• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible Coachella Valley Tourney

asob4

Smash Champion
palmdale will make it to the tourney for sure

and the journey was epic

where the biitchez?

Samus-T

Smash Lord
3years picks the worst dates to host tourneys. u really should check to see if other tournaments are schedualed the same day lol........ ill look into and see if i cant find a better date :)

3Years

Smash Lord
the big oxnard tourny is on the same day
just saying
ugh =[

3years picks the worst dates to host tourneys. u really should check to see if other tournaments are schedualed the same day lol........ ill look into and see if i cant find a better date :)
seriously you need to stop acting like i dont no chit man foreal...i asked you about the date and you said that it was cool so dont put all of it on me...you no wut f*** it you do this chit on your own...ill just show up haha

Samus-T

Smash Lord
dang no ones gonna wanna come to our tourneys if we cant even get along with eachother 3years lol. u need to stop taking things so seriously on the boards for reals. but i will look into a new date and we can get things rolling :)

iDizZzY

Smash Journeyman
are we planning on doing it out of joeys house? or that boys and girls club room? or what?

Maverick69

Smash Ace
the date on this got changed right? Cuz Oxnard has been planning this for a really long time and we want all of you to come. Us Oxnardians are always driving 2 hours or more to come see you guys lol. Let us have our 15 minutes of fame.

And aero you gotta come up and be my D3 hero!

3Years

Smash Lord
i'll team with 3years.
im down ^_^

dang no ones gonna wanna come to our tourneys if we cant even get along with eachother 3years lol. u need to stop taking things so seriously on the boards for reals. but i will look into a new date and we can get things rolling :)
wutever im not gunna put you on blast on the boards so we'll talk about it later man...let me no the details and ill update the thread

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
Dudes, host a tourney AT Coachella fest and then we'll be chill. In between campground orgies, I'll be down to brawl.

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
Haha, well think about it for next year. :)

Oh, and I hope this goes down. Please.

Top Bottom