• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

POST HERE!... How do you illusion falco stall? (With ease)

Miharu

Smash Hero
I know how to do it. It involves using the c-stick.

Any more than that, I am not at liberty to say.

Adi

Smash Lord
I KNOW, I KNOW!

But it's top secret, I mighta told you more if you changed the title, apparently I'm not allowed to reveal information =(

Adi

Smash Lord
I'll give you a hint, the C-stick can do more than aerials =D

EDIT: Oh wait, HK already posted that, oh well that's my hint for the day, check back tomorrow and I'll give you another one ^^

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
HK?

He releases with the c-stick and moves forward b extra quickly?... thats hard as hell if he does it that way... how can he do it like 1,000,000,000,000,000 times in a row.

pchoo

Smash Cadet
HK?

He releases with the c-stick and moves forward b extra quickly?... thats hard as hell if he does it that way... how can he do it like 1,000,000,000,000,000 times in a row.
Its tons easier than trying to do all the movement with the control stick. There's no easier way than that, just practice. If you use the side of your thumb to move the c-stick then you can press b almost immediately, and of course your left hand is free so you can hit the correct direction immediately. And assuming your thumb hasn't teleported tothe other side of the c-stick again, just repeat.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
rofl. i don't know what you guys are smoking but i just press left -> right B to illusion stall on the left side xDD.

but yea just c stick.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
.... I do it different lol. I jump. I find jumping backwards than Over B'ing towards the edge is easy. But I never use it much, so yeah guys just listen to Zhu.

Adi

Smash Lord
That's alright a couple times but there's a decent amount of frames you're vulnerable in there so you can knock a falco out of that =(.

Dojo

Smash Champion
haha i just started practicing like 10 minutes ago
i get it once like every 5 times lol
i got it twice in a row one time :D

i can actually get it on the left side too

Top Bottom