• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible Glitch? (extremely fast f-air as metaknight)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frozt

Smash Apprentice
Send it to me now! my wii/brawl info is just right there. I'm so curious I won't be able to sleet tonight...

Teronist09

Smash Journeyman
What happened to the cell phone idea? Or how about an sd card and just put it online so you don't have to wait for someone else to add you? There's plenty of SOMETHING you could do instead of just waiting for bengal...

Hyro

Smash Lord
OK guys, thank you for working with me through this and i now have an alternate gamesave with something similar to was what i was talking about. i have a replay of me facing zelda on smashville on an SD i can put on the computer but im afraid its different from before. what i did note about this attack was that i was facing to the right and (in the replay it is VERY evident) suddenly MK turns and does his ftilt instantly, i know this has been done before but it was done with (i think) a down tilt and THEN a ftilt, but the video shows no such down tilt, only the first two sword slices of the ftilt.

i will add you later today and will post my wii codes here too, then i can send you this alternate video and hopefully it will help some. i do have wifi now so i can send stuff, and an SD card so i can put it on the computer as a gamefile which can be put on an SD file, im sorry this is taking so long and about the problems with the first one but maybe this will help somewhat.

im going to keep at it until i can figure something out as a better alternative (and hopefully within 24 hours haha TWEWY) can get something up and running for everyone.

as for now im going to Chinese class, and i will be done at 1:30 my time (its currently 11:27 for me). but after this i will get things running for everyone
I don't get it. You keep talking about this "alternate" replay. Why aren't you sending him the original replay where you did two superfast fairs on final destination vs. a snake.

I don't think he's a troll, because a troll would've said theres no replay. But now he's not sending the original and I'm a little confused.

As for this thing, I'm pretty sure it's not just mk, and that every char can do it. I use TL and a couple of times I naired twice so fast, it was as if they both came out within half a second of each other and overlapped. You could even hear toon link make the attack sound twice. This was, of course, by the ledge. Just another ledge glitch.

CHAOSvsORDER

Smash Journeyman
just tried it in slow motion training mode and at normal speed and could not reproduce it, i will keep trying to do this (also it was in training mode when performed)
It was at this point when the thread should have been closed.

when performed=the "glitch" and we all know you can't save replays in training mode.

Basically, he accidentally a fair

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
-.-.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom