• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible new infinite

Chaco

Never Logs In
Foot stool combos get hype for like a week then die off.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
The thing about this one Chaco, is it's not horribly hard to pull off. Considering Pika can QAC to approach, and landing that uair isn't as hard as many people seem to think it is.

QAC'ing straight down is also a lot easier then having to FF sourspot some aerial or another.

I feel this one might actually be a threat and stick around.

Hopefully I'm wrong and it dies off, because this is some more bs coming from Pika...

Depster

Smash Champion
Can you not roll once you land? The diddy that this was done to in the vid just stood up for pika to do again.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
It's called forced getup.

You can't roll if they do it right, IC mains use it a lot for CGs.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: I'll keep this open and let it die off on its own.

People don't seem to become fans of footstool locks.

Completely off the record, if any Yoshi player ever gets caught by this:

SuSa said:
Pika can QAC to approach
...you need to just quit. I don't know how other characters deal with Pikachu, but Yoshi never gets caught by this.

EDIT FOR POSTERITY: I HAVE TO PUT THIS HERE AND IN CAPS SO YOU KIDDIES READ. I DO NOT WANT THIS THREAD TO GO IN THE DIRECTION OF WHETHER OR NOT PIKACHU CAN QUICK ATTACK APPROACH. JUST DISCUSS THE GAYNESS OF THE INFINITE PREEZ.

Metatitan

Smash Master
:yoshi: I'll keep this open and let it die off on its own.

People don't seem to become fans of footstool locks.

Completely off the record, if any Yoshi player ever gets caught by this:

...you need to just quit. I don't know how other characters deal with Pikachu, but Yoshi never gets caught by this.

EDIT FOR POSTERITY: I HAVE TO PUT THIS HERE AND IN CAPS SO YOU KIDDIES READ. I DO NOT WANT THIS THREAD TO GO IN THE DIRECTION OF WHETHER OR NOT PIKACHU CAN QUICK ATTACK APPROACH. JUST DISCUSS THE GAYNESS OF THE INFINITE PREEZ.
Excuse me but is that any way to talk to someone? Don't say never because with good enough spacing and enough mindgames, I'm sure a pikachu can work in a QAC approach once or twice.

.Marik

is a social misfit
This looks legit, although it's more situational than practical.

Although we can try to SDI away from the QAC, Pikachu can just position himself accordingly and QA Yoshi as we're in the footstool-landing animation.

:082:

Top Bottom