• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible Subespace Emmersanary Bosses

fireyboy345

Smash Cadet
This is a thread of bosses you think that will make it into adventure mode. Like petey pirahana. Then we will talk about the ups and downs. For example
Metriod- Ridley
Kirby- King Dee Dee Dee
Pokemon- Darkrai
Legend of Zelda- Ganondorf or Zant
Mother- Starman
Fire Emblem- Black Knight

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Your just asking to be flamed aren't you?

...and why the hell would Dedede be a boss only? He isn't even that menacing...

I think Heavy Lobster will be a boss though and maybe Dark Matter or Marx

BTW, Mother Boss - pokey (Almost confirmed)

fireyboy345

Smash Cadet
sorry i dont know how to spell emmersanry or what ever that is. But i missed one.
Sonic- Eggman

Stryks

Smash Hero
U fail SO MUCH...

Dedede and ridley DESERVE to be playable, black knight is like Ikes arch nemesis and has potential to be a great PC, not to mention returning in radiant dawn and now playable...

WHAT?! ganondorf a boss only?! FAIL

the rest IDC...

Darkurai

Smash Master
I have so much I want to say, but I was already banned once today. Don't need it again.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
This is a thread of bosses you think that will make it into adventure mode. Like petey pirahana. Then we will talk about the ups and downs. For example
Metriod- Ridley
Kirby- King Dee Dee Dee
Pokemon- Darkrai
Legend of Zelda- Ganondorf or Zant
Mother- Starman
Fire Emblem- Black Knight
What about Kraid, Nightmare, and Shadow Lugia? They'd be better bosses than the choices you've made.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
wow. just wow. you must be a complete noob. dedede was first on sakurai's poll, ridley was second tying with ike and diddy kong.

kraid for metroid, the giant nightmare thing for kirby.

ganondorf will return playable (you can quote that) and black knight is too awesome to be demoted to boss.

Pieman0920

Smash Master
Fire Emblem's true and only boss should be a dragon. It's not a dumb human sized/humanoid suggestion, and represents the FE series much better than BK ever could. (Or heck, anyone. Those guys appear in almost every game)

Ridley as a boss is failure, unless already playable. =/

SuperAce

Smash Journeyman
What about Boss Combos? Maybe Ridley and Kraid could do a double team. Lord Zant for Zelda (If Ganon doesn't return as a Playable Character. Which I'm sure he will) Who else... Maybe Final Hazard for Sonic, since he has the Sonic Adventure 2 music and voice. Perhaps a Shadow Cameo...
Nightmare and O2 are better bosses for Kirby IMO.

vonfinell

Smash Apprentice
Not to defend the n00b or anything, but, isn't it entirely possible that a character could be playable and a boss? A simple 1-on-1 Brawl with Dedede/Ganon/Ridley/etc. could make for a good SSE boss anyway.

But still, learn how to spell.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Not to defend the n00b or anything, but, isn't it entirely possible that a character could be playable and a boss? A simple 1-on-1 Brawl with Dedede/Ganon/Ridley/etc. could make for a good SSE boss anyway.

But still, learn how to spell.
No because Bosses use stamina, the villain PC's will probably be fought, but not as Smash-style bosses

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Right, because it's been confirmed that anyone made a SSE boss won't be playable. Glad I didn't miss that DOJO update.
I don't think you realize the difference between a boss fight and a regular fight in Smash...

Bosses won't be playable

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
^yea and It would totally suck if Ganondorf was to be turned into a non-playable character since he was one of the best from melee

.::Link::.

Smash Apprentice
UMMMM....Ridley/DeDeDe/Black Knight/Ganondorf all bosses?!?!?!?

Are you just waiting to die?!

(Nice try but bad (badbadbadbadbadbadbadhorriblebadbadbad) guess)

-Link-

fireyboy345

Smash Cadet
sorry but if you can read i said those were EXAMPLES so you guys should learn how to read.

fireyboy345

Smash Cadet
you guys are freaking out. The point is that those are JUST EXAMPLES ok. And if you are going to say something negative just go away.

Top Bottom