• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Post-Pound Smashfest February 25 in Midtown Toronto

sauc3

Smash Lord
thanks a lot for hosting matt, had a great time,

i was trying to remember this youtuber you reminded me of, and i just got it, you're julian smith, 100%, go look him up he's jokes (not the guy from britains got talent, the other guy).

shoutoutz to the toilet for acting up at 4:30am, :p

Kr()n!c

Smash Rookie
Thanks for hosting Pogogo. To everybody that I faced, GG's, and those that I didn't maybe next time. Felt great to play at that level again (even if I did get whipped).

Pogogo

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for coming everyone. EVen though I did use a 6 inch plunger, "my money" was the funniest thing ever and I don't even know why. GGs. Imma get that tect practice so hopefully I'll improve.

Shoutouts to windrose for making falcon look like a good character, kyle for sleeping on the couch and also having a **** falcon (who you should play in tournament), sauc for taking everyones money and knowing way too much about video games, masola for being the original falco, peterx for peterx combos, kronic for getting back into the scene with samus, acidile for telling me to wavedash back O.o, having a good shiek (ur not that gay I dont know why you need to work on it lol) and playing re4.

Im 99% sure I didnt miss anyone which makes it that much worse if I do....

Top Bottom