• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible Miami Melee tournament in November?

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Hey guys, I was just wondering would anybody come to a melee tournament that's in November? Provided I personally put $100 into the pot? I really want to make this a big turnout event around thanksgiving. I want melee to live! (Mods feel free to close this thread if you need to)

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Well, I might hold it at ZeroPing, but I'll have to set up a date in November as well. The reason is so that everyone will have AMPLE time to practice. Who knows? If I'm feeling overly generous I might even provide pizza and drinks. lol

Ruuku

Smash Lord
I'm planning on hosting one either in November or December. I'm not sure if the venue will be GameBreakers or FIU yet. The tournament most likely will be paired with Guilty Gear.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Ruuku, once you pick a date for that melee tournament let me know, because I really want mine to be at ZP. (I know it's a small place to hold a tournament, but I owe Mike and Mark for being awesome guys and I want to give them a huge portion of the pot) Or you could help me set up mine and I'll put you down as co-host.

Top Bottom