• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible New/Old Samus AT? 'No Video. sorry'

ZitchX

Smash Cadet
Well I didn't run across this on the Samus Guide with a little list of ATs on it so i wondered was it undiscovered...

"Name Undecided if its new"
What it looks like: Samus walks off the stage facing the opposite direction, not sweet spotting the ledge....
Uses: Can use Bair to edge gaurd some characters, Can Zair instantly to grab the ledge... Probably more...
How to perform: I have the slightest idea... the two times i did it i was doing Samus Smash Missile/Morph Ball Bomb in the opposite direction and she just turned around...

If this is old... close this topic... and I do apologize sincerely...

Zx

Hive

Smash Lord
actually I'm pretty sure Rohins found this awhile ago, I'm not sure where the original post is though.

I think you reverse (?) super missile as you are running at the ledge..

ZitchX

Smash Cadet
actually I'm pretty sure Rohins found this awhile ago, I'm not sure where the original post is though.

I think you reverse super missile as you are running at the ledge (?) or something
Ah Oh well... still might come in handy... Thanks... Now you can close the thread

Zx

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
No I don't think you need to missile to do what he's talking about.. I did something similar earlier today by accident. You're just walking then when you drop off the edge you're facing the other way.

Legendary Pikachu

Smash Ace
Technically, you can do this if you hit and opponent's shield in some way or if an opponent hits your shield some way 'cept in that scenario, you are facing towards the stage (sliding off backwards). I posted a team AT for pika and majorily samus that applies shield shenanigans to edge guarding and other things--pivoting before the shield would probably send Samus off backwards for a good edgeguard.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=244919

Although, it wasn't the focus of the AT video, there is this smaller part during the vid (2:13) where pika does a dash attack, hits partner samus's shield, and drifts off without jumping or lag. So technically if you get knicked or for some reason knick an "object" you could technically 'slide' off backwards if you were facing the opposite direction.

I think its somewhat well-known but not really done deliberately that often.

ZitchX

Smash Cadet
Technically, you can do this if you hit and opponent's shield in some way or if an opponent hits your shield some way 'cept in that scenario, you are facing towards the stage (sliding off backwards). I posted a team AT for pika and majorily samus that applies shield shenanigans to edge guarding and other things--pivoting before the shield would probably send Samus off backwards for a good edgeguard.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=244919

Although, it wasn't the focus of the AT video, there is this smaller part during the vid (2:13) where pika does a dash attack, hits partner samus's shield, and drifts off without jumping or lag. So technically if you get knicked or for some reason knick an "object" you could technically 'slide' off backwards if you were facing the opposite direction.

I think its somewhat well-known but not really done deliberately that often.
Eh... I guess the other guy was right... someone already discovered my AT... Its *i guess* smash missile backwards while running at the ledge.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
er, depends on person for that hins. easiest way I find doing it is the sheild dropping. missile is nice too though, came across that one by accident like 5months ago :p

Top Bottom