• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Post your character reveal trailer!

TerminalMontage

Smash Ace
NNID
TerminalMontage
You actually made a trailer that would make me not hate the inclusion of Geno, good job!
Thanks :cool: I love Geno, but I know he'd most likely not be the main focus of a trailer if he got in. He'd appear briefly at the end, or just not get a trailer lol

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Bandana Waddle Dee:
  • The beginning smash logo flashes orange with fire like it always does. It fades to black.
  • A circle opens up and cuts to a hill in Cookie Country!
  • Kirby appears! With what seems like a Picnic Basket!
  • Kirby looks out into the distance.
  • Camera pans over to a Waddle Dee about to plunge a spear into something.
  • It turns out to be a blue blanket so the wind doesn't blow it away.
  • Kirby and the Waddle Dee wave to each other!
  • Kirby and the Waddle Dee begin to eat!
  • Right before the Waddle Dee is about to take the first bite from it's...mouth?
  • The ground rumbles and the sky darkens...
  • Meta Knight soars through!
  • Kirby is about to stand up, but he falls over!
  • Bandana Dee puts on his Bandana and picks up his Spear!
  • Bandana Dee Gets the Point!
  • Cue clips of Gameplay.
  • Both Bandana Dee and Meta Knight are visibly tired.
  • Kirby takes out 3 more cake slices from his basket, but eats them!
  • BD and MK are both very angry and begin to chase after Kirby.
  • Fin,

Last edited:

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Mario, Link, and Sonic are walking in a forest, with Mario and Sonic looking visibly confused. Sonic is holding a piece of paper in his hand, which he takes out and looks at. As if asking if they were in the right place, he looks over at Link, who nods and pulls out a map, inspecting it. Link then points towards an opening in the trees that upon further inspection, leads to a cave. Sonic states "fair enough", and begins to walk towards the cave, when suddenly as he is about to enter, two purple eyes open and the Blue Blur is knocked back suddenly by a powerful blast of magneta, surging energy. The owner of these purple eyes scoffs, and as Sonic proceeds to shake his head and pick himself up, we get a back view of the left half of a white/very light grey levitating figure. The camera pans around, to reveal... MEWTWO STRIKES BACK!

Gameplay, Mewtwo is now heavier by a slight amount and is a harder hitter and overall more POWERFUL feeling than in Melee.

Back to Trailer, Mewtwo is continuing to battle the Brawl veterans, as a figure in a tree watches. The figure dashes to the right, obscuring his identity until a blue laser disrupts the action. Mewtwo and his opponents stop and look in the direction it came from to see a smoking metal arm cannon sticking out of the darkness, leaving only two glowing red dots of the body seen. The arm cannon changes into a wooden hand as the caped puppet enters the visible light, revealing... GENO DESCENDS INTO BATTLE!

Gameplay, Final Smashes, crashboards ensues.
Trailer ends.

Copyright Nintendo/ Hal Laboratories/ GameFREAK/ SEGA/ Capcom/ Bandai-Namco games/ APE/ Square Enix, yadda yadda.

StaffofSmashing

Smash Lord
NNID
Lolu83
3DS FC
1590-5734-6768
I hate my life...
We begin by seeing Falco in what seems to be an announcer booth. "welcome to the annual Smash Bros. singing competition! I am your host, Falco Lombardi, and I would like to introduce the first competitor, Jigglypuff!" Jigglypuff then sings the classic J-gglypuff-jiggly-ggly-puff thing. Falco then says "And our next competitor, the 14,728 time champion, dim the lights... CHORUS BOYS!"
Together now!
AAAAAHHHHH
Chorus Boys sing into the fight!
AAAAAHHHHHH!
We then see the generic gameplay.

CamZ

Smash Apprentice
Ridley:

Samus and Megaman are seen walking down a hallway in a dark, abandoned space station. A quite steady sound is heard approaching the duo, and they square up for combat. Suddenly, Ridley comes out of nowhere and smacks Megaman, rendering him unconscious. Samus starts shooting at Ridley, but her attacks are useless. Ridley then pins Samus to the wall!

When all hope seems to be lost, a strange fire knocks Samus out of Ridley grasps, freeing her in the process. Samus, confused, turns to her rescuer... It's Roy! Ridley, enraged, shouts a mighty battle cry. Megaman then wakes up and the three charge at the King of the Space Pirates...

(Generic gameplay is shown)

The End

Last edited:

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
Ridley:

Samus and Megaman are seen walking down a hallway in a dark, abandoned space station. A quite steady sound is heard approaching the duo, and the square up for combat. Suddenly, Ridley comes out of nowhere and smacks Megaman, rendering him unconscious. Samus starts shooting at Ridley, but her attacks are useless. Ridley then pins Samus to the wall!

When all hope seems to be lost, a strange fire knocks Samus out of Ridley grasps, freeing her in the process. Samus, confused, turns to her rescuer... It's Roy! Megaman wakes up, and the three of them charge at Ridley...

The End
This made me cry...

CapnMuffin

Smash Apprentice
Mario is navigating a classic SMB Bowser's castle stage, jumping lava, dodging fireballs, etc. He leaps down onto a drawbridge and battles Bowser briefly. After a scuffle of Smash-styled battling, Mario knocks Bowser off the bridge. He continues on to where Peach, seen in silhouette inside a cage, is being lowered to the ground. An ecstatic Mario steps up to the cage as the door creaks open and Peach steps into the light of a torch.

But it's not Peach. Camera zooms in. Someone else steps into the light.

"Sorry. But the princess is in another castle."

The camera zooms out as she finishes pulling on the glove of her sports outfit.

Cue the splash screen: DAISY takes it into overtime!

The following clip is of Daisy as she fights other characters and shows off her Mario Sports themed moves in the newly revealed Bowser's Castle stage from the trailer. The trailer ends with Wii Fit Trainer bouncing a soccer ball on her knees, and then passing it to Daisy who kicks it right at the camera.

Last edited:

The One Who Wrote This

Great Robo Cup Champion
NNID
Cyberking1994
3DS FC
1719-3182-9276
It is the evening (imagine a 6:30pm look where it's kinda dark but you can still see everything clearly). The scene focuses on a futuristic pyramid. The pyramid has a flat top to it that looks like a square battlefield. The field has no plants and is entirely made out of metal.

Just then, you notice Samus, Mega Man, and Fox landing onto the battlefield on one side. They take quick glances around the battlefield and notice nothing but walls and blocks around the battlefield.

Just as they are about to leave, they hear a whooshing noise behind them. They turn around and notice a blue cube flying in the air. It seems to be getting closer to the trio. Samus activates her scan visor and tries to scan in.

"Object Scan Complete.

Metallic Cube houses something powerful. Approach with extreme caution."

Armed with this knowledge, Samus exits the scan visor and starts to take aim at the object. She doesn't fire at it though as the cube is flying too fast to make an accurate shot.

The cube is around 3 meters away from the battlefield and starts to fall down, as if it was landing onto the battlefield.

Fox and Mega Man notice that Samus is taking aim and start to get their weapons out. Fox reaches for his blaster while Mega Man turns his left hand into a Mega Buster.

The cube lands and a bright flash occurs. Dust gets riled up, so it's kinda hard to see. Samus and co. see a figure that looks robotic in nature. The figure aims at the three of them with a weapon in its left hand. The dust settles and it it very clear that....

Ray 01 blasts into battle!

(I take no credit for this photo)

There is a 2 second stand-off where half the screen shows Samus, Fox, and Mega Man's side of the field and the other half Ray 01's (think of the photo I have in the spoiler as Ray 01's half of the screen, but have the screen divided through the diagonal like the box art (without the extra prongs) as opposed to using a horizontal or vertical line. Suddenly, Ray 01 launches a bomb from the weapon in his left hand. The bomb lands in the middle of the three warriors, forcing the three of them to split up. Mega Man dodges to his right, Fox uses a Fox Illusion to his left, and Samus back-flips away. Samus manages to charge up her Power Beam while backflipping and fires it at Ray 01 when she lands. Ray 01 rolls to his right behind a wall and starts after Fox.

Cue the music (or maybe a remix of it):

Gameplay is now shown off, showing off Ray 01's skills on the battlefield. He uses his gun parts on his right hand, his bomb parts on his left hand, and his pods that are on his back. In addition to that, he can use a charging tackle to deal massive damage. It does have a ton of ending lag like in the GCN game, however. He is shown fighting against several characters, including Fox, Mega Man, and Samus. His final smash isn't shown, however.

At the end of the gameplay, Fox and Mega Man are shown to be injured. They cannot move as they are too weak. Only Samus and Ray 01 are able to fight. Both are at 500 energy. Both of them are aiming at each other, Samus with her Arm Cannon and Ray 01 with his Gatling Gun. Both are about to pull the trigger when a distinct roar is heard.

It's Ridley's (this trailer is assuming that Ridley is in the game somehow).

Ridley fires a large fireball towards the two of them. Samus uses a Sense Move while Ray 01 uses an Air Dash. Both then realize who their true enemy is and take aim at the beast. It also seems like Fox and Mega Man were healed by something off-screen (possibly an E-Tank and a Gold Ring) as they join Samus and Ray 01 in the confrontation. Ridley rushes at them while all 4 launch an attack.

The trailer ends.

CamZ

Smash Apprentice
It is the evening (imagine a 6:30pm look where it's kinda dark but you can still see everything clearly). The scene focuses on a futuristic pyramid. The pyramid has a flat top to it that looks like a square battlefield. The field has no plants and is entirely made out of metal.

Just then, you notice Samus, Mega Man, and Fox landing onto the battlefield on one side. They take quick glances around the battlefield and notice nothing but walls and blocks around the battlefield.

Just as they are about to leave, they hear a whooshing noise behind them. They turn around and notice a blue cube flying in the air. It seems to be getting closer to the trio. Samus activates her scan visor and tries to scan in.

"Object Scan Complete.

Metallic Cube houses something powerful. Approach with extreme caution."

Armed with this knowledge, Samus exits the scan visor and starts to take aim at the object. She doesn't fire at it though as the cube is flying too fast to make an accurate shot.

The cube is around 3 meters away from the battlefield and starts to fall down, as if it was landing onto the battlefield.

Fox and Mega Man notice that Samus is taking aim and start to get their weapons out. Fox reaches for his blaster while Mega Man turns his left hand into a Mega Buster.

The cube lands and a bright flash occurs. Dust gets riled up, so it's kinda hard to see. Samus and co. see a figure that looks robotic in nature. The figure aims at the three of them with a weapon in its left hand. The dust settles and it it very clear that....

Ray 01 blasts into battle!

(I take no credit for this photo)

There is a 2 second stand-off where half the screen shows Samus, Fox, and Mega Man's side of the field and the other half Ray 01's (think of the photo I have in the spoiler as Ray 01's half of the screen, but have the screen divided through the diagonal like the box art (without the extra prongs) as opposed to using a horizontal or vertical line. Suddenly, Ray 01 launches a bomb from the weapon in his left hand. The bomb lands in the middle of the three warriors, forcing the three of them to split up. Mega Man dodges to his right, Fox uses a Fox Illusion to his left, and Samus back-flips away. Samus manages to charge up her Power Beam while backflipping and fires it at Ray 01 when she lands. Ray 01 rolls to his right behind a wall and starts after Fox.

Cue the music (or maybe a remix of it):

Gameplay is now shown off, showing off Ray 01's skills on the battlefield. He uses his gun parts on his right hand, his bomb parts on his left hand, and his pods that are on his back. In addition to that, he can use a charging tackle to deal massive damage. It does have a ton of ending lag like in the GCN game, however. He is shown fighting against several characters, including Fox, Mega Man, and Samus. His final smash isn't shown, however.

At the end of the gameplay, Fox and Mega Man are shown to be injured. They cannot move as they are too weak. Only Samus and Ray 01 are able to fight. Both are at 500 energy. Both of them are aiming at each other, Samus with her Arm Cannon and Ray 01 with his Gatling Gun. Both are about to pull the trigger when a distinct roar is heard.

It's Ridley's (this trailer is assuming that Ridley is in the game somehow).

Ridley fires a large fireball towards the two of them. Samus uses a Sense Move while Ray 01 uses an Air Dash. Both then realize who their true enemy is and take aim at the beast. It also seems like Fox and Mega Man were healed by something off-screen (possibly an E-Tank and a Gold Ring) as they join Samus and Ray 01 in the confrontation. Ridley rushes at them while all 4 launch an attack.

The trailer ends.
This. Is. AMAZING! The Custom Robo series is probably the most underrated series of all time. The Gamecube one was my childhood.

The One Who Wrote This

Great Robo Cup Champion
NNID
Cyberking1994
3DS FC
1719-3182-9276
This. Is. AMAZING! The Custom Robo series is probably the most underrated series of all time. The Gamecube one was my childhood.
Thanks mate! I've always loved the series. I REALLY do hope they make some more games in the series. It's been 7-8 years since the last game, and that game was on the DS.

I REALLY do want Custom Robo to be represented more in the Smash Bros. franchise. I thought that having Ray MK III as an Assist Trophy in Brawl was a good nod to the series, but I want them to take a step forward and have a playable character from the franchise. If only those Brawl rumors/fake pictures that had Ray 01 as a playable character were true (I cannot find them)....

CamZ

Smash Apprentice
Which Model would you prefer to have in the game? Personally, I'd have 01 just because its the coolest looking and will convince the kiddies to play as him.

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
The fight scene takes place in a building that appears to be Ganon's Castle/Tower from Zelda: Ocarina of Time, and this BGM starts to play.
Shulk and Ganondorf are about to have a showdown.
"Shulk brings the power!"
Suddenly, Mewtwo teleports inside.
"Mewtwo strikes back!"
Ganondorf starts firing a ton of punches at Shulk, while Mewtwo throws out a huge Shadow Ball. Shulk is knocked back a bit, however the ground starts to shake a bit, and Isaac rises up through the floor.
"Isaac rocks in!"
You start to see some gameplay of Shulk, Isaac, Ganondorf and Mewtwo, then it reverts back to the trailer.
Isaac uses Move on Ganondorf and Mewtwo, and throws them into the sky.
Last but not least, you see Link, Marth, Isaac and Shulk fighting on the Ganon's Castle stage.

Andyjoe522

Smash Ace
NNID
Andyjoe522
Shulk:
The trailer starts out on sword valley. All of the confirmed characters thus far are overwhelmed by a large swarm of ROBs (confirming its return). They try to fight, but the ROBs continue to push them back. All hope seems lost... But wait! We see a blue blade slicing through ROBs left and right, forcing his way through the front lines where we finally see his face.

SHULK ENGAGES THE ENEMY

After some gameplay footage, we go back to the cutscene where Shulk and the other characters are about to face the ROBs' main forces. They charge forward, with the Monado glowing brighter than ever. The camera then zooms out, and we're given a sweeping view of the Bionis, stopping on Sword Valley, where the Monado's light has engulfed the entire battlefield. Cut to the Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS logo!

... Okay, so it's just a Smash Bros. themed recreation of the opening of Xenoblade, but you have to admit, it would make for one heck of an awesome trailer. :p

StaffofSmashing

Smash Lord
NNID
Lolu83
3DS FC
1590-5734-6768
We see Mario, Link, Pikachu, and Kirby, engaging in battle. Link seems to be having the upper hand firing arrow and throwing bombs. We then see a figure who seems to be holding a staff. Mario sees the opponent, then everyone.
"Giga Staffo Laser!"
A beam is fired, launching the 4 into the distance. "Looks like I may have found my party.
Staffo smashes into battle!
Not generic, but epic gameplay footage.

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
The camera shows a handful of the announced Smashers taking their seat in a huge auditorium; Luigi can be seen with a bucket of popcorn about to take his seat. It is then switched to a first-person point of view of someone walking to a very low microphone. A close-up of the mic is shown as a pink hand is seen tapping the mic to check if it’s on. With a pan out, the singer is shown to be Jigglypuff!

The Balloon Pokemon clears her thoat, takes a deep breath, and starts to sing her sleepy tune. Within a good 5 seconds of her melody, the camera shows Villager dozing off, with a sleeping Pac-Man next to him, and a yawning Little Mac and Peach behind them. Before Jigglypuff is able to notice her audience growing tired, the lights go off suddenly. A few gasps can be heard from the crowd with some movement on the stage and a notable scream from Luigi. Pikachu then sends a thunderbolt to the lights above and they turn back on immediately. Luigi can be seen hugging the female Wii Fit Trainer who has a bucket of popcorn over her head. As Luigi stops being frightened, he gasps and has a shocked expression and Wii Fit Trainer joins him after she tilts the popcorn bucket away from her eyes.

The camera pans to a conductor readying his baton to three white figures on the stage. Jigglypuff nowhere to be seen. The three start to sing. (just like in this small video).
The conductor then says “Together now” and the moment he swings his baton down, a very loud high note is heard and sends the Chorus trio and conductor flying off the stage. This note lasts a good 5 seconds and parts of the ceiling auditorium are seen falling on some of the Smashers and the windows breaking. The culprit is then shown as the camera pans from their feet to the head and is revealed to be another white figure, but lacking a tie and having some pink cheeks. As he sets down his mic, he chuckles and then raises the mic:

Marshal
Keeps the Rhythm Going!

His small celebration is shortened as a muffled yell can be heard coming from the stage. It’s none other than Jigglypuff, tied up and with duct tape over her mouth with an anime like vain popping out of her head. The camera goes back to a scared Marshal who then runs off the stage, and his gameplay part of the trailer starts rolling…

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
This music starts playing.
Dark shots start flashing through the screen, a figure grabbing a hornet helmet and placing it on his head, walking forward and putting on some greaves, then the sound of rattling armor, the figure finally standing next to a door, taking a deep breath and grabbing what appears to be a hanging shovel off the side of the door. All this happens with a very slow and dramatic, foreboding feel.
At this point the music has reached 0:25 and pauses.
We see the door bursting and the figure finally rushing out, doing a jump and a frontflip on the air before landing on Battlefield, with Marth, Meta Knight and King Dedede fighting it out! Shovel Knight buries his shovel on the ground to catch their attention, drawing it out and pointing it towards them dramatically before the caption appears!

The music shifts to this one as the trailer shows Shovel Knight's gameplay.
He utilizes the relics as his special attacks and various Shovel techniques.
The music goes on until 0:47, where the flaming Smash logo appears, with 8-Bit sound effects...but before the trailer ends, Shovel Knight slashes across the screen and all of the Order of No Quarter appear behind him, showing his Final Smash where him, Shield Knight and the Order of No Quarter perform a team-combo of epic proportions on anyone caught, with Bard Knight ending the trailer with a solo that sends the opponents flying!

Reality_Ciak

Smash Ace
Smash Logo *shing*

Pokemon Anime Style

Pikachu is on Bill's PC drooling over the new OR/AS games. Time needs to move faster the antipaction is killing him. He suggests a double battle to Charizard, Greninja, and Lucario. Lucario is too busy meditating and being too cool for the others but Charizard and Greninja are eager to fight.

Pikachu thinks the situation over and then *lightbulb* goes back to the PC and scrolls through the storage, very reminiscent of Ash's storage (lots and lots of Toros), and then he finds the one he's looking for. Charizard and Greninja are shown sniffing at the pokeball Pikachu retrieved with wonder, and Pikachu slaps the button releasing the pokemon.

Theres the red beam of light forming a crouching red silhouette, the color fades to green, the camera focuses on certain features as the pokemon begins to stretch, the tail, the leaves on it's arms, the orbs on it's back... Then it zooms out revealing the pokemon with a battle cry.

SCEPTILE! *insert cheesy tagline*!

The 4 Pokemon continue to pick teams, playground style, the 3 starters line up and Pikachu chooses his teammate. As the battle begins, the focus pans back over to Lucario who peaks open an eye to watch the battle, smirks, and shakes his head smugly. Suddenly, he senses something.

A storm begins to brew. He rushes to the group and they form a defensive circle all facing outwards. The darkness from the storm thickens around the group as they become surrounded by dark clouds. Then, 4 pokeball release sounds are heard.

The silhouettes of Pikachu and each of the starters appear in the darkness with red beady eyes. As the battle collapses in, Lucario uses extremespeed and springs up above the clouds. Lucario is shown through the first person eyes of the one responsible for the darkness. A twirling, three fingered, purple hand can be seen.

The camera swings around wide to a point behind Lucario reminiscent of a a classic pokemon battle, showing the challenger. The foe throws his twirling hand out to the side, clearing the darkness.

MEWTWO! Strikes back!

Lucario charges up and Aura Sphere and launches it, and it is met by a projectile Psycho Cut. Mewtwo has some new moves. Gameplay begins. Clone-Charizard skin confirmed.

Wouldn't go down that way probably, but if it did...

DukeofShorts

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Braedenthegreat
Smash logo flashes then burns up as it always does. Samus and Captain Falcon are in pyrosphere getting in to an intense battle. Samus is about to unleash the Zero Laser on an exhausted Falcon. Samus then stops what she's doing. Vs. Ridley plays faintly in the background. We hear a screech and all of a sudden somebody flies in and grabs Samus. *Ridley flys in!*
He takes Samus on a little ride around the wall grinding her power suit. Falcon jumps up releasing a Falcon punch (or knee of justice). Ridley just shakes it off. Just as Ridley is about to finish Samus off with a huge fireball, he gets shot in the neck with a huge plasma beam. Ridley comes crashing down to the ground. Out from the dust emerges a galactic federation soldier. He flips his face shield up and says, "remember me?" *Anthony joins the fight* (I couldn't think of a better one) actual gameplay scenes showcasing Ridley and Anthony's moves and fight styles followed by a couple of final smashes.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Samus is hanging about the Galaxy while Fox is patrolling it. All seems serene and tranquil.

Suddenly, a loud scream pierces the Empty Space.

Trying to trace the source of the noise, Samus maneuvers her ship to navigate.

*CRASH!*

Samus' spaceship is knocked out of balance and Samus struggles to keep her ship under control.

She discovers the source of her attack, Ridley!

Samus opens fire at Ridley, but Ridley effortlessly dodges her advances proceeding to rip her ship apart.

Fox seeing the commotion attempts to usurp Ridley's actions.

Fox opens fire against Ridley, hitting him with a stray laser.

Ridley, shocked by the stray laser charges towards Fox.

Fox attempts to maneuver out of Ridley's ways, but Ridley's claws successfully damages one of Fox's Wings.

Fox sends a signal to request back up.

Fox continues to struggle with Ridley for dominance.

Ridley then gets hit by another laser, showing Falco.

"Take this ya ugly Lizard." Says Falco as he continues his assault against Ridley.

Ridley continues taking damage.

Just then, Falco's ship is hit.

Falco shocked by the attack scans the horizon for the perpetrator.

It is revealed to be Wolf, who continues his vicious onslaught on Falco's ship.

"STAR WOLF!?!?" Shouts Fox and Falco.

"An enemy of my enemy is an ally of mine." Declares Wolf, nodding to Ridley.

Ridley then grabs Fox's Arwing and slams it against Samus Space Ship, knocking both of them towards a nearby planet.

Falco follows in pursuit towards Samus and Fox's ships in aid, but is cut off by Wolf.

Next scene cuts to the square between: Fox, Samus, and Ridley.

The screen then turns towards gameplay.

A couple of minutes into gameplay, Falco shows up to help out Fox and Samus, whereas Wolf shows up to aid Ridley.

Everyone gets into a fighting stance.

"Come On!" Shouts Fox, extending his hand out towards Ridley and Wolf.

"Remember" Wolf prompts Ridley "The Fox is mine."

The two factions charge at each other, showing gameplay that exposes new moves of Falco and Wolf.

The Legal Game Advertisements play "Only on 3DS and Wii U".
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think?

If you are worried about Krystal, that is because I plan to fit her into a different trailer.

Edit: Ridley is confirmed in this Trailer, I just cannot think of the perfect words.

Last edited:
NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Samus is hanging about the Galaxy while Fox is patrolling it. All seems serene and tranquil.

Suddenly, a loud screen pierces the Empty Space.

*CRASH!*

Samus' spaceship is knocked out of balance and Samus struggles to keep her ship under control.

Samus opens fire at Ridley, but Ridley effortlessly dodges her advances proceeding to rip her ship apart.

Fox attempts to maneuver out of Ridley's ways, but Ridley's claws successfully damages one of Fox's Wings.

"Take this ya ugly Lizard." Says Falco as he continues his assault against Ridley.

Ridley then grabs Fox's Arwing and slams it against Samus Space Ship, knocking both of them towards a nearby planet.

Falco follows in pursuit towards Samus and Fox's ships in aid, but is cut off by Wolf.

A couple of minutes into gameplay, Falco shows up to help out Fox and Samus, whereas Wolf shows up to aid Ridley.

The two factions charge at each other, showing gameplay that exposes new moves of Falco and Wolf.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think?

If you are worried about Krystal, that is because I plan to fit her into a different trailer.
That.
Was sexy.

DeiSakuChris

Smash Apprentice

Suddenly, a loud screen pierces the Empty Space.

*CRASH!*

What do you think?

This
Is
Godly

This would be amazing
I have chills just by thinking of that

Brindor

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2939-3197-6187
It should be noted that lines in quotations and italics are those of an announcer speaking.

A slice is heard and the Smash Logo and it's flames are shown.

The trailers begins with a view of what appears to be an entrance to a cave.

We see several smashers on the ground, seemingly injured and defeated.

• Marth is shown clutching his bloody waist, with Falchion broke into two pieces beside him.
  • Mega Man is on the ground, with many cracks on him and is barely moving.
  • Shiek is stomped next to a nearby tree, with several needles found stabbed in her torso.
  • Link is found lying on his side, with the tip of the Master sword clearly seen through his chest.
"In the heart of the long abandoned Cerulean Cave, many believe it to be a residing place of a legendary creature with the most savage heart of all living beings."

"Many have tried to sight, dispose or capture this legendary creature, but in all cases have failed miserably."

The camera moves to two silhouettes seen further down the path of the cave, revealing it to be Ness and Lucas.

They both begin to run towards the entrance of the cave, with Lucas seemingly becoming uneasy when they see the four bodies.

As they enter the mouth of the cave they see the true destruction of the legendary creature.

Dedede, Bowser and Ganondorf are all shown to be seriously injured, with the latter two being unconscious and the former having his hammer thrust through his head.

Meta Knight is seen to have large cracks all over his mask, with Galaxia seen to have been stabbed through one of his feet.

Wolf is shown to be clutching for his life, as he smiles weakly towards Ness and Lucas and then collapses to the ground.

True horror is seemingly plastered on Lucas face, though Ness shown to be rather determinant in facing the creature.

Suddenly a tail is seen moving in the shadows.

Both Lucas and Ness see it, and begin to prepare themselves. (Well mostly Ness.)

The tail moving in the shadow is becoming more frequent, and Lucas is now scared for his life.

It stops for a moment, and several seconds pass without incident.

Both Ness and Lucas spark PK fire and prepare to use it.

Then suddenly a white creature leaps out in front of Ness and Lucas.

Its....

ITS......

GIYGAS?????

"YOU CANNOT GRASP THE TRUE FORM OF GIYGAS."

As Giygas appears, we move to cutscenes of him in Smash and using his move set on other of the fighters.

The battle against Giygas by Ness and Lucas is shown in small clips in between the cutscenes.

As the cutscenes end, both Lucas and Ness are hurtled backwards by Giygas and his power.

As they are getting backup, Giygas throws PK fire at both Ness and Lucas.

"But As Giygas used PK fire, and the two boys prepared for the worst...."

"The legendary creature with the savage heart appeared to join the fight."

A forcefield shields both Ness and Lucas from the blast, with both Lucas and Ness turning their heads to see who had helped them.

Its....

ITS....

MEWTWO?????

MEWTWO STRIKES BACK!

We move foward to cutscenes of Mewtwo in Smash, with clips of the fight between Mewtwo and Giygas appearing in between.

Mewtwo hurls a Shadow Ball in the direction of Giygas, which pushes him back a bit.

Giygas runs forward in Mewtwo's direction and vice versa.

The trailer ends with a still image of Mewtwo and Giygas about to clash with each other in the middle of the cave.

Credits roll.

Mega Hawlucha

Smash Apprentice
Hrmm...How about a trailer for a impossible character. Too me a while, but it came out well I think

Shadow Temple Theme is Playing.
Link is wondering around a Mines stage of Spelunky, stylized so it is a 3D Plain and looks to be from LoZ: Twilight Princess. It is relatively dark, lit only by the torch he carries (which is styled after a Deku Stick on fire, as a throw-back to Ocarina of Time), he walks forward cautiously, the occasional Keese or Spider appearing and making Link feel visually on edge. Eventually, he comes across a chest and grabs the lid.

Just as he pulls the lid up, he hears the hissing of a bomb. The screen zooms out slightly as Link looks to his side, to see a bomb about to explode. He rolls out the way as it blows up, leaving a hole in the floor and sends the chest flying across the ground. While the chest is still in motion, Link looks up to see his adversary, the Spelunker. He cracks his whip, then his splash screen appears...
SPELUNKER Plunders the competition

GAMEPLAY TRAILER BEGINS PLAYING TO Olmec Boss Theme. The gameplay trailer shows his moves, like a Teleporter Up-B, Bomb Grab Down-B (Same as Link's), Anubis' Scepter (Which fires but slow homing projectiles) and Side-B Web Gun (Which fires non-harming webs that trap and slow opponents). As well smashes/tilts based on his whip as well as a double jump that activates his Jetpack, which has temporary fuel. It also shows the Olmec's Lair 3DS Stage and Transitioning Stage for Wii U, which goes through a number of areas in Spelunky (Mines, Forest, Ice Caves, Worm, Temple, City of Gold and Hell). The gameplay trailer ends with the Spelunker KOing Link with his Final Smash, (which is him picking up a Golden Idol, before a boulder tears across the stage.)

The gameplay trailer then ends with the Smash Bros. logo followed by a scene where the Spelunker opens the chest, playing the classical chest music as he raises the Golden Idol over his head.

Legal Stuff, Trailer End.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Here's my idea for a Shulk (plus one more Xenoblade character) trailer, I'm copying this from my Fiora support thread with some modifications:
The setting is Valak Mountain on Three Sage Summit. "Time to Fight!" is playing in the background. Kirby and Falco are fighting Meta Knight and Wolf respectively. In between footage of Kirby fighting Meta Knight and Falco fighting Wolf, we see a young man with red shoes, a red jacket and black shirt, and blond hair running toward the summit. In the middle of the four fighters' duel, Metal Face (stage boss for the Valak Mountain stage) flies up from behind the cliff and says, "Hope I'm not interrupting anything!" The music fades as a familiar blue light flashes and a vision starts of Metal Face charging a ball of energy and launching it at the ground the fighters are standing on, causing it to collapse and the fighters to fall to their doom. The vision ends.

"I won't let that future come to pass!"

Enter Shulk as You Will Know Our Names starts playing.

Shulk changes the future!
Shulk says to everyone, "We'll have to put our differences aside if we're going to take down that Mechon!" Kirby and Meta Knight exchange glances, as do Falco and Wolf, but then they regroup around Shulk and start attacking Metal Face.

"Hah! You think you and your 'friends' can stop me, Monado Boy?!" Metal Face yells. Shulk just then has another vision where he and the others meet an untimely end. Shulk collapses to his knees and says, "Can I just...not win...?"

"Don't give up, Shulk! Final CROOOOSSSS!!!"

A spiral of red light is fired off screen, hitting Metal Face. Shulk says, "That voice...is that...?"

Vision Reacts starts playing as the camera pans toward the figure that saved them -- none other than Fiora!

"I'll always be there to help you, Shulk!" she says, drawing her blades.

Fiora activates!
Fiora runs to the other fighters and says, "All right everyone, here's what we gotta do..."

"You can't hide!" Metal Face yells, but is then taken down by two pairs of unlikely alliances: Kirby and Meta Knight; as well as Falco and Wolf. Kirby strikes Metal Face with the Dragoon and Meta Knight hacks and slashes him up. Falco has Shulk climb into his Arwing, and Fiora hops into Wolf's Wolfen as Falco and Wolf snipe Metal Face from above. Shulk then hops out of the Arwing and Fiora out of the Wolfen and both of them deal the final blow to Metal Face. All the fighters land back on the summit and as Metal Face falls, Shulk and Fiora both say "The future doesn't belong to you!"

Cuts to footage that alternates between Shulk and Fiora, showing off their B moves after a bit of dialogue.

"Monado...Buster!"
"Double Wind!"
"Monado Eater!"
"Spear Blade!"
"Monado Cyclone!"
"Airrrr Fang!"
"Monado Shield!!"
"One, two! Cross Impact!"

And then their final smashes --
"FINAL CROSS!"
"MONADO PURGE!!"

And if they're the last newcomers revealed, Master Hand will appear and all the other newcomers + vets (assuming a RH rep is in and Squirtle/Ivysaur/perhaps Snake and Lucas are not in) will do an epic Chain Attack as "Mechanical Rhythm" starts playing, with Mario going first. The chain attack goes in the following order: Mario series characters -> Zelda series -> Pokemon series -> Kirby series -> Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong -> Fire Emblem characters -> Pit and Palutena -> Olimar -> Wario -> Yoshi -> Villager -> Little Mac -> WFT -> Ness -> Captain Falcon -> Marshal/RH Rep -> Retros (IC, G&W, ROB) -> Star Fox characters -> third parties (Pac, Mega, Sonic) -> Fiora -> Shulk.
When Fiora and then Shulk go last, the music changes to "Engage the Enemy". After Shulk delivers the final blow and Master Hand disintegrates, the blizzard over Valak Mountain disappears and the morning sun rises. Shulk then says, "No one being has the future all to themselves. We...all of us..." and then the camera pans out showing all the fighters as Shulk continues, "...decide our own future!!" The trailer ends with the SSB logo, and a Wii U release date...

followed by a DLC announcement with Snake, Lucas and Mewtwo as the first DLC characters, and just maybe an announcement of Neku Sakuraba as a DLC Newcomer:
Neku Makes Some Noise!

I have no real ideas for Marshal/RH rep's trailer, but I'm hoping "Dreams of Our Generation" plays.

Last edited:

TheTuninator

Smash Champion
We open on the Smash arena. Robin, Wii Fit Trainer, Rosalina, and Villager battle while some of the veterans watch from the sidelines and applaud.

Snake patrols above the arena's gates with a pair of binoculars. A faint sound catches his attention. He looks off into the distance and, seeming concerned, raises the binoculars to his eyes.

Through the binoculars, we see an boxy orange vehicle roaring toward the stadium at high speed. The vehicle's completely buttoned up, with no sign of the driver.

Snake looks alarmed and leaps off the wall. He hides under his box to the side of the arena gates in anticipation of trouble.

The orange vehicle smashes through the arena's gates with an almighty crash, sending debris flying everywhere. The other Smashers turn around in alarm. Smoke and dust fill the air as the vehicle's driver kicks open a side door and leaps out. We can't quite make out who they are due to the smoke.

Cut to inside the box from Snake's POV. He's peeking out into the smoke, but can't see anything.

Outside, the newcomer slowly walks toward the box. We can see only his or her legs, which are clad in green fatigue pants and combat boots.

Back to Snake's perspective. He still can't see anything. (The box is facing the wrong way.) After a moment, the box is suddenly kicked away! Snake looks up in shock, and we switch to his POV.

Snake's gaze reveals the newcomer, a fit orange-haired young woman wearing fatigue pants and a tank top. She plants a flag bearing the Orange Star logo in the ground and salutes Snake and the viewer while grinning.

SAMI MARCHES IN!

The customary minute or so of gameplay follows, set to a faster remix of Sami's Theme from Advance Wars.

After the gameplay finishes, we see Robin and Sami relaxing in what appears to be the arena's break room. They're pushing around some models that look like Fire Emblem and Advance Wars units, respectively, on a paper map, while Snake watches with interest.

Last edited:

Blue Ninjakoopa

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BlueNinjakoopa
3DS FC
3265-5187-8163
My idea for King K. Rool (plus a surprise character! Keep reading!):

Kirby, Yoshi, and Donkey Kong (with Diddy nearby, also eager) are about to enjoy a hoard of bananas (DK's), a hoard of fruit (Yoshi's), and a hoard of various food (Kirby's; his hoard is significantly larger than the others). Kirby, to the surprise of Donkey Kong, Diddy, and Yoshi, begins inhaling everything... but the suction is rivaled, as the food doesn't move. Kirby gives up, and the food gets sucked into a large, stationary vacuum machine being controlled by two Kremlings. Our heroes step up and challenge the Kremlings, then hear malicious laughter. They all turn to their left, and King K. Rool reveals himself (wearing his clothes from Super Sluggers):

"King K. Rool Brings the Chaos!"

King K. Rool uses bites and punches for most of his attacks, with a kick here and there. He has his blunderbuss (handcannon) from DKC2, which shoots cannonballs in an arc and has tons of knockback. He also uses his signature boomerang crown from the first DKC. Finally, he uses his Final Smash, which involves him transforming into King K. Roolenstein and throwing devastating electric blasts at everyone.

During this gameplay, there is narration: "I've waited a long time for this. You Kongs have been a thorn in my side for so long! I'm going to enjoy destroying you in this new world. You and your weird-looking friends don't stand a chance! *more maniacal laughter*"

Our heroes seem defeated... Before K. Rool delivers a finishing blow, his attack is blocked by a mysterious stretched limb...

...the camera follows the hand as the orange arm it's attached to contracts:

"Lanky Kong Stretches the Boundaries!"

Lanky Kong taunts K. Rool by stretching his face in multiple directions, then does a handstand. The gameplay shows that Lanky Kong excels at reach, with a comparison of his and Diddy Kong's forward tilts. The rest of the footage shows him beating up K. Rool and outspeeding him. R.O.B. has been revealed already, and Lanky Kong's recovery move (which involves him inflating and floating upward; the "Baboon Balloon") is compared to his (and seems to travel further). Lanky Kong's dash involves walking quickly on his hands, and floats for a short time while performing his neutral aerial (the "oopla" hoop thing from DK64). He also uses the Grape Shooter as a projectile move, with the orange grenade as his down special. If it's not obvious already, most of his moves are inspired by his attack set in Donkey Kong 64. His final smash involves his trombone; he gives an amazing performance, and vivid, oscillating music notes appear all over the stage and grow in size, turning blue before they explode. The attack is stage-wide. The video ends with DK, Diddy, Lanky, Yoshi, and Kirby enjoying their food as King K. Rool is driven away in a jeep, shaking his fist out of rage.

Let me know what you think. Feel free to add or take away.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I think there will be a "bad guy" themed reveal trailer that reveals veterans like gannondorf, wario, Metaknight, Wolf, and some new badies like Ridley and Mewtwo.

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Fox is he walking in a, field when all of a sudden he hears something walking around the bushes. He ignores it for a bit until it starts to get closer. Then he draws his pistol and shoots at the area but misses. Two ducks come flying out and the bushes tremble even worse than before....when all of sudden a laugh is heard before the figure pops up!
DUCK HUNT DOG
Laughs in the Face of Danger!

Then Dog points directly at Fox, where Ducks go flying at him from the bushes attacking him then the gameplay screen rolls in.

Houndstooth

Smash Ace
The opening begins simply with the logo cutting with fire, but then turns black. A creaking noise is heard, with a bright white light appearing. It seems as if you are looking up at the light. However, the scene changes and we see Master Hand appearing, diving into what looks like an old toy chest. After hearing some noises of rummaging, we see four objects being tossed out. The screen then cuts to the table in Smash 64, where the toys were first placed to play. Suddenly, we hear four of these trophies "activating," and spot four newcomers in one trailer.

GENO, DUCK HUNT DOG, MEWTWO, and KING K. ROOL are chosen for battle.

The four characters are shown off, battling one another on four new stages that they represent. Suddenly, though, the video returns to a cut screen. We see the four characters staring up, spotting a hand that is moving oddly. Crazy Hand slams a trophy down, knocking the four characters back. The trophy activates, showing a final new character.

RIDLEY arrives!

The gameplay of Ridley against the other newcomers are shown, finally ending with Master Hand and Crazy Hand slamming onto the table.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Impossible, but I thought it would be pretty cool. Especially with the hands digging into an old toy chest. It just reminds me of the idea of how Smash probably came to be, kids playing with toys to see who could knock the other one down.

Geno Boost

Smash Master
Geno trailer:

[at night] a little star will come to earth and go to Gaz house and it will choose 1 doll [without showing geno doll]
[at mornig] :4mario: will walk in the forest maze then he will remember something that happen before 18 years ago he is going to remember a star and a doll and all the memory that happend with his friend. watch this> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZE3lILSVAU
then while :4mario: is walking in the forest maze he will see someone. watch this and skip to 0:39> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE0Uv9Ks7mE

Then it will show this {Geno Whirl in!}
then this music will start playing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blpl4swRxgQ
he will finally see geno again and he will team up with :4mario: and, then :4sonic: and :4megaman: will appear to attack :4mario: then geno will fight :4sonic: and :4megaman:

then geno will use his geno whirl

then geno will win

then it will show Geno gameplay just like any other newcomers trailer

at the end of trailer it will show smithy shadow saying:the legendairy hero has reutern now its time to attack him hahaha

Attachments

Last edited:
Top Bottom