Reggie: Is there any chance of adding me, Mr. Sakurai? I could be a nice joke rush-down character!

Sakurai: *laughs* Reggie you are a funny man. But no, you are not a newcomer in the coveted spot on the roster. *laughs*
Reggie looks sad.

Iwata: I have always wanted to include myself in Super Smash Bros. It is my dream.

Sakurai: Me too but I am too humble to include myself, the director. In fact, I receive emails, letters, and **** **** *** **** ** lolo ******* poo*** *laughs* ****** **** **** * * * Tweets from asshat fans and users. It gives me a headache.

Reggie: How can we be included in Super Smash Bros.?

Sakurai ponders a bit.

Sakurai: I know! We can't add you (points to Reggie and Iwata) but let's add Mii!!! (points to himself) *laughs*

The trio jump up into the air ala Anchorman and give high fives. The Final Smash effect effect envelopes them and they dissolve into pure energy. They then fly into the television screen and appear in Mii forms.

Scene cuts into:

Mii Customizes the Fight!

Sakurai, Reggie, and Iwata Mii's are jumping in the background; fists pumped into the air. The scene cuts back to the pair on Battlefield.

Reggie: Wow Mr. Sakurai, this is the best idea ever!

Iwata: Watch out, Reggie! Your ass is mine!

Sakurai: *laughs* Now now you guys. Smash Bros. is a game that everyone can play. So even if you make **** faces and Adolf Hitler, it can be removed from the game. Please understand.

Reggie and Iwata look on at Sakurai in silence. They begin to Brawl.

The game play shows the Mii's fighting power is based on sizes. Reggie is considered a heavy weight with powerful attacks, Iwata is considered a Mario-like fighter, while Sakurai is thin and nimble like Zero Suit Samus.

Sakurai: The size of Mii affects how your character plays. I am faster than you, Reggie! *laughs*

Reggie: Oh yeah! REEEEGGIE PUNCH!!!!

Reggie's Mii performs a mock Falcon Punch. However, Iwata jumps in front.

Iwata: Counter! It counters Reggie's attack and hits Reggie back.

Sakurai: *laughs* Mii's can use a variety of newcomer and veterans attacks. They can also use their own attacks from the various sports and party games!

Sakurai pulls out a golf club and smashes Iwata's face in. Reggie returns to the stage on a Hang Glider. The trailer than shows various other aspects of Mii gameplay such as taunts, special moves, and other attacks.

The final scene is of Sakurai, Iwata, and Reggie waving goodbye!

Sakurai: You can add your Mii to Super Smash Bros. now! *laughs*

Cue the Super Smash bros. for Wii U and 3DS logo.

The scene cuts to the living room and sitting on the GamePad while the trio fight is the Non-Specific Action Figure...looking sadly into the GamePad with a tear rolling down his cheek.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The scene transitions from black and it shows Reggie, Sakurai, and Iwata sitting on a couch in a fairly nice room. They are playing Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and have enthusiastic expressions on their faces.

Iwata: Mr. Sakurai, you truly made a great game!

Sakurai: *laughs* It's not finished yet. There is still a lot to do. (since he can't speak English well, he will speak in Japanese while subtitles are below).

Reggie: Is there any chance of adding me, Mr. Sakurai? I could be a nice joke rush-down character!

Sakurai: *laughs* Reggie you are a funny man. But no, you are not a newcomer in the coveted spot on the roster. *laughs*
Reggie looks sad.

Iwata: I have always wanted to include myself in Super Smash Bros. It is my dream.

Sakurai: Me too but I am too humble to include myself, the director. In fact, I receive emails, letters, and **** **** *** **** ** lolo ******* poo*** *laughs* ****** **** **** * * * Tweets from ****** fans and users. It gives me a headache.

Reggie: How can we be included in Super Smash Bros.?

Sakurai ponders a bit.

Sakurai: I know! We can't add you (points to Reggie and Iwata) but let's add Mii!!! (points to himself) *laughs*

The trio jump up into the air ala Anchorman and give high fives. The Final Smash effect effect envelopes them and they dissolve into pure energy. They then fly into the television screen and appear in Mii forms.

Scene cuts into:

Mii Customizes the Fight!

Sakurai, Reggie, and Iwata Mii's are jumping in the background; fists pumped into the air. The scene cuts back to the pair on Battlefield.

Reggie: Wow Mr. Sakurai, this is the best idea ever!

Iwata: Watch out, Reggie! Your *** is mine!

Sakurai: *laughs* Now now you guys. Smash Bros. is a game that everyone can play. So even if you make **** faces and Adolf Hitler, it can be removed from the game. Please understand.

Reggie and Iwata look on at Sakurai in silence. They begin to Brawl.

The game play shows the Mii's fighting power is based on sizes. Reggie is considered a heavy weight with powerful attacks, Iwata is considered a Mario-like fighter, while Sakurai is thin and nimble like Zero Suit Samus.

Sakurai: The size of Mii affects how your character plays. I am faster than you, Reggie! *laughs*

Reggie: Oh yeah! REEEEGGIE PUNCH!!!!

Reggie's Mii performs a mock Falcon Punch. However, Iwata jumps in front.

Iwata: Counter! It counters Reggie's attack and hits Reggie back.

Sakurai: *laughs* Mii's can use a variety of newcomer and veterans attacks. They can also use their own attacks from the various sports and party games!

Sakurai pulls out a golf club and smashes Iwata's face in. Reggie returns to the stage on a Hang Glider. The trailer than shows various other aspects of Mii gameplay such as taunts, special moves, and other attacks.

The final scene is of Sakurai, Iwata, and Reggie waving goodbye!

Sakurai: You can add your Mii to Super Smash Bros. now! *laughs*

Cue the Super Smash bros. for Wii U and 3DS logo.

The scene cuts to the living room and sitting on the GamePad while the trio fight is the Non-Specific Action Figure...looking sadly into the GamePad with a tear rolling down his cheek.
lol, this is a good idea. I thought it was reggie's at first. Anyway i have 5 more to post for now:

Cooking Mama:
The trailer starts with kirby entering a cook off. He makes it to the final round and there he faces his final opponent, cooking mama! The final dish is stew. Cooking mama is in the lead when all of a sudden kirby pulls out a smash ball. His giant cooking pot pops up and consumes several people watching the show. Kirby gets disqualified and then goes to send cooking mama flying with his hammer but then she sends him flying instead with her frying pan. Cooking mama turns up the heat! Cue gameplay. The trailer ends with her winning first place.

Master hanfunda: This one is just for fun since he is popping up in rumours more and more. Anyway, the trailer starts with mario, link, kirby, and pikchu sitting around a table playing cards. Then mario gets a full pull of nintendo's hanafunda cards and throws down the cards. Right as he is about to claim the coin jackpot, Master hanafunda comes down and karate chops the table in half. He launches shuriken like cards knocking everyone back. Master Hanafunda Raises the tides of battle. Cue gameplay. Ends with Hanafunda walking away with all the coins.

Crankey kong: It looks like a normal match between kirby, link, pikachu, and mario are fighting. Mario gets an asisit trophey and summons resseti. They all roll their eyes knowing about the lecture about to come. All of a sudden crankey kong shows up to battle. He and resseti have a big contest to see who can lecture more when all of a sudden the 4 fighters try to take them out. Crankey kong goes into beatdown mode and finishes all of them off. Crankey kong Lectures the competition. Cue gameplay footage. Trailer ends with crankey kong and resetti looking out in the distance while rocking in chairs at his shack.

Reggie: Trailer begins with reggie finishing his hard day of work. To relax he goes and plays smash bros. All of a sudden he gets sucked inside the tv. He keeps walking and ends up on the battlefield stage. He sees mario, link, kirby, pikachu. All of a sudden reggie gets his mario kart and speeds into battle. He jhits all of them with it. He then gets wii remotes and knunchucks and beats them all.Reggie, His body is ready! Cue gameplay.

Last edited:

CroonerMike

Smash Lord
Groose falls from the sky and explodes when he hits the ground and the Smash Logo appears. His trailer plays out with his theme playing.

Violenceman

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ash316
Pan over an open field. A large army of swordsman, archers, and lancers are shown amassed together with Marth standing in front. He walks back and forth, giving an enthusiastic and impassioned speech (in Japanese, of course): "The time has come for us to rise as one and defeat our enemies! We shall let nothing stand in our way!" Marth raises his sword in the air and finishes with "Onward, to victory!" The units cheer loudly, then Marth leads them in a charge over a nearby hill. Classic Fire Emblem music swells as the army charges forward. We switch viewpoints to seeing the army come up the hill at us. Suddenly, the music cuts out with a record scratch as Marth comes to a hasty halt, with the army behind him following suit. We see the surprise and panic on his face before finally seeing what he sees; an opposing army made up of rifle and rocket launcher-wielding infantry, large tanks, and battle helicopters. We zoom in on the tank leading the army as the hatch on the top opens up and Andy pops out with a smirk on his face. CO Power theme plays as he points one of his wrenches at the camera menacingly and then the character introduction screen comes in.

Andy Goes To War!

Advance Wars Music starts up as we see footage of Andy in-game. We see his idle animation as he says "Time to roll up my sleeves!", then he starts moving. At first he is just running and jumping around, hitting people with his wrenches. Then he starts pulling out small, motorized versions of his units; deploying small waist-high wind-up infantry bots that fire pellets forward as they march, hanging onto a helicopter from below to recover, and sitting on top of a small tank and driving it around while firing missiles. It ends with Andy performing a taunt where he lifts both arms in the air and spins his wrenches around in his hands while saying "It's my turn now!".

Cue Smash Bros WiiU + 3DS logo title screen.

We then cut back to the opening scene where all of Marth's troops and Andy's troops lie defeated with only the two commanders left standing, although they are both visibly tired and panting. Suddenly, Andy straightens up and lifts one arm in the air. The background goes orange and the words "HYPER REPAIR" show up behind him. All the tanks and helicopters start repairing themselves. We switch back over to Marth; his eye twitches once, then he lets out an "Ugh" before fainting. Cut to black.

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
My post from skullheart

Yeah, I know Xenoblade is the most popular out of the three, but it would be sooooo sick if all three had representations and were announced at E3. Just think of it: The smash logo appears. The camera zooms in ans there's suddenly a rainy field. The camera pans up....and shows the glowing eyes of the mechonis; the scene shifts (the rain remains) to a ship on a vast ocean. The camera is low and the tails of a blue dress can be seen as a womans voice can be heard softly singing the theme of The Last Story; The scene shifts once again to the outside of a tower on a rainy day, the camera zooms through corridors when suddenly a chain lashes out across the cameras view, brilliantly reflecting light; then gameplay is shown.

If something like that happened.....my pants would be impregnated that day....

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Palutena:

*The trailer starts off with Pit, Zelda, Fox, and King Dedede battling on battlefield. Suddenly, a Smash Ball appears and Pit is the one who breaks it. Pit starts off his final smash by yelling “All troops; move ou…” before he’s loudly interrupted by a long, exaggerated sigh. This startles everyone, the music stops and suddenly Palutena appears in the background*

Pit: *looking into the background* Lady Palutena; what’s wrong?

Palutena: *head in her hand, pouting* Oh, it’s just… you all look like you’re having so much fun and I wish I could join…

*While this is going on Fox and Dedede are standing close to each and Zelda is on a platform above Pit. Dedede sees a bob omb appear next to him and, with a devious look on his face, he grabs it and looks intent on throwing it at Pit. Fox gives him a look as if to say “you’re really going to do that” and then shakes his head. Dedede then rolls his eyes as if to say “fine, I’ll play fair” and then tosses the bob omb over his shoulder and off the stage. Meanwhile, Zelda is holding a star rod and is gently patting it in her hands, patiently waiting for Pit to get back to the battle*

Pit: Er… I’m sorry Lady Palutena but there’s already four players so…

Palutena: Oh, that’s not a problem! Let’s see now… *scans the stage while playing eeny, meeny, miney moe between Zelda, Fox, and Dedede* Aaaaaaaaaand… you! *points towards Fox and Dedede but it’s hard to tell which of the two she’s pointing out* *Both act confused and point at themselves as if to ask “who, me?” Zelda simply watching with a slight sense of intrigue while this is all going on*

Palutena: I’m really sorry about this. *snaps fingers which results in an echoing clicking sound*

*Suddenly a large ball of light appears above Fox and Dedede. Both act shocked and their pupils shrink to the size of pinpoints. The ball of light then turns into Palutena’s Glam Blaster attack and covers more than half the stage. Fox barely escapes while Dedede is caught in the blast, sending him flying. Zelda and Pit are startled and back away a few steps as the beam shoots down*

Announcer: Player 2 defeated! *Fox looks like he’s about to have a heart attack, hands on his knees and breathing heavily. Zelda goes over to check on him.*

Palutena: I guess that takes care of that then.

Pit: Uh…

*Palutena then disappears from the background and in a flash of light appears in front of Pit. The camera zooms in on her as she strikes a dramatic pose with her staff*

Palutena: Palutena shines in! *these same words appear on the screen*

Pit: You’re not supposed to say it out loud.

Palutena: Oh Pit, where’s your sense of showmanship?

*Main Kid Icarus: Uprising theme plays and it then shows off footage of Palutena’s moveset on various stages. Pit and Palutena commentate*

Pit: Wow, Lady Palutena! I didn’t know you could fight!

Palutena: A goddess has to be able to fend for herself.

Pit: But what about that one time…

*Pit is interrupted by footage of Palutena sending Pit flying with a smash attack*

Palutena: You were saying?

Pit: Oh, nothing Lady Palutena…

*Smash 4 logos show with the usual “Coming in 2014* afterwards. The scene then changes to Battlefield where Pit, Mario, Link, and Fox are fighting on the stage while Palutena, Zelda, Peach, and King Dedede are at a table on a floating island while having tea. There is a strawberry cake in the middle of the table and, King Dedede, who is slightly singed and has a large bandage on his beak has a generous slice in front of him and is eating it slowly.*

Palutena *aside to Peach and Zelda while sipping tea*: It’s nice to have a man servant, isn’t it?

*The four combatants suddenly stop to look at the island*

Pit: WE CAN HEAR YOU, YOU KNOW!

*Fox smirks while Mario and Link look flustered. Peach giggles, Zelda blushes and looks down in embarrassment, and King Dedede is enjoying his cake too much to pay attention. The trailer ends with a close up of Palutena smiling with her eyes closed.*

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Palutena:

The trailer starts off with Pit, Zelda, Fox, and King Dedede battling on battlefield. Suddenly, a Smash Ball appears and Pit is the one who breaks it. Pit starts off his final smash by yelling “All troops; move ou…” before he’s loudly interrupted by a long, exaggerated sigh. This startles everyone, the music stops and suddenly Palutena appears in the background.

Pit: *looking into the background* Lady Palutena; what’s wrong?

Palutena: *head in her hand, pouting* Oh, it’s just… you all look like you’re having so much fun and I wish I could join…

*While this is going on Fox and Dedede are standing close to each and Zelda is on a platform above Pit. Dedede sees a bob omb appear next to him and, with a devious look on his face, he grabs it and looks intent on throwing it at Pit. Fox gives him a look as if to say “you’re really going to do that” and then shakes his head. Dedede then rolls his eyes as if to say “fine, I’ll play fair” and then tosses the bob omb over his shoulder and off the stage. Meanwhile, Zelda is holding a star rod and is gently patting it in her hands, patiently waiting for Pit to get back to the battle*

Pit: Er… I’m sorry Lady Palutena but there’s already four players so…

Palutena: Oh, that’s not a problem! Let’s see now… *scans the stage while playing eeny, meeny, miney moe between Zelda, Fox, and Dedede* Aaaaaaaaaand… you! *points towards Fox and Dedede but it’s hard to tell which of the two she’s pointing out* *Both act confused and point at themselves as if to ask “who, me?” Zelda simply watching with a slight sense of intrigue while this is all going on*

Palutena: I’m really sorry about this. *snaps fingers which results in an echoing clicking sound*

*Suddenly a large ball of light appears above Fox and Dedede. Both act shocked and their pupils shrink to the size of pinpoints. The ball of light then turns into Palutena’s Glam Blaster attack and covers more than half the stage. Fox barely escapes while Dedede is caught in the blast, sending him flying. Zelda and Pit are startled and back away a few steps as the beam shoots down*

Announcer: Player 2 defeated! *Fox looks like he’s about to have a heart attack, hands on his knees and breathing heavily. Zelda goes over to check on him.*

Palutena: I guess that takes care of that then.

Pit: Uh…

*Palutena then disappears from the background and in a flash of light appears in front of Pit. The camera zooms in on her as she strikes a dramatic pose with her staff*

Palutena: Palutena shines in! *these same words appear on the screen*

Pit: You’re not supposed to say it out loud.

Palutena: Oh Pit, where’s your sense of showmanship?

*Main Kid Icarus: Uprising theme plays and it then shows off footage of Palutena’s moveset on various stages. Pit and Palutena commentate*

Pit: Wow, Lady Palutena! I didn’t know you could fight!

Palutena: A goddess has to be able to fend for herself.

Pit: But what about that one time…

*Pit is interrupted by footage of Palutena sending Pit flying with a smash attack*

Palutena: You were saying?

Pit: Oh, nothing Lady Palutena…

*Smash 4 logos show with the usual “Coming in 2014* afterwards. The scene then changes to Battlefield where Pit, Mario, Link, and Fox are fighting on the stage while Palutena, Zelda, Peach, and King Dedede are at a table on a floating island while having tea. There is a strawberry cake in the middle of the table and, King Dedede, who is slightly singed and has a large bandage on his beak has a generous slice in front of him and is eating it slowly.*

Palutena *aside to Peach and Zelda while sipping tea*: It’s nice to have a man servant, isn’t it?

*The four combatants suddenly stop to look at the island*

Pit: WE CAN HEAR YOU, YOU KNOW!

*Fox smirks while Mario and Link look flustered. Peach giggles, Zelda blushes and looks down in embarrassment, and King Dedede is enjoying his cake too much to pay attention. The trailer ends with a close up of Palutena smiling with her eyes closed.*

Ah yes. I like this one much better than mine. Mine was just a basic idea, after all.

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
Link appears walking into a dungeon. It is a dark underground area with ruins all about. Jail cells with bars can be seen, and darkness plagues the background. Somewhat resembling a sewer.

Link heads in deeper. Water droplets fall from overhanging pipes. As he heads in deeper he notices a weird star door in front of him. Curious he steps on through it. He enters out of the door on top of some sort of tower! Confused, he's looking around for answers and is a bit reluctant. However, he sees a giant wooden chest further out on the tower. Delighted, he rubs his hands together and he waltz over to the chest. He goes forward to opening it. As it opens, the traditional music plays:

BUT on the last note, the music gets interrupted and cuts like a record. It appears to be a map rolled up.

As this happens, the map rustles and Link steps back drawing his sword and this song plays as the paper unravels. It stands before Link

PAPER MARIO SLIPS IN!

(Still in CG, but moved to Paper Marios stage, Flipside Tower, ala the Little Mac trailer) Link standa looking confused. He eventually snaps out of it and goes forward to attack him. Paper Mario transforms paper thin to dodge Link with ease. He then gently floats to the ground. Link is slashing everywhere to no avail. Paper Mario transforms into the cylindrical paper roll behind Link, and moves forward to make Link trip and fall to the floor.

Link tries to sit up, shaking his head. He looks left and right for Paper Mario but is greeted by a beep.

Beep (He's frantically looking)
Beep (He turns around . Paper Mario is holding a hammer over him)
.... BEEP (Paper Mario brings down the hammer and Link is launched in the air for a star KO)

The trailer begins with this music , but a more fast paced fighting theme.

He's shown flying in on his paper airplane to Battlefield. He goes into a idle animation where it appears he's choosing what to do like in his games. The first scene shows him attacking several characters with his Hammer attack. His dash is his spinning run from the first Paper Mario. A few funny situations show his special move where he goes completely thin and can move around nearly invisibly. A scene occurs where Bowser is in the middle of the real Mario and Paper Mario. He looks at PM, then at Mario, then at Paper Mario, who then retracts into his flat form. This causes Bowser to Smash Attack Mario and send him flying off. A few scenes show him roll dodging with his paper roll, him running unsuccessfully as Kirby is trying to suck him up and him laying completely flat on the ground after being hit . He then shows his final smash where he summons show stopper and tears through the screen with the Crystal Stars and KO's his opponents.

The trailer ends with Mario running to save Peach and randomly getting hit by a bomb. Paper Mario unravels out of his flat form beside Peach as she taunts.

The usual Logo comes up with release date and all that jazz.

At the very end it shows Luigi on a stage with PM appearing. Luigi looks at him and he looks at Luigi. Luigi dash attacks away in fear and PM looks at the screen gesturing "I dunno ...."

Ahhh if only if only.

Espio264

Smash Ace
I've had this one squared away for 6 years now.

The scene starts with Tabuu high in the air. He shatters into bits of purple glass that rain down. The purple mist from the SSE begins to swirl around and engulf nearby Primids and other enemies. The mist circles round and round until it eventually disappears. Mario, Link, Kirby, Samus, Fox, Pikachu, Yoshi, DK, Diddy, Dedede, Bowser, Peach, Zelda, Metaknight, Pit, Olimar and Ike all look around at each other, relieved. They nod to one another and begin to head out on their seperate ways.

The camera then pulls out to reveal that the Smash Bros are being watched on a series of screens. Shots of the different screens focus on the previously mentioned fighters as well as Little Mac, Villager, WFT, Rosalina and Megaman. A figure watches them in the dark. The purple mist from before swirls around the room and the various screens exlplode one by one. The dark figure rises from its seat and moves through the dimly lit room. We then see the the room from the outside. The figure stops in the entryway. Two eyes glow bright purple in the darkness. The figure then steps into the light.

MEWTWO RETURNS!

Footage of Mewtwo battling the others is shown.

We end on the Pokemon Stadium. Pikachu and Lucario are on either side of the battle arena. The other Smash Bros stand on the sidelines. Mewtwo materializes in the middle of the arena. Everyone looks surprised and worried. Mewtwo laughs as the entire stadium is consumed in purple light. Then the firery Smash logo tears across the video as it ends.

DragonRob20

Smash Apprentice
Mario, Peach, Donkey Kong, and Wario and all those scrubs human characters from Mario Golf are all well playing golf on a Sunny day.

You see doing typical, humor type golfing stuff. Missing shots, sinking those putters, Wario cheating. It Looks like any other day in the Mario Golf world, even looks like its just one big advertisement for the new Mario Golf Game.

Just about when Mario is gonna do his next golf shot. His club gets slice in half. He looks behind, blinded by a the bright, golden sun, he sees a siluite. Mario gains his vision, seeing its a kid with blonde hair and wearing scarf on such a sunny day. He takes out his sword and swings it, hitting the golf ball it flies all the way to the green, before it lands on the green, the kid controls the earth and open ups a huge hole. the golf ball goes obviously. The mario cast is shock. Mario, impressed with the kid offers a high 5, but gets smack by a huge psynergy hand

Isaac, Shines the battlefield!

Then footage of him smashing

Finally ends with the Mario Golf scrub humans giving Isaac a Golf Tournament Trophy.

And there you go. Why the Mario Golf reference? Cause I shouldnt have to explain Camelot Software Planning franchises.

Last edited:

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Man so many, I'm gonna read them tonight.
For some reason I forgot about this thread but I'm happy to see it having such success.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
The trailer starts without the iconic Smash logo. The screen fades in with a dimly-lit corridor night-time sky. It is raining, and the furious hoof-beats of a horse are heard. Mud splashes up and strikes the rider, who as the camera pans up, is revealed to be Link. He is riding Epona, and her theme plays in a heroic fashion as he rides on toward an intimidating fortress. A blizzard kicks up. A guard in a watch tower opens the gates, and Link dismounts Epona. The music ceases.

Link moves into a dark hallway, only lit by the occasional sporadic torch light. Cheering is heard from a distance. As he goes further in, the fervor of the cheers comes to a climax, as Link enters the now well-lit Colosseum. Feroxi banners adorn the walls. From the other door emerges a figure. Link draws the Master Sword.

"So this is it...our battle has come at long last," the voice says. As the figure steps into the spotlight, he is shown from the feet, panning upward until his face is shown. He pulls out the Exalted Falchion and it begins to glow. The banner appears:

Chrom Marches into Battle

This music begins to play as gameplay video is shown. Chrom is shown using his Falchion to stab at opponents while his armor reduces damage done. His Sol Up Special is shown to heal him a bit, showcasing his durability.

The trailer returns to CGI as Link uses a Skyward Strike on Chrom, who is blown back a bit. Link brings on cheers, but Chrom gets up, saying, "N-not yet!" He sheathes the Falchion and pulls out a Spear. "Anything can change!"

Gameplay resumes, showcasing his stance-switching. playstyle, utilizing the spear for more reach, and showing Luna as its projectile Side Special.

The logo is shown. The final clip shows Link and Chrom shaking hands after the duel, and Chrom helping Link up (after all, Lances beat Swords).

TheTuninator

Smash Champion
Pan over an open field. A large army of swordsman, archers, and lancers are shown amassed together with Marth standing in front. He walks back and forth, giving an enthusiastic and impassioned speech (in Japanese, of course): "The time has come for us to rise as one and defeat our enemies! We shall let nothing stand in our way!" Marth raises his sword in the air and finishes with "Onward, to victory!" The units cheer loudly, then Marth leads them in a charge over a nearby hill. Classic Fire Emblem music swells as the army charges forward. We switch viewpoints to seeing the army come up the hill at us. Suddenly, the music cuts out with a record scratch as Marth comes to a hasty halt, with the army behind him following suit. We see the surprise and panic on his face before finally seeing what he sees; an opposing army made up of rifle and rocket launcher-wielding infantry, large tanks, and battle helicopters. We zoom in on the tank leading the army as the hatch on the top opens up and Andy pops out with a smirk on his face. CO Power theme plays as he points one of his wrenches at the camera menacingly and then the character introduction screen comes in.
Andy Goes To War!

Advance Wars Music starts up as we see footage of Andy in-game. We see his idle animation as he says "Time to roll up my sleeves!", then he starts moving. At first he is just running and jumping around, hitting people with his wrenches. Then he starts pulling out small, motorized versions of his units; deploying small waist-high wind-up infantry bots that fire pellets forward as they march, hanging onto a helicopter from below to recover, and sitting on top of a small tank and driving it around while firing missiles. It ends with Andy performing a taunt where he lifts both arms in the air and spins his wrenches around in his hands while saying "It's my turn now!".

Cue Smash Bros WiiU + 3DS logo title screen.

We then cut back to the opening scene where all of Marth's troops and Andy's troops lie defeated with only the two commanders left standing, although they are both visibly tired and panting. Suddenly, Andy straightens up and lifts one arm in the air. The background goes orange and the words "HYPER REPAIR" show up behind him. All the tanks and helicopters start repairing themselves. We switch back over to Marth; his eye twitches once, then he lets out an "Ugh" before fainting. Cut to black.
I'd watch it.

Last edited:

Wonks

Smash Journeyman
Miles "Tails" Prower
CGI: Sonic is running through a forest when Luigi accidentally trips him (Luigi is disappointed for some reason, and does his "aw, shucks" taunt from Brawl). Sonic goes flying face-first across the grass and dirt. When he picks himself up and sees Luigi, he prepares attack him (Luigi, meanwhile, is noticeably scared of this impending battle). Suddenly, Mario appears to defend his brother. The two of them look confident as they now plan to double team the blue blur; Sonic's face is one of faux bravery, as some doubt creeps in.

As the three are still sizing each other up, a familiar "put-put-put-put" sound is heard by them (the sound of Tails' helicopter ability in Sonic 3 on Genesis). The camera shows that something is coming down from the sky. Tails lands next to Sonic, turns to the camera, gives a wave, and the still image of the new combatant appears with the tag-line: Tails Whips In!

John Raimi (Geist)
CGI: Luigi is sneaking through a haunted house with his Poltergust, making it seem like a new Luigi's Mansion game. A transparent blue/purple specter slips behind Luigi (but in front of us/the viewer/video, making it almost indistinguishable). Luigi notices some a stack of boxes rustling from where the specter went and anxiously turns on the Poltergust; the blue/purple specter (again, almost indistinguishable to us) slips in. Luigi is relieved, but the vac. starts to rattle and stretch where the ghost is trying to get out. Luigi flips the reverse switch and the ghost flies out, escaping around the boxes/debris (this is also a nod to Luigi's new Final Smash).

Luigi reluctantly chases the ghost in time to see it slip into the body of a human (the human's back is turned to Luigi). The human turns around to reveal himself to be John Raimi. Raimi brings his hand to his ear as if receiving a message, gives a smirk, and his spirit pops out on top. The still image of Raimi and his spirit-self appears with the tag-line: Raimi Spooks the Competition!

Last edited:

StaffofSmashing

Smash Lord
NNID
Lolu83
3DS FC
1590-5734-6768
Zoroark
CGI
Lucario and Pikachu are fighting in a Pokemon Stadium arena. Lucario uses Aura Sphere, launching Pikachu across the stadium. Pikachu activates Volt Tackle but is stopped. Zoroark holds one hand out and throws Pikachu out. Lucario and Zoroark have a stare off before the words "A wild Zoroark smashes in!"
Gameplay
A bit of generic gameplay is shown. Zoroark is shown fighting in it's signature stage, Pinwheel Forest, killing stuff. Eventually, Lucario uses Force Palm, KO'ing Zoroark.
CGI
Zoroark is thrown across the stadium, after a roar, "Zoroark's Illusion" appears on the side of the screen, like in BW2. Zoroark changes into Mario and throws a Shadow Ball.
Gameplay
A bit more generic gameplay is shown, with Zoroark using its illusion to mess with opponents.
CGI
We're back at the stadium, and Lucario faints XY style, saying "Lucario fainted", and Zoroark is seen with a triumphant face.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Zoroark
CGI
Lucario and Pikachu are fighting in a Pokemon Stadium arena. Lucario uses Aura Sphere, launching Pikachu across the stadium. Pikachu activates Volt Tackle but is stopped. Zoroark holds one hand out and throws Pikachu out. Lucario and Zoroark have a stare off before the words "A wild Zoroark smashes in!"
Gameplay
A bit of generic gameplay is shown. Zoroark is shown fighting in it's signature stage, Pinwheel Forest, killing stuff. Eventually, Lucario uses Force Palm, KO'ing Zoroark.
CGI
Zoroark is thrown across the stadium, after a roar, "Zoroark's Illusion" appears on the side of the screen, like in BW2. Zoroark changes into Mario and throws a Shadow Ball.
Gameplay
A bit more generic gameplay is shown, with Zoroark using its illusion to mess with opponents.
CGI
We're back at the stadium, and Lucario faints XY style, saying "Lucario fainted", and Zoroark is seen with a triumphant face.
Wouldn't the stage be lostlorn woods instead? Good idea though.

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
Without no sign for "New Challenger Approaching", the Smash logo or something, the video begins....

~ music for the first part of the trailer ~
In CGI, the first scene shows Luigi's shoes walking in a dark path, his legs are shaking ... then the camera shows the plumber from another angle, he is wielding a flashlight and his Poltergust 5000... the mystery is the main atmosphere of the clip, ... Luigi, then, passes though a corridor without notice a pair of blue eyes that look for his back..

-meanwhile, is shown in another place (dark as well), Mario, Sonic and Mega Man, trying to discovery where they are... They look very confused;...

then, a Luigi's scream is heard! Mario looks back, and then start running for the origin of his brother's yell... Sonic and Mega Man goes right behind him.

The scene changes again, .. the three heroes arrive in a dead end where Luigi is stuck, and there's a ghost intimidating the green brother! When the ghost is ready to attack, a yellow blur passes quickly making the spectrum disappear from the camera togheter with a familiar sound;

a round creature lands between Luigi and the three others with mystery for the audience, until he presents himself for the camera with a smile and giving a thumb up:

PAC-MAN EATS THE COMPETITION!

*start some gameplay footage* (the music for this part starts, here, after 0:04)
Pacster: Pac's here! I'm ready!

--- during his footage, his stage "The Maze" is revealed, and was where the CGI was taking place, actually.

*scenes of gameplay should last till the music posted above be finished; then the "Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/Nintendo 3DS" logo is shown*

back to the CGI, .. Mario, Sonic, Mega Man and Pac-Man are shown socializing, pounding their fists each other; while Luigi comically is running away from the Ghost Gang.

'u'

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Tom Nook:

Trailer starts just like villager's, we see Nook read the letter and walk back to nookingtons. He shows timmy and tommy the letter. He then grabs lots of bags of bells and heads off. Then it cuts to the cgi version of city folk's smashvile. Mario, link, villager and megaman are fighting. All of a sudden the bus comes crashing down onto the stage. A large bag of bells is thrown at the opponents. The money goes flying everywhere. Then we see nook step out of the bus.

Tom Nook has come to Collect!

Cu gameplay footage. Trailer ends with nook and wario sitting in a big pile of money as coins fall from above.

TheSmasher916

Smash Journeyman
Smash logo cuts across the screen like usual, we see Mario, Peach, and Bowser walking in a forest-like area, seeming confused and lost. Birds chirping can be faintly heard every so often. Mario occasionally trying to keep a distance between Peach and Bowser to avoid a kidnapping. Bowser is getting notably more impatient. He then spots a small bluish light at a distance in the midst of some trees. He runs over to it with Mario yelling to attempt to make him stop. Bowser then stops at a small distance from the light. A familiar sound then occurs... A large beam of yellow discs hits Bowser dead on making him freeze in place for a second with the number 9,999 appearing in small white text below him. He then shoots off, landing directly behind Mario and Peach. Mario does his Brawl pose, showing that he is ready to fight whatever this is. The blue light then slowly gets larger until *ZAP* it teleports to the side of them, then behind them, and it does this a few more times while the camera pans around them in a circular fashion. Finally, the camera zooms back to the 3 of them, with the light hovering high above and directly in front of them. It then slowly hovers down to the ground. When it lands, it explodes into a huge flash of light, the camera pans over to the 3 shielding their eyes from the intense brightness. The camera then zooms back to the figure that replaces the light while the 3 look at it in amazement. It rises off of the ground, and as he is about to shoot a beam of energy... *Cue Beware of The Forest's Mushrooms*.. At 0:10-0:11 in the song...
Geno Whirls Into Action!
Geno then hovers in place for a second, lunges at the camera, beginning the gameplay section and adding a fast pace drum beat to the song at 0:18 in the song, adding to the epicness:grin:. It showcases Geno using some of his attacks such as Geno Whirl, Geno Blast, etc, mainly to showcase the sheer amout of magic he uses in his attacks. Along with the previously mentioned 3 characters, he fights with other characters like Donkey Kong, Little Mac, Lucario, Mega Man, Link, Toon Link, Yoshi (assuming he's revealed), and Mewtwo (I can dream). All while on his stage, The Forest Maze.
The CGI starts back up at 0:39 with Geno having a Smash Ball like aura around him. He then transforms into a cannon, takes aim at Mario, Peach and Bowser, and launches an orange ball of fire at them, and the camera (the camera is panned behind them), then cutting to the Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS screen at 0:48 ending the song, echoing and fading at the end. The trailer ends with Geno helping up Mario, while Bowser kidnaps Peach with her screaming her iconic *MARIOOO*. Then both Mario and Geno lunge at the screen. *Trailer ends with a release date*

edit: Note that this is best to read while listening to the song provided.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Smash logo cuts across the screen like usual, we see Mario, Peach, and Bowser walking in a forest-like area, seeming confused and lost. Birds chirping can be faintly heard every so often. Mario occasionally trying to keep a distance between Peach and Bowser to avoid a kidnapping. Bowser is getting notably more impatient. He then spots a small bluish light at a distance in the midst of some trees. He runs over to it with Mario yelling to attempt to make him stop. Bowser then stops at a small distance from the light. A familiar sound then occurs... A large beam of yellow discs hits Bowser dead on making him freeze in place for a second with the number 9,999 appearing in small white text below him. He then shoots off, landing directly behind Mario and Peach. Mario does his Brawl pose, showing that he is ready to fight whatever this is. The blue light then slowly gets larger until *ZAP* it teleports to the side of them, then behind them, and it does this a few more times while the camera pans around them in a circular fashion. Finally, the camera zooms back to the 3 of them, with the light hovering high above and directly in front of them. It then slowly hovers down to the ground. When it lands, it explodes into a huge flash of light, the camera pans over to the 3 shielding their eyes from the intense brightness. The camera then zooms back to the figure that replaces the light while the 3 look at it in amazement. It rises off of the ground, and as he is about to shoot a beam of energy... *Cue Beware of The Forest's Mushrooms*.. At 0:10-0:11 in the song...
Geno Whirls Into Action!
Geno then hovers in place for a second, lunges at the camera, beginning the gameplay section and adding a fast pace drum beat to the song at 0:18 in the song, adding to the epicness:grin:. It showcases Geno using some of his attacks such as Geno Whirl, Geno Blast, etc, mainly to showcase the sheer amout of magic he uses in his attacks. Along with the previously mentioned 3 characters, he fights with other characters like Donkey Kong, Little Mac, Lucario, Mega Man, Link, Toon Link, Yoshi (assuming he's revealed), and Mewtwo (I can dream). All while on his stage, The Forest Maze.
The CGI starts back up at 0:39 with Geno having a Smash Ball like aura around him. He then transforms into a cannon, takes aim at Mario, Peach and Bowser, and launches an orange ball of fire at them, and the camera (the camera is panned behind them), then cutting to the Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS screen at 0:48 ending the song, echoing and fading at the end. The trailer ends with Geno helping up Mario, while Bowser kidnaps Peach with her screaming her iconic *MARIOOO*. Then both Mario and Geno lunge at the screen. *Trailer ends with a release date*

edit: Note that this is best to read while listening to the song provided.
I literary was about to post something almost exactly the same for geno. Weird that we had such a similar moveset. Anyway great idea!

Top Bottom